Little Witch Academia

>the LWA vidya is digital only in the west so no special Shiny Chariot card for us
What a shame.

I couldn't post the new thread link in time. I also didn't make this thread.

Here's some cute stuff from our friends on Weibo.

At least we are getting it in english. The Seven Deadly Sins game too. There was a time where getting japanese licensed games at all were a pipe dream unless it was shit like Naruto, so strangely I'm thankful to Bamco for giving this a chance.

Little Wizard Academy when

I really wonder how it'll sell in the west. I wonder how it appeals to non-fans.

See Harry Potter for that shit.

Im going to buy it from playasia

Why, /lwag/? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep posting? Do you believe you're posting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it discussions? Or doujins? Perhaps waifu fagging? Yes? No? Could it be for shitposting? Illusions, /lwag/. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as Sup Forums itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as shitposting. You must be able to see it, /lwag/. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, /lwag/? Why? Why do you persist?

I want Diana to threaten my life after I tell her I was out with my sister and she doesn't believe me. I want her to prove how much she loves me by thoroughly examining my vagina for signs of intercourse, looking through my phone to make sure I wasn't making plans with unapproved friends and smelling me to see if I have another woman's scent on me. Then I want her to rebrand my chest and back to make them more clear, just to be safe.

Oh, that might have been posted before. My bad if any of you have seen it prior to this.
I'm glad you find happiness in Diana.

>Chariots hair is originally Long and blue
>Ursula cuts it short and dyes it red
How would this make you feel

Doesn't suit her personality.

I love the glasses that Ursula wears, it really makes her character. Looks cute on Chariot.

Sucy looks like a boy.

purple team love
especially blair

I want Arc System to make a fighting game with all the Gainax/TRIGGER characters playable. Akko, Sucy, Diana and Ursula/Chariot will represent LWA.

Wait that could actually be decent.

I'll always laugh at this. Poor guy.

>>Chariots hair is originally Long and blue
>>Ursula cuts it short and dyes it red
Wrong because it ruins everything.

Chariot is to be vibrant, bright, the red hair suits her. Blue hair Ursula is the representation of her gloomy and depressed self.

Whats with the Akko and Andrew shipping in this thread?

It's just some cute pictures I found on Weibo that haven't been posted. What would you like to discuss in regards to the series?

Just some fag spamming. Just leave him to his autism and report him for spamming.

Eh, in my opinon they deserve their turn every now and then. No reason why we can't be civil about it.

I always felt like "Ursula sensei" was closer to her actual personality than the brave facade of "Shiny Chariot".

I don't mind it.

Anything but Andrew? I thought we've already settled that no one but a few people like him that much as a character. How about posting pictures of Andrew by himself doing something without Akko?

Reminder

>spamming
Anyway, what would you like to discuss about the series?

>I thought we've already settled that no one but a few people like him that much as a character.
I like him.
>How about posting pictures of Andrew by himself doing something without Akko?
Well, that's the problem. Almost all art of Andrew is with Akko, he doesn't really have much solo art.

But you contribute nothing to the discussion though. In fact you're more detrimental to threads more than anything. It's one thing to reply to discussion and another to spam the thread with images without context, aside from baiting the /u/fags. I honestly want to see the the fan works other anons do here like the VN and doujin project and the shipping shit is the least beneficial in these threads. Unless derailing them and having them die is your motive in the first place.

> >161250517 So now you're just straight up spamming threads to death with your shit.
Not even pretending to hide it.

>It's just
You posting for the sole purpose of trying to attack and harass people.
Again, so you see ANYONE else spamming images they find. Again, there is tons and tons of unposted, you are the only one who spams shit like this right as fast as you can. And you do it to try and troll threads, not to contribute to them. You just like to "troll" with things you pretend are on topic so you don't get banned.

No, you don't deserve shit, fucking slit your throat, !Akemi. And yes, it's obvious you are both of these posts and all of the spam.

Yes, it's spam. And I want to discuss why you think that just because you don't actively admit you're posting to attack people that you think people will forget your previous posts.

Thar's great that you like him. Some people like earl grey tea despite being the blandest thing since toast sandwich. Nothing wrong with that. But can you at least be more constructive to threads please? You seriously don't contribute anything but fan flames.

Who else turned on the French LWA dub on Netflix just to hear how Chariot and Croix would sound like in their native tongue?

>Well, that's the problem. Almost all art of Andrew is with Akko
Then don't post anything. Believe it or not, you are not required to upload an image with your post.

I think it that is a mix of everything. Kinda like described her, Chariot does (or used to) have a genuine bright side that she usually sports, but the Ursula" personality is what from time to time came out in her times of insecurity and inadequancy.

Come on anons, is just a couple days before the stream, don't get these threads banned before it happens.

More witches with alternate hairstyles pls

It only baits this one fag I do think the dump is too much, too quick though. user should slow down.

I'd like to discuss the game. The VAN and doujin project. The lore stuff and the upcoming stream. I want to see anons post their own fan works. Even Dianafags don't spam pictures of Diana all the time like you do. Please be constructive. If you want to post cute pictures of Andrew and Akko, there's /c/ and /cm/.

Here are some pictures from the comedy/gag book that was sold at C92.
Again, what would you like to discuss about the series?

>All this AnAkko posting
>Only one guy calling him an autistic spammer
>No sign of that one complete sperg
I-Is he gone? Are... are we fr-

DAMMIT.

