Boruto thread

Is this the advanced version of her seal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYeY86DLnb0
youtube.com/watch?v=d24U9Rkqvmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I don't believe this. wouldn't it just go back to looking like it first did.

The seal isn't the Gozu Tennou. It's something new. Probably a Chakra reserve without a sealing jutsu needed like Momoshiki's mark on Boruto.

Fuck off Sumirefags

hmmm maybe

Try harder, shitposter-kun

i wonder how menma's doing right now

There's no reason to think it's not Gozu Tennou.

I want to believe you, but why would it be?

Fucked Hinata and left her with 2 kids to go on the road to atone for the events in the RtN movie. The Sakura there is Hokage and Sasuke is a stay-at-home husband who occasional flirts with other women when he goes out grocery shopping.

Himawari hates Menma for being a deadbeat. Boruto thinks he's the coolest (Until he eventually learns and accepts Menma isn't that good of a guy).

Sarada is spoiled rotten and is always taken out with Sasuke because "Chicks dig dads who are the ones who provide for the kids... and don't tell your mom I said that."

This tattoo faggotry that is happening in Boruto is pretty fucking digusting.

First it was eyes, now it's tattoos.

>sage mode eyeliner
>mangekyou patterns
>tailed beast mode seal markings
>body modifications
it's his two dads' faults for teaching him all this degeneracy is okay

When I look at the pentagram(?) tattoo all I can think about is that edgy Luffy Gear Fifth fan art.

Could the pentagram actually have something to do with Jashin and Hidan maybe one of these robbed figures is hidan's bastard or is connected to the Jashinists and the cult that Mira fought in Konoha Shinden. It makes sense that the Jashin symbol turns into a pentagram when activated or something ?

The Narutopedia says:
"The mark acts as a medium for absorbed chakra to be transferred into the Nue, as well as a gate through which it is summoned from a separate dimension. It also allows the user to create snake-like creatures out of dark chakra, and use them for combat."
The mark Sumire has on her hand has nothing to do with her absorbing other people's chakra and feeding it to Nue. It's simply some chakra from Nue meant to keep an eye on Sumire (I guess kinda like Minato's chakra in the eight trigrams seal).

I bet Hidan had an Otsutsuki symbol or whatever engraved on him somewhere. That's how he became immortal.

No, Hidan has Jashin's blessing (or something like that) and became immortal because of that.
He also doesnt look like an Otsutsuki.
If he were an Otsutsuki, Kaguya wouldve noticed Hidan coming to earth. Surely something as important as that wouldve been shown, right?

>Kaguya wouldve noticed Hidan coming to earth

She was stuck in the moon at the time, and he was long buried by the time she was released. And she barely had time to talk about it even if that were true, because her entire appearance was a big fight scene where she was focused on killing team 7

Hidan isn't an Otsutsuki, but Jashin and the immortality probably is. If he ever comes back from under the ground, it would likely be revealed that he is branded just like Boruto and Sumire (and Kawaki).

Maybe Jashin is the thing the Ootsusukis are trying to kill. Which makes sense, as the Ootsusukis are shown to be able to manipulate life, whereas Jashin is associated with death

That might explain why they are so interested in Naruto's dimension. It's where Jashin is stationed at.

THAT MEANS HIDAN WILL BECOME A MAJOR ANTAGONIST!

Yeah. Hidan was pretty cool. Maybe he will reclaim his scythe and show the cool tricks Kishi hinted at him having

Just wrapped up 448 screenshots from episode 4 for the background classmate compilations. For a comparison the first three episodes combined had 332 screens. The remaining episodes before the Gaiden should be relatively easy by comparison. Also found a couple new background shots for goth loli that were missed for her collection that will be updated later when the rest are ready.

Hidan was part of the Akatsuki
Black Zetsu was part of the Akatsuki.
Kaguya wouldve known about it anyway, stuck in the moon or not.

Didnt he die of starvation?

Jashin is said to be a literal God, and he hasnt been specified a lot, so I dont think we will see a return of Jashin/Hidan. But lets not get ahead of ourselve.s We havent even hit the Chuunin exams yet.

>Fanfiction

>all of that

Fuck, now I really want to see another movie or mini-arc set in the Other-verse

hype you do gods work user thanks

The heart and soul of Boruto threads.

I want to see a cross-cover between the normal Naruto-verse and the RTN-verse. To see how the characters react to each other's counterparts, and what abilities they have, especially Sasuke and RTN!Sasuke

God are you really using this thread? It's shit.

