Spent $200 on a gun license, and $600 on new rifle

>spent $200 on a gun license, and $600 on new rifle
>cant even shoot a target in the forest without RCMP helicopters and questioning
>worked my whole life to climb the ladder to make $27/h, government raises min wage to $15 and I have not gotten a raise in years
>make $2500 every 2 weeks pay, government taxes $1000 off leaving me with hardly more than minimum wage
>30 years old with no hopes of being able to afford a house
>gf's entire family is militant leftists, and I cant find a single redpilled person in my life
>white dudes with half chinklet babies everywhere, white women with niglets
>fear having my own kids since they will be taught to be a tranny at age 5 and I cant afford to homeschool
>government can legally take your child away if you dont put them on horomone therapy at age 7
>stressing out because I cant even afford to buy a 17 year old car
>after all taxes bills and rent I can afford basic groceries (rice, broccoli, pasta) and cant afford to even drink once in a while or go out with friends
>chink and muslims everywhere
>no end in sight for any of this

I know its low T to feel suicidal but I am really struggling to find a purpose of life in this shithole. My peers somehow ignore how fucked up this place is and all they talk about it "le ebil drumpf!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im moving away this year

cant take it anymore

You have excess money because of universal health care, faggot.

What are you bitching about again?

Come to Texas user, or ny where here in the country, cost of living is dirt cheap

You live a life full of hatred and wonder why you aren’t happy? Do you really wonder why everyone on pol is so miserable?

it's almost like Canada is complete garbage

>and I can't afford to homeschool
Move to Alberta. You need to register your child with a school, but you get $850 of the $3000 the school gets from the government for your kid if you homeschool them!

Im not joking I am thinking of knocking up the gf and "vacationing" to the states when shes 8.5 months preggers

Im thinking the same. Sister lives in Arizona. Going to try and get in early on the 4th reich before they get rid of chain migration.

Probably time for leafs to unironically abandon Canada, it was always a meme country anyway

Might as well. Get married, retard. It gets complicated when you aren't.

i already left

Fucking do it faggot, it's not like (((Trump))) will stop you.

>spreading leftist genes
You better dump her and impregnate a southern belle instead just to be safe

I've heard whining like a little bitch helps.

Arizona is god tier. Have you seen the landscape there? Those beautiful red mountains. Man I would move there in an instant. Gets too hot in the summer sure, but better than freezing your ass off half the year in Canada. You can cool off in Colorado

>that cow second from the left bending over to hide her lard

I have fully redpilled her though, and shes a pale skin ginger. I think shes got genes worth carrying on

you're a massive faggot

Look at these fucking WHORES.
GOD

come live out in the boonies like the rest of us and let the cities burn. Go gold mining, gov cant tax what they dont know about. you can shoot, hunt and no ones going to bother you.

I am sick of how my country has become this faggot crap hole it is now but I am convinced it can be waited out. Or at least if it doesnt go away, the giant space rock that hits us wont effect me as much.

I am in the boonies somewhat .. farm town of only 60k people. But its still in the south end of Ontario so the cancer has spread here as well.
Theyre (((developing))) my town and putting a train station here connected to Toronto, so its just a matter of time before this place is fully blacked

Sorry leaf lad. Your country is run by pedo satanists.

as an american who sometimes feels like collapse is inevitable, how the fug can you possibly look at the state of your country and keep your hopes up for any kind of a turnaround??

become a doctor or lawyer and move to US

>putting a train station here connected to Toronto
You need to get out now.
I don't know if it's the same in Canada but anytime that happens here it destroys towns.

Come to Alberta man, oil jobs pay very well.

bro it's ok just understand you may be wrong about many things in life, try to accept the idea that things may be the way they are in your life because of your own actions (not to say you are bad or wrong or this or that).

Question your habits, question your authorities, & most importantly question your thinking. Is what you think towards relevant? Is what you think about relevant? Is it how you thought when you were happy (if ever)? Feelings are real but are not reality, you are not as hopeless as it feels, & what's more you can literally cure your depression over a matter of days with no change to your lifestyle. You need only change your thinking, it's all about how you think!!

Ignore disservicing thoughts, disregard bad feelings, for feelings are real but not reality. Work now to change your future, because clearly something important that you are doing is not working. Give yourself up to the idea that you do not know everything, but that the world wants to give you what you want if you afford it the patience to. Have faith.

