Why do native americans look like goblins/orcs from Lord of the Rings?

Why do native americans look like goblins/orcs from Lord of the Rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6w-1M6nNZus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s exactly what they are

Are they worse than niggers? They seem even worse. I don't think niggers are as obsessed with decapitating people and chopping up bodies as cartels are. There doesn't seem to be a significant different between aztecs, cartels, and orcs.

>discover meteoric iron
>be white and Asian and hindoo and Arab:
>make it into swords
>be injun:
>stick it through your face and keep hitting stuff with sharp stones
>be negro
>walk right past it

Statistically less violent but the severity of their violence is the oddity. I think the perception is also skewed, we often think of mestizo trash when imagining a "native" and the common hood nigger.

I'd say outside of U.S. portrayal they are neck and neck, Africans commit cannibalism frequently, so there's that.

hispanics have more intelligence, which gives them more creativity in their blood lust

kill yourself.
Native Americans had their own castes.
brownies were obviously lower-caste.

The aztecs and the mayans were a solar race, with almost aquine feautures.The American melting pot would have gone much higher in its quality of character if the First Americans hadn't died out.Their nobility did, anyways.

alas, your own bourgeoise elites imported niggers to do their bidding.

Because goblins/orcs are supposed to look like savages, so they were modeled after native americans.

A self-described Native American got his ass handed to him after he assaulted a Trump supporter

>worse than niggers
Considering the fact that Europeans pretty much massacred and destroyed their entire civilizaton, I wouldn't be surprised to see that the last remnants of the native american races are filled with rage and bloodlust.
The warrior caste is the last to give up.
The slave caste is the first to assimilate.

Native Americans look like President Washington, and I have no idea what O.P.'s on about.

Orc species have many variations

Why shills always use memeflags?

>Macedonia
>a meme flag
It may be a bit of a meme country but the flag is not

because they sacrificed the most beautiful to their demonic gods, causing only ugly people to reproduce.

youtu.be/6w-1M6nNZus

Native here,
Why are we so popular today? I feel special :3

And to answer you question most natives are mongrels, and/or have bad hygiene because they’re poor and jealous of anyone who leaves the Rez in search of a better life.

Niggers are worse. Cartels are just a mafia. Blacks commit more crime on average. Natives/ mestizos are pretty chill and some of the women look okay.

Rude. ;-;

I just want to be like guys...

I’d be a Native than be from FYROM honestly.

>Seeking validation from gangly Sup Forumsniggers
fuck outta here

North American natives look better and are also less savage

>"I just want to be like guys..."
Be proud of your own race/tribe/ethnicity for fuck's sake.
Ya' know, like a normal human being should

conquer the aztec empire, see this, what do?

>seeking validation from wh*te people

I thought they were supposed to orc's n shieet?

I remember reading that some early spanish explorers wrote that native american nobility was practically white

breed like chinks

This thread ain't going nowhere.

impregnate her and create a mutt race ofc

>unsheathes sword

Isn't that a north eastern native though. Have you heard of the solutrean hypothesis?

they are worse than blacks in that unlike blacks natives and mestizos are intelligent enough for international scale organized crime

What movie is this from, зeмo? The Last of the Mohicans?

Apocalypto. It's a solid 10/10 movie

>He doesn't knows that Coyas run the coca trade in argentina.

KEK

That was Mel Gibson's best movie. Ever.

Because of the myth of the Noble Savage and Imperialsm.

anything with based Mel is

Depends

South American Indians are more violent on average than Negroes.

NA Indians aren't.

Look at the murder rate of Mexico and the "bad" cities of Brazil.

It's worst than much of Africa.

They don't

Native American here.
The vast majority of us don't actually look like that. Most of us above the Mason-Dixon line looks pretty lightskinned nowadays actually.
Mexicans are native american + spanish. Don't fall for the "diseases killed all of the natives meme". Europeans further north just killed all of them. Spaniards actually integrated them into their society instead. It's why they are so darkskinned.

>They are cowards

stop drinking the firewater

>I have spoken to a lot of tribes people

"look like that"
On the contrary, they do.

Disease did kill a ton though, early colonists even stumbled on deserted villages/piles of unburied skeletons from the plague.

Nothern natives are also lighter skinned from the climate and have more white admixture than most admit. Not to mention many tribes had a smaller starting population than South Americans who had more intense agriculture.