The meeting between regular Sasuke and RtN Sasuke guarantees hilarity.

Jashin is probably a member of Kaguya's clan.

Yeah. Imagine RTN!Sasuke calling regular Sasuke out on his bull, and trying to flirt with regular Sakura. What is most hilarious of all, is that this could actually happen in canon now, with all the dimension hopping

>implying
RTN Hinata would drag Menma back to the village by the balls after a week or so of "atonement". Nanpasuke would make Sakura a literal single mom instead of a virtual one, and you got the Uzumaki siblings completely wrong. Himawari is the one who's a complete edgelord who admire her dad, while Bort is a total wuzz who secretely wants to learn to pick up grills from Sasuke. Also Shizune is the current Hokage, and Guy is second in command.

What's with all this fanfic on this thread anyway

she sees your d?

>My fanfic is better than your fanfic!

Because Naruto fuels the imagination. Why else do you think the series have so any stories on every fanfic site?

Reminder to ignore newfags bitching about "f-fanfiction!"

>RTN!Sasuke leaving RTN!Saukra a single mother
If anything, RTN!Sakura is going to leave RTN!Sasuke, making him a single father. I can only see RTN!Sakura a single mother if RTN!Sasuke dies from an STI or something

Isn't that Kawaki's mark on the right?

RtN!Obito would be the LAMEST guy.

See, I can buy that to a certain extent, but I don't think the Naruto universe has even a half of the creativity and world building, of say, One piece or (early) DB or Magi, and you don't see htat much fanfic on those series threads.

Chosen people.

>information about Sasuke is extremely confidential
>he is a fucking children's trading card

Also, what was the point of making such a huge deal about Bort wanting a specific card only for it to end up being the obvious choice?

True that, I am even writing one with a take on what would happen if Naruto comes to disregard civilians because of their treatment of him, focusing on certain people like the Ichiraku's who were nice to him, the Hokage and the ones he met in the line of duty/ANBU.

There's an instance of Gai dropkicking a Susano'o, too.

Here's a drawing a reader made of my version of him.

It's interesting that One Piece is supposedly so popular, but doesn't have that many fanfics compared other series' -- let's say Bleach for example, which had its popularity sink like a stone and had its anime and manga canned, but still produces more stories by fans.

I don't think any of us realizes just how valuable this card is. It has a photograph of adult Sasuke, despite his own wife not owning one until 1 year prior (maybe less depending on how much time passed between Gaiden and this arc). It is probably worth millions, billions if you sell it to some deranged fangirls on the internet. Boruto would have been rich for life if he kept the card.

The thing is, I can't see why AU Sasuke would marry anyone, and AU Sakura seems to be exactly the same as her regular universe counterpart, so I doubt She would leave Sasuke, but she wouldn't let anyone else raise Sarada either.

AU Sakura is apparently a lot nicer and shyer (When Menma's not around, that is).

There's going to be a live action Naruto film too? Damn you Hollywood

Why did the Leaf think the discrimination and genocide of over 600 Uchiha clansmen was the answer to cultural differences?

Is there at least a memorial to the Uchiha?

New Boruto/Naruto Storm game coming this year...................for MOBILE FUCK YES.

The game has been announced in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, which lists Naruto to Boruto: Ninja Voltage as a free-to-play, fortress action ninja battle game for Android and iOS devices with micro-transactions. In it, players will construct a fort and have ninja battles against people across Japan. Players can surprise enemies, protect allies, and defend their fort by placing traps in the game. The magazine, a scan of which can be seen below, is touts Ninja Voltage will have super high-quality character illustrations. Images of Naruto and Hinata are shown.

>Son of the Hokage and grandson of the Hyuuga clan head
I doubt Boruto needs any money

>Probably a Chakra reserve without a sealing jutsu needed like Momoshiki's mark on Boruto.
citation plz... there were only like 3 panels devoted to that.

Well, One Piece specifically was never nearly as popular in the west as it is in Japan (for a variety of reasons) so I guess that's a limiting factor.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the vast majority of fanfics are little else than shipping faggottry and self-insertion fantasies, with very little creativity beyond relationship drama, so the "ugly" art-style probably doesn't inpire all that much fangirls.

Needs a cuter Sarada

The whole reason why Naruto has so many fan fictions in the first place is probably because of the sheer difference between the potential Naruto has, especially in "What-if?" scenarios,and the reality of it. People feel miffed and ripped off by the sheer difference, hence they create their own fanfics to help manage that feeling, and to do some justice to that potential in their own minds. This is all just my two cents though

From what I have seen, RTN!Sakura seemed like the standard apathetic teen who was disinterested in everything

>Mobile

To think I actually had hope ninja voltage would be interesting.

