The Dallas panel is starting.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunyshore.com
sunyshore.com/store/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone reporting it?

A lot of fandom "contributers" are there so it's just a question of time

>new thread already
And I was going to go to bed. I wish there was always a YOI thread on this board.

Thread was tagged...wow

Rate the Pig's yandere wall.

It's now!

7/10. Missing Bald's ripped out fingernails and bloody locks of hair. Dead dog behind chains is a good touch though.

5/10

A cheap imitation of what it would really be

Needs more creeper photos of him in everyday life

>all these fat people with dyed hair in the audience
Wew lad

Is this a q&a?

He's not going to give his favorites to a fucking museum. Those are Piggy's private property.

I think those are wigs

Panel.

This is the full schedule.

So many BNF twitter people are there, I'm actually surprised. That's a long trip for the ones in Japan.

>tfw you're seething in jealousy towards the people who get to go

What would Pig's favorite Bald stalker images be? Did he have Bald nudes in his possession before the events of the series?

I'm sure there were blurry photos of him swimming nude somewhere that pig compiled

the interpreter-kun is not there ;_;

>nude photos of long-haired Bald in his prime
Good shit

Maybe he hadn't walked in just yet

Is Denki rich or something. It's over $2000 for a round trip flight in the midst of tourist season.

Looking at her house, animals, travels and SO MANY MERCH... Nah, why would you think she's rich?

She has an actual house with rooms of merch in the middle of Tokyo, right? Her and her boyfriend/husband must be making mad bank.

>runs a business that resells merch they buy that doesn't even have a proper online store
>rich

Are weebs that desperate they're willing to spend their shekels to a "company" that might as well be run out of a basement?

This is why Nip companies shouldnt refuse Western cash. It'd give them more cashflow maybe Mappa should open an online store so the revenue goes to them.

She buys new merch everyday, lives in one of the most expensive cities of the world, attends all sort of events, her house is a miniature Animate. Also is it just my impression ot she seems to have a lot of free time to do shit?
I read that her husband is a composer in the anime anime/videogames field. I've always wondered if she has a "real" job in addition to running an online store.

She's popular and is into major franchises like Pokemon, Free and YOI that guarantees desperate fans willing to spend those shekels. Isn't her husband a popular musician and can't reveal his identity because he has a lot of fans?

No news on the panel?

She once write about working on translating fan letters from japanese fans to Weir, I think? But I don't know if it was "work". She seems not having a normal job.

Imagine if for some reason she has to move into another house. Kek

>They talked about drawing good looking men and the topic landed on focus of men's crotches. Hiramatsu pointed at Makkachins butt

Never heard of this, so I don't know.

>Omg 1st panel was so cute. They just gushed about American figure skaters and then talked about drawing beautiful men.

>Top reason they visited Dallas was because there was an ice skating rink, it was the 1st thing they did after leaving the airport
>They're gushing about figure skaters, and I love it and would expect nothing less
>Sayo: there's so much happening in the figure skating world that I have a hard time balancing work and keeping up
>On Leo, they drew references and skating style based off Jason Brown

He must be quite the nip to tolerate an austistic gaijin like her

>Jason Brown
Looks like he's a weeb too, kek. Nice to get a confirmation.

>highlight of sayokubohiramatsu panel:

kubo: hiramatsu draws such attractive male crotches...

>Yamamoto said she wanted to make beautiful men mainstream but the girl in front of me madea face and shook her head so idk

>Kubo was happy Hiramatsu was on staff to help legitimize the series as more than fangirlism.
>According to Yamamoto, Kubo and Hiramatsu have a very meaningful relationship.

>focus of men's crotches. Hiramatsu pointed at Makkachins butt

He's probably an autist too considering he works in the anime industry.

>Kubo brought so much of her artwork from her exhibition to display at the art show at AnimeFest omg....her unseen drafts for the WTTM manga
No Photos

>Kubo brought so much of her artwork from her exhibition to display at the art show at AnimeFest omg....her unseen drafts for the WTTM manga

Nips on suicide watch

>but the girl in front of me madea face and shook her head so idk
Huh, what does that mean

probably a typo. wonder what that chicks problem is.

Is there a translator translating what SayoKubo are saying, or are they speaking English?

We'll never see this.

>Kubo was happy Hiramatsu was on staff to help legitimize the series as more than fangirlism.

That's actually kind of sad. Kubo has already been accused for being a fujo because the romance is homo even though all her previous series were het.

thats so sad ;_;

That sucks, but good thing Hiramatsu has become just as much of a fan for YOI as SayoKubo. Truly the dream team.

I'm so glad these madwomen made enough bank to justify themselves and the series in the future, they really deserve it.

The interpreter was kind of shy, but I was there and that's what she said. Yamamoto wanted to show the beauty in male bodies not just machoness, but beauty and grace usually reserved for female bodies.

source?

guess who won the yuri on ice concert lottery and now has to nut up and fly to moonland now

it's me

Congrats user! I'm happy for you and happy nips lost because of it

Congratulations user

Probably a typo but this is the first thing I thought they meant

I think she said that in some interview, but I may be wrong.

That's sad, especially considering that there's so many series based on fanboyism that are taken relatively seriously.

when will there be an Sup Forums general board?

>Kubo said she knew Sayo was an otaku she could trust. Her otaku chuckle when she talk about FS was trustworthy (insert funny chuckle sound)
>Sayo said its a unique chuckle for the FS otaku LOL

I guess filter user won't make an appearance.

Why would that girl shake her head at that?

Probably an anti-beauty tumblerina who draws Yuuri with stretch marks.

"Muh objectification of gay men" or something like that is my best guess.

>Sayo: there's so much happening in the figure skating world that I have a hard time balancing work and keeping up
>Hiramatsu quipped "please do both"

>Mfw my local con is so small that SayoKubo will probably need go and even if they do the con will collapse on itself.
>Also no ice skating rinks nearby.

Weren't people supposed to not take pictures of that?

Too many fairyshits. We need a plague.

burgerland has literally no shame

This. They are the only ones want bike to be gay. Poor bike, he barely has enough fans to defend him from the fairyfags.

Didn't Kubo post that?

I was with you until you started rattling off about how Bike being homo would be a bad thing.

Yes but at least it smoked out the moralfags from tumblr.

Can someone post that picture of SayoKubo from the autograph sessions?

Fairy a cute

>Victor wearing a dress
kek

Did she? Sorry then.

That's really crap, but typical and part of the reason why KuboSayo can't say the shit some people want them to say.

Bald makes a cute Kiki

how so?

That sucks.

>that doesn't even have a proper online store

???????

sunyshore.com

I'm getting a headache looking at this

I don't know you guys but she's living the dream I want

>Half of the Yuri on Ice! panel line. The line was closed 30 minutes ahead. Booked in a 400 capacity room when larger rooms are available.

Hmm.

>that entire web layout
Thank you for kinda proving that user's point

>(no, I am not rich)
Sure, Denki

I don't understand what this person is trying to say

sunyshore.com/store/ it looks like almost any other shop

They gave YoI the smallest room and half of the people who wanted to see the panel got fucked over

>fat fujos and gay faggots
Christ.

KUPO!