Donald Trump won the election on merit

The US electorate was tired of corruption in their federal system and elected an outsider candidate who won by running a better campaign than his opponent. Russia had nothing to do with Donald Trump becoming the 45th President of the United States. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-selection-supreme-court-justice-42690702
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/ents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prove me wrong.
you're 100% right famalam

wrong again sweetie

yup

Hillary actually only received 40,000,000 votes once you subtract all the dead voters, illegal immigrants, vote flipping, etc. done by the democrats who actually count the vote.
Every time they did a recount Trump received more votes. Going back to recount all the votes after the electoral college has voted is moot at this point.

Winning isn't as easy as he makes it look.

Even though you have checkmate I still have 3 more pawns than you on the board so because more is better that means I win!

It's become clear to me that the ONLY reason they are continuing to try to force home the fake Russia narrative is for posterity. For the history books. They can't bring themselves to write what I wrote in my OP so they had to make up a big lie. So that in 30 years, it's taught to kids, "oh yeah, Trump was only President because of the Russians." That's all it can be at this point. The intelligence agencies won't *allow* news agencies to alter their story now or say that the intelligence agencies were wrong or lied. What else could it be? Every show, every day, INSISTING to people that Russia "did something" and that something requires a governmental action response. I hope Trump never gives it to them

Not for the history books. It's because they are covering up for jewish criminal mafia.

But Hillary isn't in the White House

it's pretty unbelievable that it has gone on this long and that so many people completely buy into it. they are going to do as much damage to trump through any means possible. they are biding their time until they can re-seize full control of the government apparatus.

I think at this point it's more for the history books t-b-h

Duh. Keep it up, though, rub it in the shills' faces.

Yeah I genuinely believe were this current left to retake power they will actually try to criminalize anyone who was vocally supportive of Trump. They consider his entire Presidency a crime and still treat those who voted for him as complicit criminals

If you think it's for the history books you're fucking retarded.

found the fox news viewer

she won by 3 million votes

You must be one of the ones who comes into each thread just looking to sperg out on jews. It's ok pal. I know where you're coming from. You don't have to do that in this thread

>You must be one of the ones who comes into each thread just looking to sperg out on jews.
JIDF detected. Do you even know what website you're on grandma?

The debate between positivism and natural law has been going on in academic circles for a century. Given that our nation was founded based on natural law, I don't know why we've tolerated activism for so long. This is a great answer on Trump's part (it does sound memorized and rehearsed), but compare it to Hillary's answer, and you'll understand the deep, moral, philosophical divide that is eroding our government. This is the point at which I was 100% serious about voting for Trump.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-selection-supreme-court-justice-42690702

You are wrong. DJT is the 44th president because one of them held office before and after another president.

MSM and the democrats had one platform this time around, and they HAMMERED it again and again and again.

The VAST majority of America's land mass was sick of it. Every second of every show, commercial, movie, newscast was OBVIOUS, retard level race baiting whining and smearing.

Apparently MSM didn't learn a thing and are banking on the fact that they have tipped the scales in their population replacement program enough to bait more people to fund them.

The fact of the matter is, even with the greatest most massive and Orwellian anti candidate media push of all of history, Trump still won.

So now they have to blame the Russians, to try to steal credit from the real reason. Which was WE ARE SICK OF YOUR SHIT.

I hate all communists dude. Laughable you would call someone who made this thread JIDF. Come off it already

>communists
JEWS. THEY ARE FUCKING JEWS.

I bet you praise Jesus and support Israel too. Sickening.

Rome is the worst of them all. Theyve done a good job enslaveing you into victim mentality I see. Just chill out man. Lots of goyim commies too. I acknowledge that a big % of jews are commies as well. Theyre all equally problematic

Running her campaign in a way that would only result in a participation prize, instead of the way it's actually won. Probably the dumbest candidate in U.S. history.

I mean, who has ever had the utter monetary advantage, complete control of the media narrative AND still lost? If she had gone forward with her campaign in a way that actually took the electoral college into account (you know, the only thing that matters, and that everyone KNEW it was the only thing that mattered before the 2016 election even began), then there's no reason she couldn't have won. She simply needed to appear in more places and have a more palatable message. A baby could have made those adjustments to her campaign strategy if they had the desire to do so. Instead? Complete and utter arrogance.

And then leafs like you are left shilling for an arrogant, idiotic woman who literally anyone else in the universe in her position would have won. Welcome to this timeline, bitch.

WRONG

Success breeds contempt.

No doubt

that's a really good picture famalam. saved.

I thought Jfk was anti-catholic union democrats

Btw this pos wont let me post without an upload.

JFK got killed for wanting to inspect israels nuclear facility.

American federal level political system is in a state of collapse due to hate-participation and careerism

I don't think it's a stretch now to say the US will break up during this century into potentially many smaller republics. It's the only way the spirit of freedom can be reborn again.

Of course you are right, but libtards are still so buttblasted by the election that they are trying to make up any kind of excuse for Hillary losing other than the fact that she was a horrible candidate.

Not to mention Hillary herself dodging responsibility from day 1.

I'm just wondering where all the tough guy shills are at
Interesting that they more or less ignore this type of thread

>Donald Trump
>merit
Pick only one.

Trump has been losing money out his ass for decades. The only way he still has any money is that his family business still collects .
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/ents and he stiffs all the contractors he hires

You didnt convince me

Hard to imagine why

Fact bump

One more ride. It helps people to see the truth