SRS Question for Eurofags

Swedes, Germans, Frogs, and to a lesser extent Bongs... I've read how you talk about your women, how society has been conditioning them and how they behave. I'm a Burger tourist, and have spent time in all of your countries and have made some outside observations for your consideration that I wanted to get your impression on.

>Complaints that your women are militantly feminist.
My observation is that this is faux feminism. Or, at least, it isn't how they actually feel/act. They say these things, even demand things politically, but when it comes down to one on one interaction with men they're quite submissive. More submissive than American women, anyway. With respect to Swedes and Germans, why not stand up for yourselves more? I haven't met a woman in your countries yet that won't cave to a man who shows her some backbone. Perhaps this is why some of them lust for uncouth refugee dong.

>Bongs, you often say that your women are whores.
Sorry to tell you bros, but you're not wrong about this. Coming from Burgerland, I didn't think it was possible for women to be any more degenerate and assumed that America was the absolute cesspit of western women. You've got an expression over there -- "slag." I don't know the etymology on it, I've never asked, but just phonetically it feels exactly like what many of these women should be called. I was also pleased to find that your country was the most fun to visit. Bongs are bros, and unexpectedly find an American accent just bit as entertaining as we find yours.

>Frogs
Your women were actually the hardest to bed on the list, which was the opposite of what I expected as infidelity is largely considered not a big deal there. My miscalculation was assuming that French women would respond positively to a loud and rude Burger. Nope. They see the rude American as a sideshow, not a mating prospect. So, congratulations there. On the other hand, on my Eurotour to spread my seed, the filthiest roastie I plowed by far was a French woman.

your welcome

This is accurate

>You've got an expression over there -- "slag." I don't know the etymology on it, I've never asked
american """""""""""education""""""""""""

'slag' is the waste material left after smelting ore i believe

>british women are waste minerals

pretty sure you missed the point by a wide margin

You're not wrong about swedish women. I sometimes think it's a subconscious "challenge" on their part to see who will stand up for themselves and who won't.
And in my experience, most women here prefer a man who "wears the pants".

pretty sure i didnt pleb... i was informing OP what the etymology of the word is

I think the main difference is that in America, women will usually at least put up a token show of not being filthy whores. Most of them want to be perceived as ladylike. In Bongland, there are far less theatrics about it. Zero reservations about talking filth in front of complete strangers after a beer or two and they are completely comfortable with making the first move.

In that sense, I guess you could say that Bongwomen are at least more honest/transparent about their degeneracy. They won't bait and switch you with a virtuous mask. I guess I can appreciate that.

Brit women are massive whores. Went to live with my mothers Fiancé in Liverpool and tried using the same app I use on Irish girls. To my dismay so many young women selling nude videos, selling "premium" snapchats, selling panties, looking for a "daddy" or "finsub". Met a Welsh girl who goes to school in Liverpool and is staying with her aunt and within 10 minutes of stepping through the front door I was inside her. I never imagined promiscuity the likes of the American kike movies being real.
Irish women are very trashy but also prudish since we've a massive slut shaming and gossiping culture and everyone knows everyone. Get your women under control.

>taking advice from a mutt
>on anything

we need a new chan where americans are range banned this can't go on for much longer, you have nothing to offer actual white europeans, you are everything that is wrong with this world

Fantastic post my dude. The picture and the way you write just work perfectly together. I don't have anything to add but have a bump.

>the filthiest roastie I plowed by far was a French woman
To fuck a French woman you just need to make up some bullshit about Deluze and smoke cigarettes while dressed in black and put her hand down your pants in public in a dirty alleyway. She'll be tonguing your butthole in no time and then call you a coward and threaten to kill herself because she loves you but also she's fucking some other guy who's even uglier and more full of shit than you but everyone has toxoplasmosis and is like an insane stray cat so go get some wine and think about death

Don't feel left out, Swede. I made one for you too.

be careful, you'll hurt the feelings of the amerimutt mod

Source OP??

yo LOL can you take your le epin pigman muttt & apply him to a picture of Muhammad?

They know what is coming

Yes. Yes, I can do that. Did you have a particular picture of muhammad in mind?

You realize that mutt pussy cucks to Eurofags the same way theirs cucked to you? Anyone with a Brit or French accent is swarmed by shemutts stateside
It's the exotic foreigners factor that works in rich countries just as it does in poor ones, only not as well

I'll source one & get back to you.

He hasn't put american woman on a pedestal. Take your ego out of it and re-read what he wrote. He even posts some fresh deprecating memes to help you be comfortable but you still act butthurt.

I can't speak to this one way or another since I haven't observed it. It sounds like a solid theory, but speaking anecdotally, in high school we had foreign exchange students from Bongland, Germany, Italy, and France.

The Bong integrated the best and was a complete bro. Slayed lots of American pussy. The Italian had a harder time bonding, but didn't seem to care about that since he was buried in pussy even more than the Bong.

The German and Frenchman had a much harder time stateside. Nothing was wrong with how they looked. No homo, but they were objectively attractive. On the other hand, the German came off as a total autist and the Frog was moody as fuck and saw it as some kind of act of defiance to speak as little English as possible. It might have worked on an emo girl circa 2003, but it wasn't flying in 2010.

>he actually spent time making these

It's not an ego thing, it's just a dumb thing to say hurrrrr i know how to tame your womyn when it goes both ways. Sluts will cuck to and chase foreign dick, that's othing new under the sun. Is wrong for example, she only puts on the theatrics for her own countrymen. Shemutts become absolute whores for anyone with a European accent, especially Brit, French or Italian

This is what I try to tell MGTOW fags, but they insist that all women must be bad. No idiot, it is only the American women.

Have been in London and Berlin and I can tell they are NOT white. Where I live in Spain is 100 times whiter.

He made a few observations about his trip in europe which you have not even commented on and now you're acting like a butt hurt faggot like he insulted your honor because he didn't balance his post talking about how foreigners fuck shemutts?? Do you realize how stupid you look?

london is lost, the north of england and most of scotland is almost 100% white.. the cold seems to scare the brown ppl away - are you eyes blue pablo? if they arnt in my oppinion your black

You sound butthurt over simple facts. Are you a woman?