Beastars Chapter 46

Thank you!

Juno is /ourgirl/

If this wolf ends up with the whore rabbit this manga is going to end up in the trash where it belongs. Also whatever happened to the whole "Murder" subplot?

But why rabbit? It could be any animal, why rabbit

Because it makes sense for them to be horrible, irredeemable whores with an inferiority complex.

Is this a Jojo reference?

Thank you for translating

I feel like she's going to turn into a female Hitler

the romance subplot really killed this thing, didnt it?

It could be better trough another path, but it's not bad at all.

Oh shit. What is going to happen?

The manga is really good, I just wish it would touch the grief aspect a lil' more often. Losing a friend, a close friend especially, is never easy.
Or maybe the murder subplot could return somehow?

Why the hate for rabbit? She's a decent character outside of being a literal whore

shippers

>Literal whore
>Likes Legosi but cucks him with Louis
>Distracting Legosi from being with Juno who is a better match

I like her facial expressions

>likes Legosi but cucks him with Louis

She'd had a previous "relationship" with Louis, and Legosi basically NTR'd him

Bump

But rabbit was in a relationship with Louis before realising she is in love with Legosi. How is she cucking Legosi when it's the other way round?

thanks translator

also wow it's fucking nothing (and by that I mean stupid wolfgirl stealing Leg away from his rabbit at the moment of truth)

I think that's kind of a "thing" with Legosi. He's sort of detached and almost Zen, but less mindful. He cares, but he also has some deep-seated indifference to the world.

I think that's why is attraction to Haru is interesting. She's like a compassionate mirror of him. Both of them recognize the facade of social interaction, but their ways of dealing with it are different.

can someone explain the functionality of pic related

There is no functionality, besides making it a better furry-gateway.

This

Slut rabbit needs to be eaten

Yuno a shit
A SHIIIIITTTT