Éire/pol/ - Outsiders!?! Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/L_kNC6GyJFM
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Subjects to be offered to to pupils who opt out of religion '
rte.ie/news/2018/0219/941717-school-religion/

>Political vacuum must be avoided, McDonald warns
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0219/941725-varadkar-sinn-fein-stormont/

>Minister says charity sector will always be needed
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0219/941830-doherty-charity-sector/

>Cork central to success of Project Ireland 2040
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/cork-central-to-success-of-project-ireland-2040-taniste-36618268.html

>EU pushing for NI to stay in customs union
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-pushing-for-north-to-stay-in-customs-union-36592502.html

>"I just saw the front page and said f*** that' - FF TD reacts to poll ratings
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/i-didnt-bother-reading-it-i-just-saw-the-front-page-and-said-f-that-ff-td-reacts-to-poll-ratings-36617542.html

>Dáil committee is talking to unionists to prepare for a possible united Ireland
thejournal.ie/unionism-united-ireland-3849573-Feb2018/

>1916 relatives lose battle against the State in case over Moore Street
thejournal.ie/moores-street-court-judgement-3851216-Feb2018/

>Seanad seat should be filled by someone with a unionist background, says senator
thejournal.ie/seanad-seat-unionist-3851833-Feb2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7A0vWUkxXg
youtube.com/watch?v=g7A0vWUkxXg
abortionnever.ie
twitter.com/abortionneverie
nationalparty.ie/national-party-right-life/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7A0vWUkxXg&itct=CA4QpDAYAiITCMedk9CrtdkCFcG7VQod97wJ5zIKd2F0Y2gtdnJlY0jDpbPVsrCRwR0=
discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
alliance87.org/2017ge/modernslavery#!section=8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9dkOqKhdw
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.2422fa8ac544
freetheslaves.net/about-slavery/slavery-today/
youtube.com/watch?v=VcQe9JmtCEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Real version here

Abortion Never
Justin Barrett Full Speech
youtu.be/g7A0vWUkxXg

'Abortion Never' Launch, Dublin, Feb 2018 (Full Speech)
youtube.com/watch?v=g7A0vWUkxXg

Donate to the Abortion Never campaign
abortionnever.ie

Follow Abortion Never on Twitter
twitter.com/abortionneverie

Justin Barrett, President of the National Party│An Páirtí Náisiúnta speaks at the launch of the Abortion Never campaign. Dublin, February 2018.

"O wise men, riddle me this: what if the dream come true?
What if the dream come true? and if millions unborn shall dwell
In the house that I shaped in my heart, the noble house of my thought?" Pádraig Pearse

Abortion Never believes that the right to life of the innocent is an absolute right, and must be protected by the State through its laws.

The National Party and the Right to Life
nationalparty.ie/national-party-right-life/

no.

Irish aren't white

New abortion never video, fuckers wanting to kill babies need a serious look at their life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7A0vWUkxXg&itct=CA4QpDAYAiITCMedk9CrtdkCFcG7VQod97wJ5zIKd2F0Y2gtdnJlY0jDpbPVsrCRwR0=

If you want an Éire/pol/ where the OP doesn't get bored after 5 minutes and fuckoff then come to It's the OP's job to nurture the thread and help it grow.

Ah beaten to the punch

I sent my application to join the NP today along with a personal message to the party. How long do you think it will take them to respond (if they even do)?

Your only response is from a commie, just chill here lad we need the numbers for the banter and discussion

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Yeah I always fuck off after 5 mins, just like I did yesterday. I should really up my game and earn that OP wage I am getting.
Been a while since you were on hows life?

just want to remind you lads we have a new discord @ discord gg/PBsTaS healthy discussion to be had

Haha. Does that excite you Ahmed? A work of fiction? Friendly reminder there's entire TOWNS of halal cock in good old Blighty.

Were the Irish people slaves once, just like the blacks? Wikipedia is telling me it didn't really happen

Indentured servitude I believe

Sure, we can even make the claim more Africans enslaved Irish than Irish enslaved Africans. Those social justice warriors haven't a leg to stand on here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore

How do I know this isn't a honeypot?

i'm a reputable member of the discord community :)

Passing through to say Glencolumbkille
is the most comfy town I've ever been to.

Yeah the left wave it off as not real slavery, but it was slavery in all but name happened to the Highlanders a lot after Culloden as well

I still have to register to vote in the abortion referendum, lads. Luckily, I think I can still apply to the supplement to the Register of Electors, as long as it's handed in 14 days before polling day.

I've put it off for ages because of work and sheer laziness

Fuck off

True. Anything to protect the narrative. Probably annoys them more knowing it was basically slavery but we don't fucking whine relentlessly about it. And eventually succeeded as a population in the States.

Just throw the Barbary pirates at them there's little response they have for that, undeniable Irish slaves in Africa, dodge dip duck dive and dodge

Abortion is a woman's right
Women's rights are human rights

I did that too, it's well worth getting off your hole and doing it.

