Example #42305 of diversity not working

>In a forthcoming paper in the International Journal of Research in Marketing, our team of marketing experts at three Canadian universities reports a backlash effect. Ethnic minority consumers feel more ostracized by advertisements featuring models who belong to other ethnic minority groups than they do when they see ads with white models. And that leads to a less favourable attitude toward those advertisements.
>theconversation.com/do-minorities-prefer-ads-with-white-people-82882

Brown people themselves say they prefer white people. Advertisers are fucking retarded.

not even niggers care about niggers

Knew this was going to happen. You can't ever appeal to everyone. Show a latino, the blacks hate your ad. Show a black, the asians hate your ad. You can't win the diversity game. The only way to win is not to play.

They're social-engineering. Selling the product is a secondary consideration.

Minorities want to feel like special snowflakes in a room full of whites, nothing new here. Unfortunately for them the entire white race put together is half the size of China's or India's population

Weird.

wouldn't this be attributable to having grown up accustomed to seeing white people in ads? give it 100 years and results would differ

Yep, and I think they understand that they don't get the white man's sympathy and money if they can't play the "po' marginalized minority" card.

It's also possible that they can't relate to white people, so when they see a white model they don't feel bad about themselves. Likewise, they feel bad about themselves in comparison when they see a model of their own race.

>but user, that's just because minorities are culturally taught that white is more beautiful and just better. If we stopped pandering to white people, this will stop happening.

t. dumbass who shoved a blue pilled sociology course to gpa boost

It's about wanting to out-rank other minorities and be in good standing with whites.
>give it 100 years and results would differ
Fuck off kike.

If you ever play a MMORPG you'll end up playing alongside lots of IRL black and latino people. They all make white characters even though making a black one is an option. What does this mean?

Women never make fat characters even though that's an option as well.

>Women never make fat characters even though that's an option as well.

This is a well known phenomenon in advertising. Women nearly always self-insert into what they see/characters they play.

That's the reason why makeup ads you see in the grocery store always feature stunning young women. Look at any ad for products aimed at women and they'll all be attractive models/actresses.

Actually this is saying that although niggers might prefer niggers (under good circumstances, not marketers doing a "how do you do fellow nigs" schtick), they hate seeing spics and asians in the same ad more than they hate seeing whites and whites.

lmao

Market demand for white people. Bullish af

asian american here. Stop putting ugly people in ads and being progressive it sucks

lmao

I can't wait for designer babies. Literally every minority, even based asians, want to be white.

There have been so many commercials lately featuring a black and white couple, as if that is the only type of inter-racial couple. I can understand why a Mestizo, or Asian might get annoyed by the constant pandering to black people in our media, especially since the black share of the population has been around 12-13% for decades, while the share of non-black minorities is growing.

I wonder how Argentina feels about this?

>I can understand why a Mestizo, or Asian might get annoyed by the constant pandering to black people in our media, especially since the black share of the population has been around 12-13% for decades, while the share of non-black minorities is growing.
This. Why is a chink family going to buy a product because a couple of niggers are in the advertisement? They aspire to be like whites

Also BMWF is about the rarest pairing and yet it's constantly shown. (And this is in the UK which is about 2.5% black.)

If I was an asian I'd be pissed that SJWs want to lump me in with negroes as a "PoC".

This and then they double down introducing darker blacks.

I don't want to see a bunch of mutts and ugly weird looking people, and at the same time I don't mind seeing a black family, an asian family, or any race. just stop denying universal in-group preference. don't invent moral bullshit like "unconscious racism" as an excuse to try to fix biology with your social engineering experiments.

We can't be the only ones to see this, right? Don't normies find it strange that so many BM/WF couples are being shown in ads these days compared to the actual population? After a while they have to realize it's being done on purpose.

underrated post.

That's an interesting line of attack for us

what if we kept putting Asians alongside blacks, especially ugly, fat negresses under "beautiful people of color" images?

would help us push them away from the left, since women always self-insert

I prefer asians
and attractive brunettes

They notice, my aunt made a passing comment yesterday while we were enjoying the electric jew
about how trying to find a white person in a commercial feels is like playing wheres waldo

You know in China, when people want to sell luxury items, they always use white models.
Also, of course nonwhites want to see whites in commercials over different nonwhites. White people are the default. Nobody acts surprised when a white person models in a white country.

There really isn't an united minority group. Minorities feel connected to their own group, not just all non-majority groups. And they probably see whites as reasonable actors in ads, since they're the default, in white countries, at least. But then they see some guy who is nothing like them, and not even the default. And they wonder why their people aren't there.
It's pretty obvious. Except to people for whom all minorities are just "the minorities."

>tfw considering a job offer in chile
>6'0 white male with blonde hair, blue eyes

would they just see me as a gringo interloper

Get gassed.

at least one swede gets jews

More like race-mixing opportunity of a lifetime

well 'people of color'
theyre constantly using that term

Imagine being white living in a non-white country. You don't expect to see your race on TV much. Little bit creepy when it happens too often. Like you're being called out. I get it.

This is kind of it. The thing is that it also doesn't take much in the way of pattern recognition to realize that diversity mostly just means more black people.

Yeah, I live in CA and ads for low class things like health clinics (one step above county/city services for the poor) all use white people in their ads (with on black). All the clients are hispanic.

this is unironically what the left believes

give me the quick rundown on chilean women

i know what the google results are but is that accurate? slightly brown european women?

kek

Warm wet pussy wherever you go, afaik the higher the social class you penetrate, the whiter it gets

The thing is, we are being my mixed out of existence simply to produce a deracinated market with no alliegance to anything other than Madison Avenue

I Always liked playing hot female elf characters in WOW. I just liked looking at them better.

No one wants to see niggers... not ever niggers.

One black kid in a white school is the token black kid people think is funny. Ten black kids and there is a gang noone likes

The only Chilean woman I know is 4’11”, so take that as you will. Nice curves on her though. She’s probably higher class because she is clearly of mostly European descent.