Was he based or batshit crazy? Is he /ourguy/?

Was he based or batshit crazy? Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtu.be/GbLfb1EvSxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he might have been right, he might of been wrong...but he was certainly batshit crazy

/ourguy/
Name one genius that isn't crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

He married a Chinese woman or whatever, so he's not my guy at least.

actually im quite aggravated at the assumption that those with mental health problems are incapable of speaking the truth

the vast majority of nobel prize winners, for example, are of sound mind. they just don't have the idiosyncratic personality (crazy) that turns them into a household name...thus, plebs like you have never heard of them.

>kip thorne, noble prize for physics 2017, likes fishing

Nobel Prize doesn't mean shit. Just more jewish nepotism.

I feel as though, upon discovery of Sup Forums, he would call this place his home. Would might have been a sanctuary for his ideas and opinions.

This thought occured to me while looking at his endgame strategies.

Crazy is a jewish smear tactic. Even if he is mentally ill in some ways, that does not mean you dismiss everything he says.

fuck off you brainlet. anyone who wins a nobel prize in the sciences is a certifiable genius.
did your mum give birth standing up?

Nobel Prize is bullshit

he would have become frustrated with the level of retardation. you guys aren't very bright

its an academic circlejerk, yes, but the people who win it tend to be pretty bright. Why are americans so fucking dumb?

Why are Jews so worthless?

That's just more proof he is /ourguy/.

>worthless
>control the worlds economic system

so money isn't worth anything? you filthy, commie mutt

What the fuck, how? This place is against race-mixing, no?

Wait until the global currency reset fuckface.

bobby always spoke the truth as he saw it. eccentric sure, crazy no.

He was brilliant but lived in a different dimension that normal humans do.

also that movie 'pawn sacrifice' is a piece of shit jewish character assassination of fischer.

>normal, stable, and well functioning
> genius
Pick one

one fine day, one fine day

>being so inadequate that you fantasise about societal collapse to give you the opportunity to finally realise your oppressed potential

what is it with white men and the peculiar combination of self-aggrandisement and self-pity?
its pretty pathetic.

nobody is holding you back, mouthbreather.

He was a paranoid jew, what did you expect

>That's just more proof he is /ourguy/.
Oh how dare you Sweden

He's jewish, so racemixing was a good idea. If they push all this racemixing propaganda to us, why arenbt jews racemixing? surely racemixing is good, right, then why dont they do it?

Anti-Semites are worthless.

This. To get an economics degree one has to get a strong grasp on maths and statistics.

I don't know. I went to school with a nobel prize winner and he liked to eat bananas and oranges with the skin. One time he needed to flight to China for some conference. The admin staff was so frightened that he gets lost on the way to the airport that instead of buying him a train ticket they spend around $500 on a taxi driver

No, I'm fairly certain he was a mischling who disliked Jews.

Half Jewish... his father was a German.

Because Jews don't push anything. It's local bollocks.

If it was true than explain why the leftist media criticises Trump who is openly pro-Jewish, has Jewish relatives and recognises Jerusalem.

he named the kike on the day 9/11 happened, he wasnt just our guy, he was miles ahead of everyone. all those years we wasted chasing puppets, he was already watching the hand behind it.

Maybe a bit of both?

Can confirm re: quant. econ. degree.

Really intelligent people always appear crazy to less intelligent people. Psychopathy allows a different way of thinking. When uncontrolled it's "mental illness" but when controlled what is it? Even Jung used controlled psychosis to right one of his most prolific works: Liber Novus.

his dad was almost certainly the jewish hungarian physicist paul nemenyi

High IQ white men usually have a distrust of jews

>High IQ white men usually have a distrust of stereotypes
ftfy

the irony

So why did his mother mother name him after Hans Fischer?

that i don't know. bobby never met gerhard fischer however, while paul nemenyi did have brief contact with him before he died in the early 50's.

>Because Jews don't push anything. It's local bollocks.

youtu.be/GbLfb1EvSxw

So, he's six foot two, has blond hair, and his mother claims that Hans Gerhard was the father.

His mother was wrong?

After the leftist Jews give Obama a Nobel Peace Prize, do you still take this prize seriously?

Based as fuck

I'm assuming she lied for some undisclosed reason,it wouldn't be the first time a woman lied about who the real father of their child is. it's not impossible that hans gerhard was fischers dad but all things considered nemenyi is the much likelier father.