Goodbye Bump Stocks

Trump just willed it. Ordered Sessions and DOJ to write regulations making them illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ildteJbZ9Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15__Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean it is a de facto conversion of the weapon into full auto

A meme law gets sent to congress, get stuck and nothing comes of it most likely, or worst case scenario it gets struck down in the supreme court, I have never used or owned a bump stock because its retarded, but it shouldn't be banned.

I don't think the president can do such a thing
Obama would have done this himself otherwise

Except it's not the only way. Isn't it still not a literal full auto until the firing mechanism is changed? It's still one pull per bullet.

Dafuq is a bump stock

Nah, you're still physically pulling tbe trigger each time to make it shoot.

Also, no one who knows anything about guns and shooting gives a shit. These are toys for retards.

Puts a recoil spring in the stock that pushes the trigger back into your finger after each shot emulating full auto fire.

Haven't our astute lawmakers learned yet that every time they pass a law outlawing a particular bit of technology something that works just as well is developed that functions just as well or better and follows the letter of the law they just passed?

I can come up with something just as effective as a bump stock using scrap bits of hardware and plastic I have lying around the workshop, costs less, and will circumvent whichever restrictions they impose. I have no desire to do so, because rapid fire is just a way of expending a lot of rounds for no reason, puts unnecessary wear on your rifle, and is hard on the wallet. But I'll bet my last dime that others won't stop from trying.

a fancy shoelace

so? we deserve full auto without jumping through hoops. don't be a bitch.

You can’t give grabbers an inch. Now they know they can move Trump on these issues. Not good.

It's great, can't wait for the newest exemption.

Actually, it has passed legal tests, but it didn't pass the ATF's definition of a full auto weapon. If they rewrote their definition of fully automatic, then the law stands a chance of passing and not being overturned.

Bump

We should ban all guns with a firing rate greater than or equal to one bullet per bullet.

Are binary triggers safe or should i panic buy?

But for real, when has Sessions actually moved on anything?

The thing that goes up.

fuck you, i worked hard on my 6 barrel simul-fire rifle. you can take it from my cold dead boat accident.

>having voted in the 21st century
JUST

>be drumpf
>call for full auto weapons to be more strictly regulated
>demand all prospective full auto owners to pass mental health check
>rescind gun control act of 1968
>lol @ nogunz leftists who think this is a victory

I was promised a God Emperor.

You can bump fire by just holding your finger straight and pulling the barrel forward with your other hand. Rednecks have been shooting like that for decades.

I was disappointed to learn that burgers couldn't just mail-order a .50 cal browning heavy machine gun

he moves his bowels, like three times a day is the word.

i guarantee if you buy one today, it will be cheaper than tomorrow or later this week. be sure and pick up a solvent trap.

>You can bump fire by just holding your finger straight and pulling the barrel forward with your other hand.

REGULATE ASSAULT FINGERS NO MORE DEAD CHILDEN

>Transforms weapons into something that is impossible to aim
>Can literally jury-rig with any old belt.
>mass introduction of 3-D printing will render this obsolete within 5 years.
>Throwing a bone to the libs is the easiest way to keep them from taking anything else that actually matters

Imokaywiththis.jpg

Haven't been able to mail-order guns since JFK.

>Haven't been able to mail-order guns since JFK.

My Garand says otherwise.

Hope they don't find out belt loops can also act like a bump stock.

We used to be able to until the Communists took control.

Wrong. There is no spring.

can you still buy heavy machine guns if you fill out some paperwork and show ID though?

One term president
Fuck Trump

>FBI murderers 50 people
>FBI uses that to justify taking away more weapons from law-abiding citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=ildteJbZ9Jw

Bump stocks are stupid fucking memes anyway, at least this way we get everyone to shut the fuck up for a while without losing anything actually fun or interesting.

This guy knows what's up. There's a lot of ways to "fix up" your weapons.

Shoelace is illegal on a gun just FYI for anyone

C&R and "pre" are mailable.
My Krag came to my door.

So folding on:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

is now "throwing the libs a bone"

Theres no spring, its literally a piece of plastic that slides on the buffer tube

If you are firing your rifle from the hip all you gotta do is stick your thumb thru the trigger guard and into your fifth pocket on your jeans and now you have fully auto. Neat huh?

The people going over this debate need to actually be tested for knowledge about what they're legislating. The terms need to be defined and then those terms compared to the existing laws and what laws people want to put into place. You keep hearing people on the news call AR-15s assault rifles despite not being one. Plus the definition of "full auto" which people are talking about in this thread right now. It's retarded that 80 year old congressmen that have no idea how guns work get to say what should and shouldn't be legal.

This one time my friend accidentally made a slamfire SKS because of fucking chink manufcatured abused shit. It was fun, but it was scary as fuck.

If I remember my gun laws right you need a Class 3 Dealer's License in order to possess stuff like functional HMGs. On paper they can be issued to anyone but in practice you usually need some kind of business to justify it like a shooting range. Some places around Vegas rent out fully automatic machineguns on their shooting ranges with such licenses.

Already have one on layaway. I might pick up another one if they’re still in stock

Trump supported amnesty and DACA. You faggots supported him over Rand Paul. This is what you get.

