FLORIDA SHOOTING IMAGE DUMP! POST ALL YOUR IMAGES!

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Let's compile all the information we've got so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/kevinrhogg_KevinHoggicfbigovfbidhs
al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/florida_school_shooting_nicola.html
abcnews.go.com/US/florida-governor-calls-fbi-director-resign-flub-school/story?id=53147141
archive.is/La4Gk
cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-fbi-warned/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no way someone can make a thread like this and not be at least slightly mentally ill

kys

True.

Again, this is blatant misinformation. The first image is from an incident with a lifeguard.

Kys.

look at this shameless girl, glorifying gun violence with blacks, now politicking

it was. on the west coast. same guy. how many people in America that are common every day people get interviewed on a prime time news cast for a pair of incidents... on two different coasts?
If you're a budding professional actor and corporate intelligence staffer, the % chance of it happening goes way the hell up.

>There's no way someone can make a thread like this and not be at least slightly mentally ill
Spoiler alert, dickweed: everyone on the planet is slowly losing their fucking minds. Has this not occurred to you yet? There is nothing rational about today's world

My fav seniors

Drama club?

The women are obviously just stupid and easily manipulated. One of them has a fucking shaved head and is sitting indian style on national tv.

yes, confirmed in this article archive.is/Yb9Ek

No. They are crisis actors. If you're here to tell us that we should believe the MSM narrative you can fuck right off faggot.

What am i looking at user?

delaney tarr with mom, look at her nose

what does this mean?

Haha wow.

He has an earpiece because he's being interviewed remotely by an anchor. It's nothing.

With in the first 24hrs people should have been exposing the narratives and pointing out all the strange things about the event and location. If you think those kids being pushed by the MSM were not involved, then I'm very disappointed in Sup Forums for not looking into them before hand.

This event use the same "script" as previous ones, lazy writers.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Half or quarter.

FUCK OFF KIKE

they did live in California before moving to Florida. vacation most likely?

SERIOUSLY FUCKING KYS ISRAELI SHILL

here's the dad

Oy Vey!

Yeah, dad looks goy.

Same guy interviewed on different shootings

>local news affiliate
>"prime time"

Hogg apparently interviewed his classmates DURING THE SHOOTING.

Its a complete hoax. Nobody died.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

wait can u confirm this bottom left pic was at parkland?

Also an off the wall theory, could they be brother and sister? They have similar features (eyebrows, freckles, light eyes, shape of mouth). It's unlikely, but not outside the realm of possibilities.

OMFG! Seriously, the reason a 21 year old is still a senior in HS, is because Jews have advanced IQ and ... oh wait

Drama club I think?

icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/kevinrhogg_KevinHoggicfbigovfbidhs

3 times. He got Jewed making balloon animals and got a news interview over $275 sheckles.

People overlook this, so im going to spell it out.

>The highschool is named after a woman who is famous for opposing the drainage of Americas biggest swamp.
>She fought draining the swamp

Just me & all my FAV REAL SENIOR FRIENDS GUYS!

what does any of this prove?

that you're a kike shill

The take away is that these people are Democrat operatives. We know that the mainstream media colludes with the DNC and these kids have contacts with the DNC machine. Once again proving that the MSM is a propaganda machine. We are learning nothing new. Hopefully more normies will learn.

hogg

>Democrat
FUCK OFF. THIS IS MOSSAD/ZIONIST/ISRAELI

nice find.

FUCK OFF FRANK YOU'RE NEVER RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING AND YOU'RE FAT AS FUCK

al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/florida_school_shooting_nicola.html
Florida school shooting: Nicolas Cruz's brother committed to mental facility

>Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz.Broward County Sheriff's Department

>The brother of Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz has been involuntarily committed to a mental health facility, according to multiple reports.

>Cruz's younger brother, who turns 18 next week, was removed from his home Friday under the "Baker Act," which allows adults to be held and examined for up to 72 hours. Minors may be detained for up to 12 hours.
>The commitment was first reported by the Palm Beach Post.

>The younger Cruz brother was detained by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Circumstances surrounding his commitment weren't released.

>The Cruz brothers were taken in by a former neighbor, Rocxanne Deschamps, after their mother, Lynda Cruz, died from pneumonia in November 2017. The Post reported Nikolas Cruz moved out of Deschamps' home after she told the 19-year-old he could not keep a gun at her home.

>Nikolas Cruz later moved in with another family who allowed him to keep a gun in a locked cabinet.

