Smiling Photo Op with Florida Police

So, it was found out yesterday in some channels that Trump intends to do his own investigation into the Florida High School shooting before they demo the building. Sorry I don't have the link, but it was up yesterday. Of course, you realize they only demo buildings that were involved in false flags, that's no surprise here, but something caught my eye just a moment ago, and I had to come here to post this shit.

Look at this fucking picture. What in the ever living fuck is Trump doing here? Why the thumbs up super-ultra shit-eating grin? Look at little Marco on the far right. Ultra concern face. Look at Sheriff (((Israel))), glancing at POTUS.

Not to mention that the entire room seems divided on POTUS' presence there. The right half being obvious Trump supporters, and the left half fucking pissed about him being there.

What's going on here, Sup Forums? What is POTUS trying to convey with that fucking pose?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/concerned-mom-creator-national-school-walkout-protest-gun-control-top-cnn-news-producer-almost-20-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He knows.

That's what I'm thinking.

What the fuck??

I love this one. It's the "My school just got shot up and I'm famous now" pose.

>March for our lives
>Literally says Run for our lives
Boston 2.0 coming?

do we show up and open carry or something?

Seek therapy you conspiritard

Huh imagine if they fucked

Perfectly legal, actually. Recipe for disaster. I'm not much for gatherings/marches. More safe to redpill from behind the screen.

Here ya go. They were also on Sup Forums looking to recruit interviewees for prim/prep.

You are doing God's work sir. Keep digging on the father

what are you doing, rabbi

>(((Israel)))
Stopped reading there. People who believe in the Jewish conspiracy can't be taken seriously.

If it was true, the left media didn't criticise Trump who is openly pro-Jewish, has Jewish relatives and recognises Jerusalem.

What's your take on Trump's pose here, though? I know he's always trying to convey something at every opportunity, like with the "...and mine works" tweet about NK not having nukes anymore (which is why they went to the table with SK for the first time since the fucking war).

Trump's got something up his sleeve, I just wish I knew what it was.

>If it was true, the left media didn't criticise Trump
Are you insane? The American media criticizing Israel or it's people?

no archive? fake

DUDE. I saw this too today when I was checking his day curb stomping. I noticed the other guys faces but I just dismissed it as trump being trump. but now you have me thinking.. also sauce faggot.

he's so fucking cool. I wish these hater faggot progressives didn't hate themselves so much that they need a guy like trump to project their anger at. We would probably have flying cars before he left office.

bump

His twitter is the sauce on pic. Here's some more shit. They are actually going to have students walk out on school for this nonsense.

truepundit.com/concerned-mom-creator-national-school-walkout-protest-gun-control-top-cnn-news-producer-almost-20-years/

Radicalizing the youth is Long March Through The Institutions ground zero shit.

The bitch organizing the March is a fucking CNN shill!!!!!!

Use your powers of deduction, user.
>Trumps twitter page

Sauce?

No source or links like always. Just you spewing lies anonymously.
OK guy