I agree with this. Naruto has a massive and interesting world of history, lore, abilities, and characters, but all the focus was put on Konoha and Naruto and Sasuke's buttbuddy drama.

>inb4 Pinkshit starts foaming at the mouth because the promo has images of Hinata
Game producers know which characters sells.

yet when mitsuki adn sarada asked him to buy them drinks, he asked them to chose cheap ones. He only gets his own money from misison

Whoring out their waifu isn't going to make people like her. Honestly, stuff like this is why hated is starting to get more disliked. She's like a female Sasuke at this point with the all spotlight hogging.

I can totally see Boruto being edgelord enough to say that he "doesn't need the money his father made by abandoning his family" and refusing to ask money from him or Hinata, though.

>hated
*Hinata.

Maybe he's just a cheapstake like his hero Sasuke. More probably, naruto and Hinata wanted him to acknowledge the worth of hard-earned money, so they don't spoil him with a large allowance.

Anybody know where I can find the Korean scans of the latest chapter?

Yeah, they even squadered the potential of eyehax, with Madara and Sasuke only using Deva Path, teleport, Limbo clones, and Susano'o to fight instead of other useful abilities like Ashura Path, Animal Path or all the thousands of jutsu they learned. Boruto does not seem to be any better in this regard of not squandering potential, with the Ootsusukis being revealed to be a bunch of mall goths trying to mimic the Godhand

No, this is.

>Like fucking clockwork.
Hated by whom? assblasted Sakurafags? I don't even know where you get this spotlight hogging bullshit from, she appears on screen/panel about as much as you'd expect from the protagonist's mother.

Also, you seem to have missed that Sakura appears in the promotional materail as a playable character along the rest of team 7. I guess all that shit taste is beginning to mess with your eyes too.

Kawaki has marks on his hand, arm, shoulder and chest.

Because it's less about that and more about what Tentou says when he gets it given back to him. Also the info could be shit everyone knows. In fact, that's exactly what it is you drama queen.

Looks kinda like a Naruto/Boruto version of Diamond Records.

Maybe the marks on the wall are in fact stages of how far a Magic Mark progressed? Boruto and Kawaki have indentical Magic Marks, just on different sides of their bodies. If they were from different Ootsusukis, their marks would probably be different

In the last thread, you idiot.

No idea. This tattoo shit is actually kind of interesting. Especially the fact that these Kara guys have knowledge of marks that a fucking Ootsutsuki gave Boruto somehow.

I found them myself before you even replied asshole.

Want a fucking cookie?

Now THIS is the 4chin I know and love, keep dancing monkeys!

The tattoos are probably just replicas of Curse Marks, just a magnitude more intense level, desu

What a lame comeback

They're not. Shojoji specifically references Orochimaru's and says these are different. Different how? We don't know yet.

>Sumirefags still grasping for relevance

Embarrassing.

It's getting kind of sad at this point. Just keep quiet until she shows up again. It's not that hard.

Yeah, but different could mean anything. The effects of Boruto's tattoo will probably be very similar to the Curse Mark's effects, unfortunately

There is also new scans about Shinobi Striker
youtube.com/watch?v=OYeY86DLnb0
youtube.com/watch?v=d24U9Rkqvmw
>7.5 Million unique avatar combinations, 500,000 different loadouts
huh

>The effects of Boruto's tattoo will probably be very similar to the Curse Mark's effects, unfortunately
It literally said in this chapter that the two marks are different

finally, i can create anti-uchiha fucking shit squad

The Curse Mark was a tattoo that tries to copy Sage mode but with so much drawbacks as it's an artificial way to jumpstart it

The Godkiller tattoo is what it is: a tattoo gained from killing an alien whose godlike powers was the true source of chakra itself in the Naruto universe

>each of those cloaked faggots defeated a Naruto/Sasuke tier god
I fucking doubt it.

So it could be like Sumire's who's artificial but still decently good due to it's connection with the aliens

And based on the scans, only a couple have true Godkiller tattoos, one is Boruto and the other Kawaki

Much more likely.

Doesn't this image imply Kawaki killed 2 gods? The left is on his shoulder and the top right is his arm.

UZUMAKIED.com

Only thing embarrassing or sad is that you still think this vendetta of yours matters to anybody other than yourself