Is it so unreasonable to ask that being able to purchase a gun have as many hoops to jump through as getting a driver's...

Is it so unreasonable to ask that being able to purchase a gun have as many hoops to jump through as getting a driver's license?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/06/18/things-harder-to-get-than-a-gun/#91ldNc2t2aq2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it so much to ask that OP know what the fuck he's talking about?

SAGE

bump

What? Unless you are a total shit for brains when it comes to driving, getting a licence is really easy.

yes sage
u r absolutely pathetic bumping your own thread faggot. Have you even touched real pussy before ?

Carry licenses already exist dumbass

Can you verbalize your frustration a bit more clearly.

>Needing permission for a right you were born with.

How about no?

>Can you verbalize your frustration a bit more clearly
Stop switching your vpn you faggot shill, and yes I could( assuming one is frustrated) but will I is the real question and the answer is not to morons like you. all fields

>implying requiring licenses to have the ability to exercise your constitutional right to travel between the states is a reasonable exercise of state power

Rifles, pistols, shotguns and AOW's are the only thing an individual owns in the states, and there is hundreds of years of jurisprudence to this reality.

The way in which gun control works is to define rifles pistols shotguns and aow's which are strictly defined as something other than rifles pistols and shotguns.

The word firearm is meaningless, the term assault weapon is meaningless, so the people have to be brainwashed to consent to new words reclassifying what is already defined.

Back to what you are allowed to own. No one own their ebbin driven carriage. You get a drivers liscence to operate a motor vehicle. No one holds highest title to their 'motor vehicle', it is state property which you pay for the maintenance and insurance of. A driver is in commerce, travelling in a modern coveyance is a right. But signing a contract with the motor vehicle corporation puts you into administrative/private courts for review. You have no rights, there is no party to the constitution under such a set up.

Rifles pistols and shotguns actually belong to the individual, when your kids your land your money your citizenship your enigne driven MOTOR vehicle your berth vessel straw man NAME are all held by the state, you are the trustee not the administrator.

This is all about jew satans twisting words to get your consent to be adminstered, and suffer for your privelages and benefits.

>tfw i'm asian and its ironically hard for me

SAGE.

Yes Cunt! Because Fuck you, that's why.

>being able to purchase a gun have as many hoops to jump through as getting a driver's license
But cars kill many times more people than firearms do. Fuck, even ladders and hammers kill more people each year than firearms do. That's how retarded liberals are. You're afraid of the things that are safest, and you worship the things that want you dead. You're gay and your shit's all fucked up.

Simple really. Vehicles are more than 10 times deadlier than guns and generally speaking, if vehicles had the same constitutional protection as guns, the death rate of vehicles would exceed 300,000 deaths a year.

>ladders want me dead

>guns want me dead
I don't see how this argument is any less absurd.

it already does you retard. maybe you should find out what the laws actually are before you start suggesting new ones

If I were a ladder, I'd kill your anglo ass too.

>mashable.com/2016/06/18/things-harder-to-get-than-a-gun/#91ldNc2t2aq2

I mean feel free to refute this, I'm just asking a question here, you faggot.

great input from sweden

>easier to get a gun than birth control
Considering that birth control has led us to demographic decline, out of control immigration, massive unhapiness and existential ennui because men and women no longer have predictable social roles or stable values in society, all due to the availability of an environmentally hazardous cancer-causing toxin produced by Big Pharma that lets women destroy themselves being drunk whores... yeah, probably a good idea that birth control is harder to get, or they might get cervical cancer by age 16 popping those things like candy at age 9.
>its harder to get Hamilton tickets
Thats not the result of social injustice sweetie, just the corporation that puts on the show.
>to pay your student loans
They wouldn't be harder to pay off if you hadn't taken Intersectional Third World Basketweaving as a major
>fancy donuts
>a Beyonce ticket
>kylie lip kit
I can't tell if this is a serious article or satire, that's how bad things are now.

Yes! If I'm spending $1,000+ dollars and wanna walk out the door with my gun that day. Why should we have to be inconvenienced because not enough people take advantage of our right to self-defense and shoot the bad guys with guns?