LE

LE

Golemo del jeudo

dyke cunt

qt

Chupacabra

leave eric andres sister alone. she a good girl.

jeez she is so ugly every time I look at that fat nose and that shaved head I want to vomit.

Chicana women are the best women. I shall marry her and make light skinned brown babies. What do you think /pol?

Subhuman beaner

>not sniffing her lesbian braaps
>not licking her sweaty armpits
>not choking the fuck out of her as she cums

THE ABOMINATION

Typical ugly woman politics.

Le Golemo de rug munchero.

goblina

la calamidad

REPOST TO KILL SHILLS! Here is the mission of Sup Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk

>Financial nepotism

>War and Power

>Breeding

>Health and Nature

>Love

>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized

>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

EL ATROCIDAD COSMICO

North Mexican faggots would consider that woman as "white"
Honestly i'm hella mad at those mexiniggers, this is why i began to ironically post pic related.

infrahumano desde más allá del velo de la realidad

This - Heil

Is pic related white?

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

I mean the one u posted

Hands off our women, Pablo.

Give that nig a wig

Not her.

LA MUJER ATRACTIVA DEL BEAN

she'scanadian. So a chink.
Also do you like the fact that she's 30, has no kids, doesn't know how to cook, hasn't achieved shit on her life, and it's the perfect example of a basic whtie girl?
Totally yours senpai.

hhahahaha fuck that shit pedro, that's not white, thats your average low middle class mutt
>tijuananon here

Now that I look at it, that's a bad shop. Of what, I don't know.

La Llorona

fixed

How did she becomes (((verified))) on Twitter so quickly?
She’s a plant. Has to be

look This north faggots don't ever stop.
I'm born in chihuahua, the state with truckloads of Menonitas, yet i realized most people are not white, mutts at best.

She looks like Jake Gyllenhaal,

You think, bud? You know television is all showbiz right? Witnesses, interviews, reports whatever it’s all scripted and premeditated.

fucking slut whoring out her dead classmates for fame

I would wife her in an instant. Looks like a very nice woman

A true Globina

Who is she? I’ve seen her picture a lot lately but I have no clue what it’s about

she got beaned once.

la creatura