HI MY NAME IS ELIZABETH KEANE AND I'D LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHEN I GROW UP!

HI MY NAME IS ELIZABETH KEANE AND I'D LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHEN I GROW UP!
- said someone yesterday in front of their 'skinny' mirror at the Off-White House right before she PMS'd and assasinated an American hero.

not my president

Are you a fed?

> Fucking kek

im 12 and what is this

No. Concerned citizen

>fucking kek

what in tarnations

someone's been eating too many TATER TOTS

Haters will say it’s photoshop

THIS IS NOW A KEANEPOSTING THREAD

Reminder that russiacucks literally spent millions of dollars on graphic artists to create photoshops of hillary clinton and various other american political figures

That is the most innocent burn ever

I want Peter Quinn to finger my bottom angrily

Saved me the trouble

>not remembering TAFT
THICC

T H I C C K E A N E

They couldn't even do greentext right. For fucks sake.

Does anyone know who this is?

dk, you a fed?

Watch me predict my own post number.

Concerned wardrobe planned malfunction

haters will say this is phtoshopped

funny thing is, they could have avoided the trouble of making all that shit by simply posting and having a few autists in the crew respond as the script demands it

Wow I been hacked please stop.

Hello, Poltically Incorrect! (or "poll" haha, I'm such a nerd xD)
Can you explain to me how I can get indentation in the discussion threads?
Thanks! ;)

>keeps talking about assassination attempt
>Redpills start blowing her brains out all over america
>betas takeover the country
IS THIS HER PLAN?

wrong image, fucking kek

are you fed or something

Show tits and we will let you regain control

roll them

>those ids

el doblinos...

>character returns to Sup Forums time and time again and ends up redpilled
Can't hope for too much with these TV shows.

are you a ghost or something?

he wasn't president in the 21st century

The redpills will get you eventually bitch

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spoon my name is katy but u can call me t3h To73nKopFf oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very nazi!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet nazi ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch the greatest story never told w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO nazi!!!! shes nazi 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! JEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the gayest poster I have seen on Sup Forums today and I frequent trap threads on Sup Forums

who the hell goes on Sup Forums anymore?

No, just a concerned citizen

why is the jpg 170mb??

Is this better?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven7 inch itch rubs your chest can you help me⬇ pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to2 be punished runs paws down⬇⬇⬇ your chest and bites lip like I⬇ need to2 be punished really good~ on your bulge as I⬇ lick my lips I'm⬇ getting thirsty. I⬇ can go for4 some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip

those sweet sweet 34As

Homos

Im gonna bin bam boozle ur anus into oblivion and ur gonna like it.

Just want to point out that i 2 times had posts ending on 877

I HATE NATHAN

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven7 inch itch rubs your chest can you help me⬇ pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to2 be punished runs paws down⬇⬇⬇ your chest and bites lip like I⬇ need to2 be punished really good~ on your bulge as I⬇ lick my lips I'm⬇ getting thirsty. I⬇ can go for4 some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip

im going to fuck you in the ass

same desu

Get ready to die scum, I shall let you live but only if u be my servant and sex slave.

@161251991
We all watched the video you dont need to post screenshots

retart

Coco is my best friend

O-oh....daddy...

i wuv u

owo ur making strange white liquid come from my peepee

Are you a fed?

fantastic. the surgeon is inspired

as I concerned citizen I support this

>jpg-512.png

Right in the feels user

>Concerned wardrobe planned malfunction

Fucking Kek.

coco, if ur reading this ...
are you fed?

yes, i'm a concerned fed

I hate that this shit makes me laugh everytime

It's ok to indulge in new memes user

t. A concerned cuckisen

Kek same

> Keane looks like she eats A LOT of tater tots

She's clearly eaten A LOT of tater tots.

as a concerned federal citizen this make me diamonds

This is the most innocent burn I have ever seen

Donald Drumpf looks like he sucks A LOT of dicks

LOOK UP US LIBERTY INCIDENT
LOOK UP LAVON AFFAIR, ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE CAUGHT PLANTING BOMBED IN US BUILDINGS.

This is the gayest burn I've ever seen

hi pls gib russian hackers pls
not FBI btw

t. goncerned cibisen

Hi sir, do you happen to know who is in this photo?

your mom after I fucked her in the ass

I'm afraid not but I can give you a video overview of what we do here at not-FBI when we're trying to get more data out of a still like that.

That's someone who's eaten A LOT of dicks.

t. concerned fed

e n h a n c e

Ye, it's Sandrine Holt. She plays Simone Martin in Homeland. Why do you ask?

good post

Everybody, it's the crossroads of Sup Forums.

>Haters will say it's photoshop
Why go through the trouble of creating some shitty Sup Forums lookalike when you can just come here to shitpost? What are they afraid of, being sued by gookmoot?

I first came here for Sup Forums but now Sup Forums is too degenerate for me

>What are they afraid of?
Showing posts about how does Anzu's pre-cum taste etc. 9 out of 10 threads are just pure shitposting. It would not really fit the show, would it?

That’s totally Kim Jong Ils sister btw