What happens here at the end of the tip/ cape ?

What happens here at the end of the tip/ cape ?

Anything north of Chatham is overrun with LGBT, shitlibs, and other assorted trash and has been since the 80's.

Truly a sad state of affairs.

Sailboats and fishing

And a lot of faggots. Even in the marais they weren't so obnoxious. Providence is quite nice though.

Homosex mostly. Provincetown is nice though.

Whales. Tall ships.
Bunch of gays in Provincetown.

Do you know why they, in the us, want to live surrounded by the sea ? It was the same in Key West, no homos in the other keys but a lot in Key West. Hell, if there was an island even further or southernmost than Key West connected by the overseas highway, i bet 100 dollars they will settle there.

They like to build "enclaves" and because they are usually dual-income-no children households they generally have the free capital to easily subvert local communities.

A pissed off old 5th generation fisherman descended from whalemen isn't going to put up with that shit. He's going to move.

Makes sense. I think this also have to do with the previous artists parts of the country, they want to emulate it and have that type of lifestyle.

its nice to travel to in the off season. but going there during the middle of the summer is absolute faggotry. it made me almost hate faggots.
the rest of the cape is pretty nice though.

Provincetown, a.k.a AIDS town USA.

Look comfy desu senpai

Yep, they do tend to prefer more "bohemian" locales because American culture views homosexuality as urbane and cosmopolitan.

Contrast those places with things like the Gulf Coast or the Outer Banks of NC and you don't get the same concentrations of "bohemian" places.

You have no idea how comfy New England used to be.

Compared to where i live, it's comfy and peaceful as fuck.

And in the summertime its packed full of tourists.
Not comfy unless you're into that sort of thing.

one of those building is called spank the monkey, and the entire upstairs is filled with dildos and sex toys.

Thanks for reminding me.

Well, i live in sarcelles, so ...

Lots of fags but one of the most beautiful and comfy places in the country
t. Beverlyfag

Ayyy dont forget about shop therapy

ohh yeah maybe thats the one im thinking of. its got the 2 little monkeys fucking on the stairs? i think i have a picture of that somewhere..

Possibly. But the best place to buy anything on the Cape would have to be Dick Beard Chevrolet in Hyannis. I’m surprised they don’t have a location in P-Town.

White people was a mistake.

Don't forget the ice cream shops where waiters ask you "do you want more cream ?" in the most pervert and weird way possible, maybe it's a contest between these guys or something.

Provincetown is gay city.

It's like San Francisco but without all the bums, niggers and shit in the streets.

Killer fishing off that part of the cape too, and very classic New England fishing town type architecture. It'll be incredibly prime real estate once all the faggots have been sent to camps and subsequently deleted.

nice beaches.

Is that picture a joke?

i do like the marine shop they have in ptown, were selling some used bulletproof vests, they were shit, and really pricey

needs to be nuked, never go there.

orleans,eastham, and turo arent that bad. chatham is too fancy

Im sure it does you fag!

Time to update australia, fucking pooftas

Clearly not a haha joke.

I remember that place. It scarred me as a young boy.

Gay sex

I had sex with putins ex wife in a bathroom there once. Also homosex

Gay orgies and sexual deviants, everyone knows this

>used bulletproof vests
what happened to the original owners?

I bought my first bong there, loved that thing, took me places I will probably never be again.

So when are you protesting the presence of the sodomites, R.I. locals? Or have you become mere pawns of the "gay mafia"?

threads like these are the best for identifiying the couple dozen conservatives in ma
i went there as a kid and got tricked by the store owner into buying sticks of sage because he said they were weed

I think most people who grew up in MA have been to PTown at least once in their life and if you haven't then consider yourself lucky. Only thing that's actually propping that town up is the foundation made of dildos and buttplugs, although it's curiously 99% white

lots of gay sex. its the san francisco of the east coast

Eldritch horror you cannot even possibly fathom.

yeah, i cant even eat most places there. i honestly cant listen to those lispy faggots for very long. makes me sick.
yeah, great fishing from there. wellfleet too.
yeah, and they just let anyone upstairs too. not good.
well, maybe not USED, but pre worn
yeah im sure theyd sell them to kids. they have some real faggy people working there
its only nice to visit off season. during the summer i feel like id get aids just walking around.