Touko appreciation thread

D

Touko best Kugyuu.

She's pretty good

Best type-moon girl.

Would Alba have been happier if he swallowed his pride and tried to date her?

He woule've been alive at the very least

Why were they friends in the first place?

They were part of the same department in the Mage's Association, and they were just colleagues.

picked this up from Akihabara in May, love me some Touko

Beautiful.

Spoon feed me what Touko did after Kara No Kyoukai?

After chronologically or after in terms of what's been published after?

Both please and am I correct in saying witch of the holy night has never been fully translated? Such a shame :(

DIRTY RED DIRTY RED DIRTY RED

>am I correct in saying witch of the holy night has never been fully translated?
I think there are complete French and Russian translations but no English.

In Mahoyo she tries to murder her sister to become the Aozaki heir again, but gets her ass kicked and only survives because mountain boy convinces Aoko to spare her. She also has a werewolf-like Elemental as a familiar but she ditches him because he also got his ass kicked. This is all before KnK, and seem to happen in all major timelines.

In El-Melloi Case Files, explicitly set in the FSN timeline relatively shortly before the events of FSN, she apparently got her Sealing Designation revoked (though she still has it in HF so she might be lying) and went to a magi party and didn't really do much of importance besides molest Waver's pet Saberface.

Following Heaven's Feel Rin and Sakura apparently got a hold of one of her puppet bodies for Shirou and one of her Mystic Eye Killers for Rider, though I don't think she actually gave them to them herself.

In Fate/Strange Fake, which is probably again part of one or several of the FSN timelines, it was mentioned that she encountered and defeated a body-surfing Francois Prelati at some point in the past, but details are not given.

In 2015 she ends up running into her sister again in London and they miraculously don't try to murder each other. She still has her Sealing Designation here as well. This happens in a timeline closely related to but distinct from Fate/Grand Order's timeline.

In 2030 in the Extra timeline she shows up in the Moon Cell, apparently still working with Shiki and Mikiya. Therefore she (and bonus boss Ryougi) might actually be time-displaced from around the time of KnK. Once again, her sister is also there and they miraculously aren't trying to kill each other, but Touko doesn't really do much of importance.

>appreciation thread for dirty red
No

Thank you for this, we really need more Touko on the big screen.

All had the same niche field

>Projector movie never ever
Damn nasu

Only person in type who has ever got shit done

>He doesn't know about Marisbilly

pkay

Dirty red.

NO DECENT DOUJINS

JUST WHY!?

stay mad Willy

>In El-Melloi Case Files, explicitly set in the FSN timeline relatively shortly before the events of FSN, she apparently got her Sealing Designation revoked (though she still has it in HF so she might be lying) and went to a magi party and didn't really do much of importance besides molest Waver's pet Saberface.
What a pointless cameo.