Florida shooting

I've been seeing so much shit like it was fake and I don't understand. Can someone red pill me or just kill me cause its bothering me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
youtu.be/YlBUjPshzrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6

Reminder that russian shills actively push conspiracy theories after tragedies

reminder that you're a kike faggot

what am I looking for with the red arrows? something in the background, or something with his jawline reaching his ear?

Earpiece

the ear piece

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Kill yourself kike.

wire in his ear. could be there wasnt a reporter to ask questions so he was listening to the broadcast anchor. would have to say this is disinfo

Gotcha. I agree it's an earpiece but at first glance it looked like part of a sign or something behind him in the distance. But nah, there's nothing else it could be.
It matches up with the other people and kids that were 'spontaneously' interviewed that were reading from left to right off of a teleprompter over and over.

This will be like Sandy Hook. Look for the FBI and State / County Highway patrol yearly report for deaths in the county matched with times of the deaths. If it's like Sandy Hook, there won't be shit listed because the agencies won't go on record in being part of a False Flag.

have you seen the interview with the kid where he cant remember his lines?
thats why he has an earpiece

you forgot to star the cnn logo

If you look at it locally, it look like a school shooting which is a horrible thing we all despise

When you look at it internationally, you find out that this event happened not too long after some very disgusting yet influent piece of shit who love thinking they rule the game got their fun ruined and their plan which already was in a precarious state, is now nigh absolution and they are panicking big time because the failsafe/pillars they had took ages to build up to support their structure of influence ironically couldn't take the fall of one another. And that this event happens so coincidentally that it warrant suspicion.

Its one thing when horror happens, its another when said horror seem strangely convenient to a given party.

oh im not aaying it wasnt a ruse. this just isnt that far out of the ordinary.

speaking of missing lines, check this out,

youtu.be/YlBUjPshzrw

at 1:18 the “student” says the school name 5-6 times. except he calls the school Stillman Douglas. the actual achool name is Stoneman Douglas.

How do you not know the name of your own school??