It's not anime

It's not anime.

???

Why not gay man 400?

gonna break it you fuck dont break it

HONTO NO KOTO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This thread is almost as shitty as /m/'s moderation

It's also not that bad

>Haman will never get to /ss/ that jewdough while Glemy was swimming in clone loli pussy

ZZ is great, only people with shit taste rag on it because some of the early episodes are not that good.

Shut the fuck up, Judau.

I love ZZ as much as the rest of Tomino UC. People who skip it are dumb because it's a very good entry.

/m/ is still have mod problems after all these years? Some things never change.

I don't know, I haven't been on it in a while, but right before I left a few months ago there was an event where some guy spammed the board with dozens of Zeta Gundam hate threads using multiple IPs and none of those were deleted. They were just bumped off.

Then why post it on Sup Forums?

Years ago before there were decent subs readily available there was constant shitposting about ZZ being terrible and it was always the same people posting about the Moon Moon arc and a few other rough episodes from before episode 14. A lot of people started to believe the whole show was like that and never watched it, but they would shitpost just as hard anyway and perpetuate the meme.

Last I heard the Zeta shitposter is one of the janitors. Regardless, nothing ever gets moderated properly and it's a shitposters wet dream

That still happens.

The lack of active modding is what made me leave, which is sad because with a mod /m/ would be a great board. Or at least would've been, I don't know how much it's changed over the years.

I know it's a regular thing, but he really went overboard that time.

A bit better than this putrid egg

Fuck off SEEDfag

It has a mod, he just spends all his time on /jp/.

G-Reco was great, albeit messy as fuck.

>Tominocunt

jej

Tomino should just made it Overman King Gundam. G Reco needed more episodes for better story telling.

To be fair Sunrise shafted the whole production

>Shit ratings
>Shit sales
>No MG
>No RE
>Director has to apologize

Worst of the worst gendum tbqh

Judeau is the Joseph Joestar of the Gundam Universe. He also ends up as a cool grandpa

ZZ has way more problems than Moon Moon and a few rough episodes. The first episodes are all over the place, Africa is a mixed bag, and the ending is trash.
It's not a terrible show but it's clearly one of Tomino's weakest and I only care about it because I want a Puru.
I'd rather rewatch L-Gaim which feels like a prototype for Zeta/ZZ with an additional crazy Nagano,, or a true underrated Gundam show like Victory.

Go back to your Eva containment thread

I really really liked Victory Gundam.
It had a decent amount of suffering and rather enjoyable mecha designs.

It is already already Overman King Gundam in a way. Both shows should have had 50 episodes and that's why they're so disappointing. King Gainer has that abortion of an ending, and G Reco is missing a second half.
Tomino has never made a good short show after Zambot 3.

>>Shit ratings
>>Shit sales
Nice meme.

then why are you posting it here