If all else fails just come to America & join the growing population of vicious white boys who exist to make money, fuck bitches, shoot guns, & spread compassion.

low t

Are metropolitan cities the worst thing to happen to humanity?

Coming to the US as a Canadian (or vice versa) is not actually that easy barring a legitimate marriage or having a worthwhile skill.

If she tries to enter the US while preggers then they don't have to let you in as a non-citizen. If she's a citizen they have to let her in. If not, she's admissible while heavily pregnant, but most CBP officers will only admit you if you can prove that you will not be a public burden - namely, that you can bear all the costs of childbirth out of pocket before being allowed into the US.

come to ottawa bud

Time to come home, leaf user. We need you now more than ever.

Honestly burgers, with all this gun restriction talk going on.. I BEG you DO NOT let them take your guns. Life here feels so fucking hopeless. Please dont let it happen.

Where do you live? i go shooting at my parents in northern Ontario every summer.

OH yeah this is either a shitrer bait thread or a city shitter bitching about living in the shithole city. sorry man.

i've learned to enjoy them

If you're looking for like-minded individuals and you're not too far out from the GTA you should get in contact with the Stormer bookclub in Toronto. I did about half a year back and I've met plenty of redpilled goys because of it.

honestly gun ownership is more than just something to protect ourselves from the government and others. Its really a statement of individualism that results in people having a more pro-self and anti-collectivist mindset.

I hope you're joking ottawa is a liberal breeding ground

Blame the bluepilled women who thought that voting for Cuckdeau was a good idea because of his fucking hair. I'm in the Caribbean and I use to think Canada was better.

>2500 every 2 weeks
>Lose 1k on taxes
>1500 every 2 weeks
Jesus Christ. I'm 21 doing my first job, and I get 1,600 bucks every 2 weeks.

an OK house in mexico cost 30K, you could just marry one of the few white mexican girls that are low-middle class, i'm sure a lot would like to marry a canadian guy.
i'm 100% not memeing, i prefer a Sup Forumsack than a fucking brayan just making another girl pregnant

Fuck off we're full

Haha and yours isn't?

>become a doctor or lawyer
Ah yes, a simple change of career!

Come home Canicuck. Come to papa. Come to Merica' (Texas).

you should see how much he has left after he heats his home.

and he's well off compared to most leafs posting here.

this.
Shoot those kids in the face if you have to.

Says more about a collective that fears armed individuals in its collective.

the civil servants yes but in real jobs like construction its all /ourguys/, especially if they come from gatineau or the valley

Lies

Leaf gets it. If its true you Yanks are sitting on 320 trillion tons of ammo, you best be willing to put it to good use and pop off a few UN helmets before ever considering giving up your guns.

As much as your Second Ammendment is a right, it is also a heavy responsibility. I trust many of you are more than willing to carry that burden because the way (((they))) are pushing is going to put you to the test the likes of which hasn't been seen since your Civil War.

I trust the Eagle's better judgement over the cum guzzling faggots in Canada's central eastern provinces.

>lawyer

why would they need lawyers?

>tfw I want to move to USA also...

I've got my papers ready. If sequential matching digits I move to Austin.

sources familiar with my thinking can confirm i am honest.

I gross 3800 a paycheck but only clear 2655. Taxes are a bitch.

35, same boat, except unemployed business owner with no clients.

Do you like cat boys too?

Don't worry they won't. Otherwise there will literally be a civil war.

you are proof that mkultra is real and was used on canadians successfully

>can legally take your child away if you don't put them on hormone therapy

What the fuck did I miss ?

how do you do it burgers?
one my uncles work for 20/hour and works 48 hours a week, he's getting paid 1k more than you.
he's an illegal yes

>moving to a minority white city in order to be around white supremacists

Im only heating one room this year. dont even have running water.
>tfw the warm glow of the memes on my monitor keep me warm.
>tfw its still costing too much

Lifting and meditation, writting can also help, if you are the intellectual type. Try to eat less, but higher quality food, more protein and more fiber is more effective and healthier than eating much pasta and rice (carbonhydrates). Plan your Budget and educated yourself finacialy.
Good luck.

>austin
>didn't get digits
God just saved you from that lefty hell hole
Now make yourself count for something with this second chance on life

>her dick
>peoplekind
>lactatia
>pedos in the sex ed.

I've heard the best gun laws in US too. It's funny because she usee to live in LA and I hated it there. Only good part about Cali were the parks and nature shit where there were no libshits for miles.

I only can suggest you moving to my country leftist are like 20% of population + low taxes.

