GPS spell tracking and targeting come fucking on

>you will never burn a dragon to death with a magnifying glass

That shit was brutal

*teleports behind you*
*slip*
*steals you're waifu*

CUTE

I want her to sit on my face

This show is lazy as fuck but i still enjoy it. Mostly for the lewd stuff.

My favourite isekai SOL.

> cut his wings
> destroy his eyes
> slip a blind and crippled dragon and execute it in a painful way

Yoo

>lewd stuff.

What anime are you watching

>god gives MC magic hacks
>lets MC keep hardware that allows him to drastically change the world he now inhabits
>lets MC hack his super hardware with additional magic in order to make him essentially omnipresent and omnipotent
I wish this wasn't allowed

I love this show.

Why isekais can't be this comfy

Why is she having so much lewd time with Japanese Jesus

Is this the AOTY?

tfw the father is okay with his daughter marrying him even with her cousin marrying him as well. This is great

Oyakodon

>doesn't post the webm

Yes.

This

He's more like Japanese Mohammed. Not God/son of god, just some human God gave power to, because fuck it.

Also there's the whole having a loli harem thing.

>12 year old waifu
MC is living the dream.

i dropped this show after episode one.

everything looks generic as fuck. someone give me a reason to try it again.

Because it is taking a piss on the genre. he is full jesus mode and everything is just comfy and easy.
>By the way harems are allowed here. You can take as many wives in your harmem as you like
>my 12 year old daughter is yours for the taking

because it's on a lower below generic. If you cannot enjoy that, you will not like it. I'm not even sure I like it. I'm pretty sure I hate it. But I've picked up the goddamn LN for some reason, and watch every episode as soon as it's available, things I don't do even for things I genuinely love.

So I say, do not watch it. Either you will hate it, or it will infect you too. Either way, you lose.

And reaction faces

It's literally just okay
If you're looking for a mildly entertaining series to take up 24 minutes of your time over other series this season then keep watching, but if you are just looking for art house neo-postmodern masterpieces to watch then stop watching anime because the anime industry has become hollywood and we'll never see another good experimental series

Why is Elze so best girl?

>loli harem

Picked up. This is seasonal isekai, who cares about plot quality in this turd.

apparently in universe a year is like 16 months long which makes Yumina a 16 year old, and Touya the equivalent of an 11.25 year old.

They're not all lolis, please do not be disappointed

Yumina a 16 year old in our years, and Toyua an 11.25 year old in their years, to clarify

So that's how you legitimize the lolicons.

nah, lolicons are pedophiles, that's common knowledge. I just thought it was an interesting way to make the "Other World" actually have something "otherworldly" aside from generic fantasy.

Just because someone's a lolicon doesn't mean they like underaged girls
I just like girls who are the age of consent who are significantly younger looking than they are

ok

The real question is whether the length of a day is still 24 Earth hours and how many days a year is.

16 months doesn't mean squat on its own. If their months are 22/23 Earth days then it ends up about the same.

>looks 12, but is actually 16
Ah the classic sliding under the radar.

Wait, so the other girls are almost cakes? Or are they also "12" in universe and MC never asked?

(15x16)/12 = 20

Why aren't the other girls more affectionate like yumina?

I just finished episode 2 and this guy already looks more OP than Overlord's MC. The harem is comfy though

>Implying that's a bad thing

>every thread over than these threads say this anime is shit and not worth it
>everyone here seems to love it

what is the truth

the truth is that this anime is the modern incarnation of an ancient gnostic dualistic deity/demon, both at the same time it is good, and it is bad. As it creates, so it also destroys. It is life and it is death. It is trash, and it is the salvation of all animation.

Both are true, but neither can be.

Still, he's a 15 years old kid with a harem of 20 years old girls, mad respect

MC is hilariously overpowered and gets easy pussy. It's nice for some mindless fun.

It's comfy Gary Stu isekai. You're not supposed to watch this for the plot. You're not supposed to watch this and feel tense. You're supposed to watch it to see the MC effortlessly win every single encounter and have cute girls get added to his harem.

