Gray: visa required

Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feelsbadman

>be latin american
>can go to any other place in latam without a visa and work/live there for the rest of my life if I want to, just have to pay a 200$ plane ticket
>can get european citizenship easily thanks to the Spain/Latam fraternity programs which allow latin americans to get an spanish citizenship by either living in Spain for two years, having some proof of having at least one spanish ancestor post-independance and/or passing the citizenship exam where they ask you stuff that you already learnt in highschool like who is Cervantes or Lope de Vega
>can go to anywhere on Asia thanks to the pacific trade partenership and not pay any form of tax for up to two years and do cheap sex tourism

Why do latinos emigrate to the US again?

Because le american dream

good question. so don't.

Wait whats red stand for?

An abstract kind of Hell

WE

WUZ

I don't know anyone that does.

I think they just have people from the Caribbean, mexico and colombian drug dealers.

>colombian drug dealers
So, colombians

>>can get european citizenship easily thanks to the Spain/Latam fraternity programs which allow latin americans to get an spanish citizenship by either living in Spain for two years, having some proof of having at least one spanish ancestor post-independance and/or passing the citizenship exam where
boils my fucking blood
we're literally swarmed with spics, barcelona is starting to look like LA but unironically

the least they can do, after all the drugs i've wasted on them people

Your government lets bongs in without a visa? so they're no longer pissed about that war in '82?

Opposite. Bongs let us without visa (and yes, it includes the islands). The map is about argentine passport

But yes they can also enter here without visa I think

now the tables have turned, haven't they?

why are you making fun of it? it was real.

colonization was a mistake

We are being invaded by those mutts too, or from africa or from south america (usually brazilian mutts)

Reconquista bro
soon

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk

Bitching about jus soli is understandable, but you want to bitch about jus sanguinis too? A horse born outside of a stable is still a horse.

>implying spics are genetic spaniards
the luckiest is a 56er mutt

Jus sanguinis? did you mean 1/8 spanish or 1/10 irish or 1/8 portuguese or whatever. fuck that shit. None of them will ever be part of us. never, only with all proved full euro all grandgrand fathers. Probably a dna test is more secure.

>full euro all grandgrand fathers
It's impossible if with spanish and portuguese ancestors. Thankfully, you aren't the ones that make the laws.

>Thankfully, you aren't the ones that make the laws.

We don´t need to do it, because reality will always surpass a piece of paper or a law, that can be changed in a second, heritage it can´t be, never.

Now that's something we can agree on. Heritage can never be changed. Therefore, jus sanguinis.

>French Guyana without visa
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What? Isn't the same with you?

Yes the most accurate jus sanguinis, all at least grandgrandparents europid confirmed or dna test