Go starve somewhere else

I know. I'll be kicking myself if I miss the deadline. This will be my first ever vote at the age of 20. I'll be making a vote to save the Eighth

it's a denial of genuine suffering our people went through and it's disgusting
unfortunately they see slavery as an old fashioned race issue when it has always been a human issue and is still rampant today perhaps even moreso than before. These fucks always distract from real victims like actual modern slaves, genital mutilation and actual rape victims for their feelgood points.

;^)

Do we have a chance to save the Eighth, lads? I'm very blackpilled

im all for for blowing up abortion clinics
and saving the 8th

This was old when you did this yesterday. D- level trolling. Meme flag. Sad!

I think so, we are almost certainly in a far better position than we were in the gay marriage vote if that gives you any hope at all.

Surely you should have been added automatically to the register after you turned 18?
I never had to register (that I remember anyway) and have voted in every vote we've had since I turned 18. Obviously I wouldn't chance it and make sure you are on the register, but I'm sure you'll be able to if you're doing it with so much time to spare.

Spot on lad, there are more slaves in Africa today than there has ever been in recorded history. They sell them at open air markets in Libya and not a word from the "victems" and the actual victims have never and probably will never have their say heard by anyone because it doesn't fit their narrative. Might demoralize the wrong people

I was the same

I'm not doubting you mate but can you post some proof/examples of that? I like to be able to point to specific cases when I mention this stuff.

Qatar is a good example of this as well

Groyper Reynolds

No, I asked Limerick council and they said I wasn't added.

I know, but still. De Valera's Constitution was a very flawed one, but this was a good provision

How are ya cunts?

I'm all right. Panicking about the Registor of Electors, but I just need to get off my arse.

That's very strange, especially if you're 20. I hope you get yourself sorted out.

Oh shit, hope you get that sorted famalam

Alright, yerself?

Day a rosary every day from now till time of the referendum

Doing pretty good, classes canceled thursday, got some math and all to do other than that it’s fine

I'll have a look now lad, started happening after the Arab spring so shouldn't be too hard
Isreal as well so I have heard

33 county Irish soviet republic when?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

Hello lads

Howdy nigger

Reading that now I think it might have come off a bit too aggressive, my apologies

How are we tonight

How does anyone in their right mind look at Solidarity's platform and unironically vote for them?

Alright, yourself?
You just answered your own question, they ain’t in a proper state of mind

What's the craic boy?

>alliance87.org/2017ge/modernslavery#!section=8

I'm having a look myself, 7.6 people per thousand in Africa are apparently enslaved in one way or another. Shocking stuff honestly.

Not much lads,
doing a level 5 next year and hoping to be in UL the year after

Libya
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34

West Africa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9dkOqKhdw

Slavery numbers (source of pic related)
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.2422fa8ac544

More info
freetheslaves.net/about-slavery/slavery-today/

Luke, did I ever tell you about your father? We tried to kill each other on a lava planet for upwards of an hour. By the end of it I cut his legs off and watched him as he rolled down a hill, at which point he caught on fire. I listened Luke, I listened to his screams. I listened as he lay there in pure agony, yelling about how much he hated me. I even stole his lightsaber.
And he was a good friend.

b&

You in Limerick too?

I'm looking to do the two year certificate in Electronic Engineering in LIT next year. Not really willing to do a full four year degree all in one.

m8 i've been working on building sites since i left school and cannot get a good trade

No i'm a Tipp man, but my mates are all in Limerick

Perfection

What's going on with Stormont?

Any book recommendations on the troubles by the way?

thing was a clusterfuck so I won't recommend you anything really, but I will tell you whatever you do read do not believe it and read as many other takes as possible because I don't think we will ever get a crystal clear picture of the conflict it was too dirty for that on all sides.

The DUP are acting the cunts not wanting the Irish language to be recognised even though Scotland has theirs and so does Wales, discrimination when you get down to the bone of it

Will they get back to GFA or direct rule or what? Because the Unionists aren't doing anything in the supposed spirit of supposed cooperation.

I'm not too sure what will happen short term, long term their days are coming to an end and they know it. Whatever power they have now they are losing and are well aware of this so they will become more unpredictable, like America being overtaken by China, if they are gonna do something they would wanna do it quick because the next generation won't have the power they did

You've got 20 or 30 different ways of not getting yourself not knocked up after a night out in Coppers.

>be too stoopid to use them

But what if I were to kill my bastard child, and disguise it as a human right?

Sounds pretty devilish you should report to the nearest garda superintendent

It's not murder if you advocate for the class of victims to be classified as not people.

As Communists always do.
>The Capitalists aren't 'the people'
>The Kulaks aren't 'the people'
>Foetuses aren't 'the people'

Depression just hit me like a wall, lads. I feel like its going to last for a few weeks this time.

Why don't we use this absolute beauty of a flag lads. Way better than that green and orange shite.

Stay strong brah, maybe a diet change and more exercise is in order. Couldn't hurt to be a bit healthier, have a webm of a dog for your trouble

hang in there buddy

That is green and orange lad...

Get it tae fuck

What's the context of this image?

youtube.com/watch?v=VcQe9JmtCEc