youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-gdwHSiZLo
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM
marketwatch.com/story/republican-senators-urge-trump-to-enter-tpp-trade-talks-2018-02-20
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/trump-urges-ban-on-bump-stocks-other-gun-modifiers.html
vocaroo.com/i/s03W3pzujKCH
c-span.org/video/?441435-1/president-trump-orders-steps-ban-bump-stocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHILLCON 4: STILL AN INCREASED AMOUNT OF SHILLS IN BREAD!

>mfw you march for gun control and the president orders his people to start banning bump stocks

3 Elections TUESDAY, February 20th
>Vote Rebecca Johnson, KY HD49
>Vote Fred Shanks, MS HD60
>Vote Michael Screnock, WI Supreme Court
(If you live in Wisconsin, you can vote)1254742

Yes, us. The people that voted him with the understanding that he would keep his promise of, "protecting the Second Amendment" or don't you remember the rallies?

how the fuck do you even ban bumpstock? its an action, not a thing. you can’t ban people from using a rubber band or belt on their AR to bump fire. so fucking stupid.

NEW: The memo Trump sent to Sessions regarding bump stocks and other devices
NEW: The memo Trump sent to Sessions regarding bump stocks and other devicesNEW: The memo Trump sent to Sessions regarding bump stocks and other devicesNEW: The memo Trump sent to Sessions regarding bump stocks and other devices
>Contra the WH statement, bump stocks don't turn firearms into "machine guns," which have a specific statutory definition. Bump stocks increase the rate of semi-automatic fire. DOJ doesn't have authority to change definition.
Contra the WH statement, bump stocks don't turn firearms into "machine guns," which have a specific statutory definition. Bump stocks increase the rate of semi-automatic fire. DOJ doesn't have authority to change definition.

I will accept the ban of bump stocks only if the 1986 machine gun registry is abolished.

>even Trump can't defend the 2nd amendment
Civil war is still on the menu, boys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=O-gdwHSiZLo

Japan plans to build the worlds tallest skyscraper made majorly out of wood by the year 2041. Doing so is part of a plan to turn Tokyo into an environmentally friendly city or forest.

Do the Japanese forget about the fire bombings in WW2? Silly japs never learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM
Someone download. Here is th incident in Cali. I can’t DL till home..

Replace dem chilluns killed in florida

>Trump cucks on gun issue
>Bump stocks
>Binary Triggers

PTG got KEKED!!

BAN ASSAULT PHYSICS!

The ATF would ban "constructive possession" of shoelaces if they could.

(reposting)
>BREAKING: President Trump directs Justice Department to ban gun modifications like bump stocks used in Las Vegas massacre.

Without seeing the memorandum here is my bet: this will be the exact measure already announced in December.
> Bump stocks got approved under a regulatory "loophole" in 2010
> This loophole will be closed

I didn't see the memorandum but I can guess that's what'll be in there
> Trump is giving them the exact same thing he gave them in December
> Meaning nothing at all
> No "assault weapon" ban
> Only a regulatory change reversing a 2010 loophole that allowed for bump stocks to be sold

DRUMPF IS A F*CKING TRAITOR
WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR IN 2020?
IS ELIZABETH WARREN REDPILLED?

>how the fuck do you even ban bumpstock? its an action, not a thing. you can’t ban people from using a rubber band or belt on their AR to bump fire. so fucking stupid.

Trump actually said devices that can turn something into a machine gun, quote, unquote.

That probably won't actually cover bump stocks, since they don't. Still gotta pull the trigger every time.

