Sup Forums sings Princess Principal OP

Title: The Other Side of the Wall
This is the full version.

MP3+"Instrumental"
mega.nz/#F!0DgwRBIZ!rU0cjEYTuzIQVULK4KYgVA
The instrumental version is just a modified copy of the original mp3, because I can't find any download of the real instrumental version; not even through official sources. Hopefully, someone will upload the official version that apparently comes on the physical copy soon.

Lyrics
pastebin.com/z3KCrVSG
Feel free to add to this in your recording, of course.

Send submissions to [email protected] by September 10.
Please send just the recording of your voice, without the music.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/z3KCrVSG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Yes.

Why not sing the ending instead?

The OP is great but it's carried by the music, not so much the lyrics (to the point I still couldn't repeat it despite the fact it's in English).

Would that really make a good choice for a project focused all around that? Done well, you wouldn't even hear anyone.

yes I'm in
I bought a new mic, will be a good occasion to field-test it
why not both?
I mean I suppose we'll also do the ending at some point

I wasn't aware there was any demand for it.
I think it'd be interesting to attempt it anyway, simply because it's all in English.
I don't mind organizing the ED as well, although it will definitely take me longer to complete once all submissions are in.

I can mix and manage the ED, only I need an instrumental version, removing the voice from a song ends up sounding too sketchy for me

I intended on mixing the OP with the official version, but I figured it couldn't hurt to start getting some submissions now. I might extend the deadline, depending on if/when the instrumental version gets uploaded.

I may actually do this one.

>tfw I've heard so many Sup Forums sings that I can already listen to the finished version in my imagination

Oh you know I'm gonna nail those growling vocals

It gets pretty high there in one part of the chorus, I think that's gonna be the biggest problem.

>full version

For what purpose? It's worse than normal full versions, this time it loops the same chorus like four times so any and all hype is already dead the third time around. Just sing the OP size.

Me too. Especially the YEEEEEAAAAH at the beginning will sound so sad. It's going to be horrible.
Looking really forward to it.

This
A bite-sized version makes the autism tolerable.

C-Count me in

>pastebin.com/z3KCrVSG

They were singing get across the wall all the time? I keep on hearing it as get a crystal ball.

Good anons, why not sing Scarborough Fair?

I swear you people never choose the actual best OP of the season to do an Sup Forums sings on

Which one do you mean?

It just seems that way to you because of your bad taste.

This

Call me when sunday morning light comes.

Also goddamn I want the instrumental version too. Want to play it on my either my sax or trumpets