>Nicholas Cruz is suspected of killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Wednesday in a mass shooting at his former school. >Nikolas Cruz faces 17 counts of premeditated murder and is reportedly seeking to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty.

>Cruz reportedly had a history of abusive behavior towards his later mother, with police responding to the family's home more than 30 times before her death.

Even normies are seeing it. These kids are exploiting tragedy and they seem happy about it. They are literally aspiring actors & anti drumpfers, and the weirdest one's father is fbi.

I noticed this also- at least 3 of the chicks are over 19

sometimes these do raise an eyebrow but riddle me this, how does the conspiracy work --- they brain wash the kid to kill people? MK ultra? If people were that easily manipulated/brainwashed wouldn't we have known where osama was from the 800,000 people at Guantanamo? etc etc etc...?

I think nobody actually went to the school.

The kid didn't kill anyone. They fake a shooting and then a mossad agent suicides the kid.

The kid didn't get suicided though so the jews fucked up.

Looks like a dude

>>The highschool is named after a woman who is famous for opposing the drainage of Americas biggest swamp.
>>She fought draining the swamp

Drainging that swamp is what contaminated southern florida's fucking drinking water.
Once the pressure from the FRESHWATER swamp was eliminated, it allowed SALT WATER to seep in laterally.
Florida fucked itself.

Fuck off shill. It was a message to Trump.

fuck you too nigger.

read a theory about how the seniors interviewed were media/journalist majors and how they were the most politically oriented of any class the teacher ever chose. After hearing that, and how there were two domains, and the ability for media blackout-SOMETHING IS A FUCK

Forget the /x/ tier shit for now. FBI was warned about this guy and didn't do anything about it.

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-governor-calls-fbi-director-resign-flub-school/story?id=53147141

They also recently started active shooter drills
> To the knowledge of this staff, MSD students were extremely compliant with authorities, following every instruction without question. Code red protocol was followed. Every rule that was practiced in the last few months was put into place and followed. Yet 17 people still lost their lives.
archive.is/La4Gk

Problem identified

FBI wasn't warned.

The dude talked to local FBI field office officials. Likely jewish double agents working for israel.

What normies? Seriously, you retards talk about normies getting redpilled, and it pretty much never happens, other than people noticing Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They seem like run of the mill liberal (and highly jewish) anti drumpfers.
If this happened in most other schools, the student response wouldn't be so bizarre. This school is 40% jewish with connections to FBI through parents/relatives.

I love Sup Forums. Thank god for reality.

look at it from the perspective of those who Trump, hate the Goyim, use all of their energies to deceive, undermine, lie, cheat, steal, murder, blackmail, and love symbolism

tl;dr (((they))) are sending a message from Mossad HQ, Fla. to Trump re: "Cleaning The Swamp"

First thing about lockdowns is you don't make a fucking sound. I'm a fucking leaf and I know that

WOAH, WOAH. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT SOUTH FLORIDA IS FILLED WITH JEWS?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

WHAT a bunch of MUTTS

THE MEMES ARE REAL REEEEEE

my bad reply intended for

Fuck off retarded disinfo shill. Everything you say is wrong.
cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-fbi-warned/index.html

>A law enforcement official told CNN earlier Thursday the FBI had received two reports regarding potential threats from the shooter.
>But later Thursday, a separate law enforcement official said authorities believe they only received one report, regarding the comment on YouTube. The investigation is in its early stages, the source said, and information could change as leads are investigated.
>The FBI did not share the information with local law enforcement, the first official said.
>Bennight emailed a screenshot of the comment, which he shared with CNN, to what he thought was an FBI tip line, but the email address was invalid, he said. Bennight said he followed up with a phone call to the FBI. The comment on >YouTube has since been pulled down.
>According to Bennight, agents from the FBI's field office in Mississippi contacted him and came to his office to conduct an in-person interview the next morning. Bennight told the agents he didn't know anything about the user, he told CNN.
>That was the last contact he had with the FBI until Wednesday, he said.

enemy of the people

>CNN
WHY ARE YOU LINKING MAINSTREAM MEDIA? THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS COVERUP YOU KIKE.

good point

>completely missing the point

if you want to know what a girl will look like in 10
years, look at ol' moms
damn Delany need to work on that unibrow

Isn't her last name suppose to be Gonzalez, or some shit? Guarantee she is a Jewish. Mossad.

The younger sister is choice.