Around the same time the NRA called for this exact measure to be enacted. A + B means

> The republicans in the federal government want to pass gun legislation reform (like supressors, national reciprocity)
> Every time they get anywhere near a vote they get "bogged down" by a shooting, making any vote political suicide
> Then the NRA and the federal government are planning to pull a switcheroo (akin to DACA) and give up bump stocks for other measures or, at worst, to take the issue of guns away from democrats

>These fucking faggots got the inch they needed and will now take a mile
Fuck me, FUCK

Leftists getting ready to disarm us before they start the civil war with the help of the police state and CIA/FBI/NSA

>King Nigger infringed less on the 2A than Trump.
How is this reality

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

FLORIDA KIDS WENT FROM WHERE THEY WERE IN FLORIDA AND DROVE 8 HOURS TO GO TO THE CAPITAL OF FLORIDA AND FORCE LAWMAKERS TO HEAR THEM AND THE LAWMAKERS WOULDN'T EVEN LET THEM IN THE BUILDING. THEY'RE ON NATIONAL TV NOW CRYING AND THAT THEY DON'T FEEL DISCOURAGED

>Tell me Jeff, do bumpstocks make machine guns?
>No, Mister President
>OK then
KEK, those shills evaporated in a hurry.

>Wakanda isn't rea-

I've realized today that /ptg/ isn't for people like me anymore. The fact that there are people actually defending Trump continuing to restrict our second amendment rights is just disgusting. I can't fathom how people can flip their political opinions so quickly. How can you go from "FUCK YEAR TRUMP IS THE SECOND AMENDMENT GUY, HE HAS A GUN! HE IS GONNA REMOVE GUN CONTROL!" to "um but who actually NEEDS a bump stock! You can do it on your own so its okay to ban stuff!"

It is fucking disgusting and any of you who are actually defending this move should be ashamed of yourself. If you could go back in time 2 or 3 months your past self would kick your ass for flipping and supporting gun control.

READ CAREFULLY

I support a ban on bumpstocks mainly because they’re fucking retarded. I think my state already banned them anyway.

Yeah I think Elizabeth Warren is a good candidate, depends on if she runs or not.

>when all your friends got shot and killed but its cool because you get 15 mins of fame

>t.SJWd by the Bell

move to montana

youre so cucked youre arguing over retaining pieces of plastic instead of realizing how limiting gun control already is

with all the permits and some places guns are banned and no fully autos

and background checks which discriminate against certain people

but you can keep arguing for a piece of plastic

thats like moot putting this terrible captcha in place and then you begging him not to put 2 captchas

I wonder what (((her))) motive is..

There's literally a piece of string out there legally classified as a Machine Gun because it was used to tie together the trigger and charging handle on an M14/M1A.

maybe they should go back to school

ALL DEVICES (not just bump stocks)
THAT TURN
LEGAL WEAPONS
INTO
MACHINE GUNS

how is this not immediate proof of the false flag?

If we get national reciprocity for bump stocks I'll take it.

Bernie might run again, he's based.
We need to make sure the democrats take back the house this year though

No. He specifically said bump stocks. He fucked us all. Rather, the NRA told him to fuck us all.

marketwatch.com/story/republican-senators-urge-trump-to-enter-tpp-trade-talks-2018-02-20

MURKIER AND MURKIER FOR DACA

The tl;dr is that the NRA, the republican congress and Trump are cooking this one since Las Vegas shooting as a escape hatch to give the impression of something being done while passing no law, only regulation.

Here is the likely end result of that
> the 2010 regulation that approved bump stocks is hereby revised to not approve it anymore

Here is my opinion of it
> Give them nothing
> Take everything from them

I would unironically pass national reciprocity and that supressor legislation the day after Scalise was shot, the day after Las Vegas shooting, the day after Florida shooting.
Bump stock is a meme but rights are a one way gear, when you take a turn it never turns back

Actually just all boycott trump you worthless fuckin bitches. If bump stocks mean that much. Shut this general down bcs of you sowflakes.

>that brain-dead stare

Is she clinically retarded?

wakanda if true

Tulsi Gabbard is Sup Forumss candidate in 2020.

>tfw I’ve never used a bump stock so this whole thing has little to no effect on me
Enjoy falling for more suggestions, like DACA and healthcare.

>and other devices
Jesus fucking Christ

thats pretty much what will happen

Fake news but I believe it.