Retarded Trump supporters will find excuses for every stupid thing he does
I didn’t vote for this

Does this apply to trigger cranks too?

youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8

So you can just pull the trigger fast and get the same effect?

Another Obama fuckup rescinded.

Rand would have done the same shit

Bump stock is fun for let's shoot poorly for lulz.

They decrease accuracy and serve no purpose.

But they are fun and should not be made illegal

This. They are inherently stupid but should not be banned.

it makes me sad. trump, you make us sad. don't MASA :(

>amnesty and DACA
Bargaining chip for the wall.
>bump stocks
Meaningless concession to shut up liberals that nobody really gives a fuck about. Go look at /k/. Bet you anything they're not shitting their pants in a rage over this.

Only idiots are mad about this. You can't aim for shit with a bump stock, the whole premise is that your gun is jostling around so much that your finger bumps the trigger

The gun is the problem so why not just ban those instead?

No, he wouldn't. He's fiercely pro-2a. Trump supported gun control before.

wow, no one could ever make that in their garage.

Our Lord and Führer has spoken.

Bumpstocks are to be banned. Background checks for guns are to be expanded. Every single /k/ommunist who dares to defy our Führer's word is guilty of the crime of Race Treason and shall hang accordingly.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled shitposting. Heil Trump. Heil our People. Heil Victory.

Gee wiz, how am I gunna make my ar rock n roll now?

If only there were a way........

Bump of coke

It's a fucking piece of plastic. It doesn't do anything except make an extremely shitty firing technique slightly easier.

>he thinks they will stop at bump stocks
>he thinks the wall will be built
End yourself trump cuck

I'm OK with this.

Bump stocks are silly toys, if you really, really, really just gotta have one, they are easy to make even if outlawed, and if they get banned, we can shut down the whole "Why dont the right ever do anything besides thoughts and prayers, why do they fight every attempt at changing laws!!!" shit.

Here you go, leftists, here's a law that bans something you don't like, and that we don't want, and that does not infringe our rights. Now shut up.

can the ATF pull the license? i mean bump stocks are stupid as fuck, practically speaking(more power to ya tho), and i was surprised they let that ride - hell even the manufacturers and sports writers were surprised the ATF approved them.

Have you heard of a full auto drop in sear?

Trump fucked up. Bump stocks are useless, but compromise gets you nowhere.

The final redpill will be cyborg hands. Firing rate at 999999 rounds per-second. One can be both disabled and a walking phalanx.

>ban bump stocks
Not possible.

A bump stock is a piece of plastic that bumps your finger into the trigger every time the gun recoils to make a retarded inaccurate version of full auto. A similar effect can be achieved with bare hands if you use the correct grip.

>Trump will repeal the unconstitutional NFA they said
>Trump will defend the 2nd amendment they said

I support good legislation that reduces the "toy for babies" aspect of guns. There are too many stupid faggots ruining it by not treating them with the respect they deserve. Anybody who owns a bump stock is a dipshit.

Alright chief I can see you're not up for reasonable discussion here so here's your (You)

>Implying Obama ever heard of a "bump stock,: and also implying he wanted a solution to problems instead of wanting to keep an issue alive.

I own one and I'm not giving it up.

I'll give you a hint: It's already gone. Any attempt at taking back your right to recreational nuclear warheads or M1 Abrams will be met with fierce opposition from even those who are friendly towards keeping rifles.

I'm prior military, and I'm about as pro-gun as they come, but I'm also a realist. Let the libshits have their "win" while we continue to do our own thing, and let Trump work on the real issues, like making sure DACA ends on time. If we're dying on the hill of "no change to gun laws ever" then we're not gonna have enough people on our side for "kick out the dirty shitskins."

I don't see a problem with this , it's a gun modification

I'm sorry about your boat user

Enjoy more gun grabs

Prove that this is true!?

>I don't see a problem with this
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. "Gun modifications" being illegal is unconstitutional.

>Enjoy more gun grabs
You know this is going to die in Congress right?

He just can’t stop finding ways to save us money. Bump stocks are useless novelties. Ironically more probably would’ve died in Las Vegas if the faggot hadn’t been using one.

If people knew how easy it was to make a uranium gun, we'd be living in a radioactive wasteland

I should probably pick up a few before this goes through.
>compromise gets you nowhere
Absolutely spot on.

Honestly it would be best if they let them be legal, honestly semi auto fire will only make the shooter more accurate rather than a shlomo spraying everything

Good job
This will stop mass shootings for sure now.

All because of jewish media fakery. The jews and their protocols of the learned elders of zion demands that they get a total ban on all firearms. They have many more staged events in the works.

O how i look forward to the day that Israel is a mere memory.

Do you work for Aperture Science?

Even better, just use a rubber band and your finger.

Prove it. More republicans are cucking on gun control.

if its true then fuck trump

So what's stopping a right-wing judge taking this straight to the supreme court?

Here you go, get it while its hot

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15__Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions

BAN THE BELT

>Prove it.
Why? You already said it. The democrats won't be happy with bump stocks. They'll try to tack extra shit on to the end of the bill while it's in committee.