Why would you deny an old man his dreams? I being poor, have spread my dreams out beneath you. Tread softly, you tread upon my dreams.

do you know how many essential things our health care doesn't cover faggot?

It won't happen at least for a long time anyway.
Even some liberal soyboys own guns here doubt they would put up much resistance to gun legislation though.
>cat dude

Canada is garbage. You can't live there unless you are a billionaire Chinese oligarch since they are pricing everyone else out of housing.

Just leave and come to burger land. It's marginally better depending on where you go. Texas is best state.

Lol theres only 17k people here and I wouldn't consider it close to the boonies

Everything this kraut said, OP - except you should write whether you're an intellectual or not. It will give you insight and perspective on yourself.

You live in welland ontario don't you

I apologize for the pinko burger. Not all of us are that ignorant

r/onguardforthee is here

Sounds like he has a job with insurance .

I work 40 hours a week, also my paychecks are 2x a month so I get paid twice that monthly, so I get paid $89K a year gross, plus a bonus of 15%, or over $100K/yr.

Dallas is the place to be. Unless you're a nigger, in which case the Texans will blow you up with a robot

God be praised.

I cant even watch ur guys news or radio anymore man its all free health care this and that
and when I call they will never put me on the air, its retarded.

save up and then gtfo, its what I'm doing right now , feelsbadman

OP is Canadian, insurance is provincial single payer. Pretty much no Canadian employers insure their people for health in the US unless they're working in the US at the direction of said company under visa.

I'm in your boat. STEM was a meme pushed by the Reagan era traitors. They merged our educational system with the Soviets to make a planned economy of polytechnic slaves. Most people are being tricked into thinking that's not the case.

Look into nomadic ways of life: yurts/gers, fifth wheels, and trailers. I'm not putting down money on a house just to have the whole neighborhood get blacked when a democrat gets in office.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M

>Part one of our exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

Turn into an alcoholic. Eventually you wont care about anything anymore.

He will probably either get deported or arrested for tax fraud at some point.

The taxman is a mother fucker it might take twenty or thirty years but the irs always ALWAYS gets you in the end illegal or otherwise they eventually find you.

Good luck looking forward to all being deported or thrown in federal for not paying the jew.

sadly this..

What do you do?

ill fucking assassinate this prick if someone gives me a job offer so I can stay in the US

SAP software consulting (pic related).

end it

I said if he's already in the area, obviously moving to Toronto is a terrible idea. I'm in Hamilton and it's bad enough here, I have to see vile commie posters and stickers on a daily basis, and public transportation is like taking a bus ride in Bangladesh. I can't wait to fuck off to the boonies somewhere.

I could do Dallas.

Come to the west and start pushing for independence

What college degree do I need to do to get into this?

I currently sail ships for a living but there is no future in it and the pay is going down.

>being a nigger
it doesnt matter how redpilled your gf is, without a father figure the kid will be fucked up anyway

Because western Canada isn't degenerate like the east

We don't need to turn the whole country around we just need to have the western provinces become a separate country and let eastern Canada rot

ahahah I can second that I know 10 niggers from my province who moved to Hamilton awhile back cause yal
had a bunch of job vacancies

here
Also my prior statement is a bit deceptive

out of my paycheck every two weeks

>~$3550 is my base salary
>I put 10% in of that into company stock (orr $355/paycheck). I can sell this stock immediately if desired
>in exchange for this, I get 4% of my salary as a match in corporate stock. this is also deducted (it goes straight into the stock account separate from my paycheck)
>$213 comes out as a contribution to my retirement account - 6% of my salary. the 4.5% corporate match on this is not considered taxable
>$83 comes out to fund my $2,000 a year for medical expenses, tax free (flexible spending account)
>$9.50 a paycheck comes out for my dental insurance
>84.38 a paycheck comes out for my health insurance premiums

All in all I get about 40% of each paycheck, but I do end up with a refund. My effective tax rate on income tax is about 25%.

First of all you can't just "stay" here. The work visa shit is being eliminated and for good reason foreign workers take good jobs away from Americans.

NO this is not a meme part of the reason you see so many STEM NEETS posting depression threads about how they got all the certs and degrees and still have no job is because of foreign workers taking those jobs so yes there are Americans who can do it better. Fucking jew companies just don't want to pay.

Second of all you are off to a bad start making threats on a monitored board. Daily reminder NSA reads this board. Watch what the fuck you post.