I’m not voting for whatever garbage the dems put up but, I’m not voting for Trump again either. This is depressing. I voted to have suppressors deregulated and instead, I get gun control on bump stocks. There will be another shooting and they’ll be more control pushed. I’m done.

It is.

guns need to be regulated like here in Europe

Nope user its bigger.

See

#Tulsi2020

Also, Nicole Wallace, who worked for Bush, and some bitch from the Obama administration BOTH admitted that they smoked a lot of weed on national television and were working in the White House. Really makes you think why they're so looney left.

Lets hope for that.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/trump-urges-ban-on-bump-stocks-other-gun-modifiers.html

hahaha

If you really loved yourself you wouldn't have to write a self-centered twitter post about it and think that it is somehow virtuous

I wanted the NFA repealed entirely.

Drumpf is a kike puppet
Based Warren will show those kikes

All bcs of bump stocks. Nice, how did you call yourself trump supporters in the first place.

Is this good? A lot of shills today so I can't tell if this is good or not.

gib magic space rock vibranium.

Inb4, list of gov't approved mods for rifles and pistols

that shooting in florida is getting fishier by the minute

>I will accept the ban of bump stocks only if the 1986 machine gun registry is abolished.
1986 was hughes amendment
NFA Registry began July 1, 1934

You know you can be pissed at something Trump does and still overall support him right?

NOSE the jew!

>hey jeff we good with current laws?
>we good, sir
>alrighty

oh so hes not banning bumpstocks. nice.

What did Trump do this time

Previous Thread Word Cloud

>#Tulsi2020

Kill yourself.

They left empty handed in more ways than one

You know what I mean.

TRUMP IS WORSE THAN OBAMA ON GUNS THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!

vocaroo.com/i/s03W3pzujKCH

If anyone is asking for proof that this isn't fake news.
Here it is.

I read about this in Unintended Consequences

>Hello I can't read

He wants to ban mods that make black rifles shoot fast.

banned assault rifles

>niggers legal
>shooting illegal
The DNC 2018 platform.

>nra keep slope love street started

FUCK DRUMPF

You're right. If you listen to Trump's speech as he was awarding people the Medal of Valor. He is ordering the DoJ to basically close that loophole that makes Bump Stocks legal. There was NO mention of actual gun grabs or restrictions on any kind of gun - just the Bump Stocks
> c-span.org/video/?441435-1/president-trump-orders-steps-ban-bump-stocks

why would he get interviewed at the beach right after a shooting?

>by political scientists

>Trump: Hey Sessions, do these things turn assault rifles into “machine guns”?
>Sessions: No
>Trump: Well that’s that
>nothing happens
You people fall for things so easily.

>All other devices
Yeah.... I think I might be unironically off the Trump train. At least if this doesn't pan out into some ebin 4d chess move.
Like this literally one of the few things I needed him to not cuck on for me to back him 100%
Did he get anything off this?

W E W L A D

Wakanda is real
They already got gibs too

>When he was elected, the district was located in the northwestern corner of the state, stretching from Erie to rural territory near Pittsburgh. In February 2018, after the Supreme Court ruled the Pennsylvania districts to be unconstitutionally gerrymandered, it was redistricted to include a heavily Democratic portion of the state, including parts of Philadelphia and some of its Southwestern suburbs.

Can anyone tell me how the fuck it's legal for Democrats to take a district that is based nearby Pittsburgh and move it literally to the other side of the state near Philadelphia?

What the flying fucking hell is this, they complain about gerrymandering and then to solve it THEY GERRYMANDER IT IN THEIR FAVOR USING A COURT ORDER. Like what the shit.

Redpill me on bump stocks

why can a background check tell me as a human being with rights that they can prevent me from buying a gun

i dont care if i have 200 felonies some people feel the need for a gun to protect themselves

and then you have to ask the government if you can wear your gun outside and then you have to take a course to prove you can use a gun

you have to get permission from the government

and then actually pay for your liscence

lol

but a small piece of plastic im going to argue about

thats like moot putting this terrible captcha in place and then you begging him not to put 2 captchas

>morans thinking every shooting was fake