youtube.com/watch?v=QyEAmcGnzq8
youtube.com/watch?v=N0J3ap3Dc2A
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM
youtube.com/watch?v=-g6LKd1Toiw
youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24
youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me some context here. What was he witness to in the first video?

why are there no conspiracy theories about the guy who got hit by lightning three times?

A lifeguard telling his friend to fuck off

This isn't that unbelievable, guys.

Um. A school shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyEAmcGnzq8

It is pretty unbelievable when the kids and adults being interviewed on the evening of the shooting all required teleprompters and earpieces in some cases.

The San Bernadino shooting? If so, it wasn't a school. If not, which school?

I'm beginning to think that his bag was too low.

It's pretty believable when you consider they're being interviewed by someone hundreds or thousands of miles away in some studio. How else do you expect them to communicate with people so far away?

If enough of the normies become aware of the horrific reality of what the FBI does, which is the opposite of their mandate, the elites will go the EMP/nuke route it will be their only way forward.

Seek Jesus Christ RN,I implore you all!!

Because it's not that hard to get hit by lightning if you stand in an open field with a metal rod in your hand, moron. Now, just happening to be a witness at two deadly mass shootings thousands of miles apart from each other constitutes a very big (((coincidence))).

Very subtle, Ms. Esterhouse!!
youtube.com/watch?v=N0J3ap3Dc2A

also guy from this current thread -
M
I
N
D

B
L
O
W
N

prepare to cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM

holy shit whoever made this is 100% trying to make us look bad

people getting interviewed have ear pieces so they can hear what the reporters back at the studio are asking them you fucking retard

its always so crazy how the victims are so good at public speaking, especially after something so tragic for their age

His father is retired FBI.

but then when he has to talk about his totally real experience during the shooting, he tripping all over his shoelaces
youtube.com/watch?v=-g6LKd1Toiw

DELETE SHIT

I hate how weak this fucking pussy looks, even that bull dyke beaner next to him has a thicker neck

the beach incident, David Hogg
youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24

it's not the same guy. Just because they have the same hair style doesn't mean it's the same person you retard. My cousin went to that school this isn't a hoax.

WTF he had a script memorized

>it is literally impossible to have two things happen to you in your life that put you on the news
>anyone who shows up on the news more than once is part of the deep state conspiracy to confiscate your guns

conservatarde 2nd amendment supporting retards who think this is fake unequivocally blown the fuck out

im a conservative, but i enjoy pointing out retarded posts. i believe 2A is the most important amendment to uphold, and it doesn't require coming up with preconceived false-flag (((narratives))) to be defended.

they are being coached on what to say in this video retard youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

Photoshop

its pretty unbelievable this get is rehearsing his script but needs an ear piece youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

same. There's plenty of reasoning NOT to go against our right to bear arms without thinking every shooting incident was done by the CIA or something lol

>hmmmm

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE

yes, very suspicious, he seems to have some uncanny ability to move his eyes and his head, perhaps he is a genetically engineered super soldier.

That's a supdog

bait

OH SHIT THERE IS A DOG DRIVING A TRUCK!!!!! HOLY GOD DAMN FUCK!!!!

Just like clock boy

Dog just be cruisin' the hood watchin' the show.
He limited out on ducks for the day.

It's not a coinencidence that the kids they chose to be mouth pieces for their agenda know how to work the camera and orate.
They're all being paid, they're all being fed lines and scripts.

All shills are shit but you sir don't deserve the .50¢ per post

can i get some benefits too?

He’s on cnn in this video?

I doubt this faggot even went to the school.