Hopefully the last's girl ED will be the best

I've been waiting for her to show up for episodes now.

Is this officially in the category of "so bad it's actually good" series ? Or is it just Sup Forums sperging over shit like usual ?

Differences aside, can we at least agree that this is anime of the year?

The worst thing is that there's just no story.

the story is how the waifus are all accepting their polygamous union with Onii-sama

you mean the literal best thing

Because plot is such an important thing in isekai, at least this one dropped the pretense and just focused on gary stue mc and bitches.

I want him to meet Kasuma and get tricked into giving up his super magic sword. He's Mitsurugi. Imagine if he lost his powers, his harem would dissolve since there's no backbone to it.
There's no backbone at all in the entire show.

Almost every isekai MC is Mitsurugi, remove their cheat and they're useless.

with their cute cat

Why the hell haven't we seen an isekai where the crutch gets pulled out half way through?

Because by then the protagonist is so over the top you can't really have him being that strong without the cheat.

Depends on what you want. It's not a serious Isekai by any means.

It's basically just SoL in another world.

>unironically answering
Hello MAL

This.

It's also basically every fantasy nerds' biggest dream of self inserting as an OP character in some fantasy novel while retaining all your knowledge of this world. It's stupid and ridiculous but reassuringly comfy.

>Or is it just Sup Forums sperging over shit like usual ?
A few user like it, some redditors try to fit in the "epic trainwreck"
Others shitpost about it.

>It's stupid and ridiculous but reassuringly comfy.

Ironically shit anime are still shit anime

The threads are pretty chill. Everyone who still watches it enjoys it. Occasionally we get shitposts from someone who dropped it episode one because they somehow didn't know it was going to be a wish-fulfillment isekai harem.

They should've went with "looks 12 but actually 120000" cliche.

LOL FUCKING STUPID WHITE PEOPLE

So was the animation for that scene

Give me Elze or give me death

Linze a best.

The world building is done pretty hap hazardly as well though.

> Man pays 10 gold pieces for cheaply made non-tailored suit in a world of magic as if it's amazing
>Room and board costs 2 copper per day meaning he earned more than a year's worth off that single deal
>Killing 5 wolves earns you 40 copper or 20 days of room and board making it an incredibly easy living
>Using healing magic nets you platinum coins eliminating any further notion of reason around currency

The point is, he could now spend his remaining days as a philanthropist, employ an entire town or village or whatever and yet insists on the least interesting option which is to go adventuring killing small fries with his OP mary sued powers. There is no world building or story, it's just a guy with a magic smartphone and cute girls.

slip is OP
needs nerf

also this

>> Man pays 10 gold pieces for cheaply made non-tailored suit in a world of magic as if it's amazing
He'd never seen clothes like them before. It was about fashion.

I liked the ED. Especially the part where the girls draw chibi face and the water drips down as tears.
There's something touching about it.

and he was a pervert

You'll get your cliche next episode.

Your Kazuma would fail pretty hard with this one.

I can't stop watching this.

anime of the DECADE desu

tfw no perfect yandere sister

The animators are really having fun with this show, huh.

Fourth best character
She's got a lewd body but her character is not very stimulating.

she has the mystic eyes of nice guy perception so she's the only one who sees that MC is literally Jesus

It also spoils which girl wins.

they all looked the same to me

Wait, what?

So, every girl then.

Man, they do have everything.

He literally died for it

The best girl.

Manga translation when?

*steal the phone*

Because isekai and a huge chunk of anime in general are feel-good wish fulfillment fantasies. Why do you think the flagship cliche of the industry is "super hot girls fall madly in love with pathetic beta because he's nice" instead of "pathetic beta gits gud and earns admiration thanks to hard work and willpower"?

Linze is super thirsty

This one is a little special in that he has a cheat power for everything he does. Even when he makes dumb decisions like bringing a smartphone to another world, he gets magic GPS and magic signal and magic power.

Thirsty for knowledge