I don't mind Andrew and I even defended him from shoehornfag, but you gotta let it rest man. I just wanna talk about cute witches and we already said we don't find Andrew interesting in the other thread. It's called Little Witch Academia man, not Andrew Romance Academia.

>upcoming stream

When is that anyway? I haven't managed to see one yet.

Yeah, you're probably right about that. I'll finish up pictures of this book and I'll stop.
Fantastic, those are all amazing discussion points. Pose it as a question / discussion point and we can all talk about it.

>sperg
>misusing the word autistic
Why don't you just use a trip code.
It'd be an even less obvious tell than what you're doing right now.

user, like I said, I want people to discuss the fan works done here. You're stiffling that discussion with your spamming and trying to bait that one autist.

What if they reveal that Andrew is gay in S2.
Maybe his piano teacher was his first crush and that's why Paul was so adamant on Andrew not playing the piano again.

Please just stop forever because you're not conducive to discussion at all. If you really like LWA, then just give it a rest.

What time does CoT take place in?
Expectations?

Okay, last one.
>since i don't like him don't post him
>remember only one topic can be discussed a thread or else bad things happen
>stifling
You really are dramatic.

Last day before summer vacation
I want it to not suck and be repetitive. If I can play as Diana or Ursula/Chariot that would be a blessing but I'm not counting on it.

>what would you like to discuss about the series
I want to discuss why you refuse to stop ruining threads for this series.

You do realize that you're not fooling anyone at all into thinking you're more than one person, right?

You realize that you are the only person who thinks you're baiting, anyone, right? Pic related is literally you. And most people get that pic related is really stupid, so no one actually does this.

It's not "being baited" you are just shitposting.

That'd make the piano scene at the party pretty damn funny

I would laugh heartily if that happened.

Nothing wrong with posting him. Spamming the thread and shutting down discussion while trying to induce inflammatory posts is. Please be reasonable user.

It's funny how obvious it becomes who you are the more and more you talk. Because you show more of your tells. Like how you refuse to reply to anything actually said to you.

It's funny how you try to pretend your behavior is normal, and then when you get told to find a SINGLE post where someone else acts like you, you couldn't do it.

I wonder if there's a spell to get a sex change. Maybe that's why Paul hated magic so much.
>conductive to discussion
Again, what would you like to discuss? Please bring up something to talk about.
I'm excited for the artbook. Hopefully the chinks / some western user scans it.

I want Croix to accidentally steal a toddler from Azkaban who gets attached to her and then waddle back into Luna Nova with kid latched onto her leg while Chariot is completely flabbergasted.

I want to be a cute bully butt witch!

>while trying to induce inflammatory posts is
The fact that posting a pairing is considered bait is pretty telling. How far the bar has fallen. It used to be that it was bait to post characters doing scat / gore.

Honest question. Have you ever once bathed in your life? Cleaned your room?

People do not like to live in filth. You, and what you post is filth.
So you posting makes discussion go away, because you are forcing people to be around filth.

You know nothing. Not about me, or my plan.

Croy

No, it's not "considered" bait, it's recognized as bait.
Bait is based on the intentions of the poster, not the actual image they are posting.

Please learn what words means.

I guess we'll never get a continuation of H&B ripping Akko's shiny chariot card collection up infront of her face

Not our fault ACK has latched onto LWA threads now, no one would care about andrew bait if he wouldn't throw a whiny fit every time.

BEGONE, MONSTER!!!

Anons plz. These pointless arguments make Akko cry.

>Croix with a child

With the amount of ramen that kid would be fed before Chariot intervenes would be considered child abuse.

The only people here who are being aggressive here are the gay rapists who force Akko to get raped by Diana canonically against her will, and "LGBT supportive" numales who get scared by traditionalist heterosexuality.

It used to not be, but it does now because it only attracts the worst possible people. There's a time and place for everything. Spamming 10+ pictures of Andrew is not good for discussion at all.

Exactly. He pretends to care about the quality of the thread, yet he doesn't say a peep when people talk about the most mundane and off topic things. Not that there is anything wrong with that, all discussion should be welcomed.

Please go back to Sup Forums

>Croix, are you feeding that baby ramen...
>uh..nnnooooooo?
>concern.jpg

Surely she's conscientious enough to at least buy some warm takeout meals for the kid.

>Chariot is completely flabbergasted.

But recover quickly because she bears Andrew's child

>because it only attracts the worst possible people.
That's such faulty reasoning for why something shouldn't happen. Does that mean people shouldn't post Diana x Akko if people all of a sudden sperged out?
>Spamming 10+ pictures of Andrew is not good for discussion at all.
It's LWA related pictures that haven't been posted before. However, I will concede that I should have broken it up a little more. That was my bad.

Andrew and Akko posting is the only pairing canonically relevant, so no. Anything else is just speculation that isn't related to show discussion.

I always love the Andrew x Akko pictures you post, even if you don't post them that often. Anyways, you forgot about Frank and Lotte

Romance is entirely shut down for LWA, so no pairing is canonically relevant. You're just as delusional as /u/.

Croix would be forced to start learning how to cook of course.
Instead of sticking her nose in magic books she'll have to stick her nose in cookbooks and repurpose her roomba into a food processor.

I just started coming back to the LWA generals, I actually left initally because of the diakko stuff. But now I'm here forever.

>is the only pairing canonically relevant

>Andrew and Akko posting is the only pairing canonically relevant, so no.
>canon

She could have a roomba spoonfeed the baby