""""the master race""""

""""the master race""""

Who thinks white people ruled ancient Egypt? North Africans ruled ancient Egypt. We just aren't ignorant enough to believe that niggers ruled it.

Too busy working like a nigger.

Being able to work outside in the hot sun makes you better than white people?

> Implying human beings didn't change in 3000 years

north africans were just europeans with darker skin

>muh straw man

North Africans were white, but not of the barbarian blonde variety. What you normally call white nowadays were uncivilized raiders who never did anything by themselves

Research on mummies shows they were genetically most close to ethnicities of Mesopotamia. And Mesopotamians are categorized as Caucasians. All in all,ancient Egyptians were white.

>There are only two races

TWOOOOOOOO RACCCCCISSSSSISSS?!?!?!?!?

>europeans with darker skin
>Mediterraneans

A few days in the sun and white skin will tan and then will adapt to sunny conditions, meanwhile niggers pass out from low vitamin d in the cold. Nigger werent made for this earth.

Blacks get sunburned too this argument is invalid.

Semites or Caucasians ruled North Africa, not sub-saharans. Really no one is saying Germanic or Celtic people ruled Egypt.

>whites cant tan
lol ok

More like mixed European and Middle-eastern/north African.

People in North Africa and Egypt were white Meds before Arab/Muslim invasion.

Also I'm pretty certain they confirmed with DNA tests that at least one pharaoh was West European. I'm not West European so I wuz nawt kang, but the pharaoh still was white.

Egypt is Greek

Reminder that paid russiacucks are the most active posting group on Sup Forums

Middle-eastern migrates... but sure.

You would think black people would comprehend melanin given they have so much of it

No, I'm pretty sure ginger people did not rule egypt. Do they understand though that there's more than just ginger and full on nigger tho?

they were meds. people didnt really travel very much back then, however the Mediterranean sea was like a super highway. all the peoples who lived along the coast of the Mediterranean intermixed for millennia. they are one race. italians are genetically more similar to egyptians than they are to germanics. noble civilizations all, but they weren't white.

Egypt is freezing at night.

The cold is wholly fucking unrelated to skin color, what the fuck are you saying lol

t. wears full winter clothing at 15°C or below

>all the peoples who lived along the coast of the Mediterranean intermixed for millennia.
wrote the Sup Forums scientist

>what is Italy
niggers are literally the most retarded animal on the planet lol

>Implying the Egyptians were Human

a shithole