Theory:

Theory:

Trump is only calling for a a bumpstock ban for popularity since he knows it won't change anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

guntrust.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
youtube.com/watch?v=UExcdWxmev8
youtu.be/7RdAhTxyP64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems very likely. The day they are banned someone will think up another device that is legal under the ban.

if you're not white you're not human

I dont think that works

>>Trump is only calling for a a bumpstock ban for popularity since he knows it won't change anything.
Add into the mix supporting gun grabber Mitt Romney, yea worse than Obama

he actually specifically outlined a request to ban devices that turn a firearm into a machinegun, which is already illegal, so you're right. it's all for show.

lol sure

Why is there an elastic band around the clip?

alot of truth to what you say.
Check out the receeding forhead.

Mitt banned more guns as Governor than Obama ever did, besides Clinton, republicans are always the first to ban guns over dems

maybe because obama cant fucking ban guns you retard. he can push for legislation, but doesnt have power beyond that as president.

>republicans are always the first to ban guns over dems

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>bump stocks illegal
>drop in sears illegal
you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. both are legal

to ensure the fully automatic rounds don't fall out of the magazine inside the clip

>>republicans are always the first to ban guns over dem
Ray Gun did
McCain wanted to
Romney did
oh and Clinton

Im a folding buttstock guy anyways.

ban assault rubber bands

No. It is capitulation to the voracious and insatiable despotic left. Bad move by Trump. He has no conviction in conservative principles, or at least very few.

>Im a folding buttstock guy anyways.
im a 10 inch 300 blk pistol with a shockwave blade guy with my 26 inch concealed carry AR15 pistol

user your reading comprehension needs some work

can't ban a finger
anyway if you put that plastic shit on a rifle
you're a fucking idiot anyway
go to /k/ and sing bumper stok praises see
where that gets you
put finger on trigger
squeeze trigger as fast as you can with any
semi auto rifle
THERES YOUR BUMPSTOCK
ban fingers

What is bump stock? I've asked this same question on the other thread but no one answered. Please answer

It is to reduce recoil for people with shoulder issues. Faggot.

It doesn't matter if it changes anything or not.
It's the principle.

Today it's bump stocks, tomorrow it's something else. The left will never be appeased until all guns are stripped from the hands of private citizens. Compromising on gun control is essentially shooting yourself in the nose to spite your face.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply make an electric trigger puller if you want to simulate full auto? It should be much more consistent than a bump stock.

>What is bump stock?

>Wouldn't it be easier to simply make an electric trigger pull
would be illegal if you only pull the trigger once and it continues to fire

You can bump fire your rifle using you finger.
>no guns.

>popularity
Libruls won't vote for him anyway, conservatives don't want it b&. Your assertion is stupid.

Binary triggers work better anyways.

> pull trigger
> gun fires
> recoil pushes gun into shoulder
> bump stock bounces gun back forward
> still putting pressure with finger
> finger pulls trigger again
> recoil force effectively pulling trigger for you
You can get the same effect by pulling the trigger really fast. Ban assault fingers.

>ban devices that turn weapons into a machinegun
>drop in your registered, legal auto-sear
>machine gun
granted, ill give you that on bump stocks, but that is exactly what a drop-in sear does.

HAPPENING

BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS
BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS
BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS
BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS
BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS
BAN NIGGERS
>BAN NIGGERS

And expanded background checks. Hilarious that the majority of Americans have been calling for these types of steps for years, and it was always "muh slippery slope" argument. The GOP even refused to keep suspected terrorists on the no fly list from buying guns. Now all of a sudden when Trump suggests common sense gun reform, it isn't a big deal and all good. Wow. The hypocrisy and mental gymnastics are amazing to behold.

So an electric device that clips onto the gun and pulls the trigger at a regular interval would be illegal?

It uses the recoil from the previous bullet to push the rifle back against your finger and shoot the next. You hold your finger still while the gun bounces back and forth using the mobile piece that you see in this pic. It basically turns a semi-auto, which requires that you pull the trigger for every bullet to a full auto. The difference is amazing, look it up on jewtube.

The Quickest, Easiest Way to Create Your Own Full Featured NFA Gun Trust In 10 Minutes

guntrust.com/

but center your mass senpai.

Interesting

This piece of string is a machine gun according to the ATF

i feel so dirty looking. like jap hording cunt shots.

your a fucking cunt, school shootings and massacres only help the left. If marxist kikes didnt exist we wouldnt need to be prepared to take the government back on a moments notice.

This is why you never capitulate to the left.

this

Banning bump fire is physically impossible.
You can make bumpstocks with a 3d printer and other items including your fingers.
This is a psyop.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

Theory:
The NRA is a pack of Jews that only care about shekels and not gun rights.

this desu. the full auto bullets do get loose in the magazine's clip. can confirm it happened to us in ramadi. we had to kill the jihadis with their own shoes

Hey, you remember that time that crazy fucker shot up the republican baseball practice? Man, that was the only time I can remember that the lefties were all "FUCK YEAH!!! MURICA!" No implications by this statement, other than to point out the hypocrisy. They literally rubbed salt in our wounds, until the vegas ordeal, or something like that.

(((Asher)))

There it is boys
The stupidest fucking post I will see today

dems whole fucking platform is disarming america, literally what the fucka re you on about?

no shit, its a strategic 4d chess move

Cucking Never Works.

Q predicted this.

Theory: you’re a trumpcuck making excuses

NRAniggers actually believe this. Topkek. Enjoy having your semiauto taken away all because you pulled the trigger too fast
The NFA of 1934 predicted this

I like you. I can't wait to watch this thread chimp out and reject your redpills.

A contraption making a semi auto to full auto using the guns recoil. Very inaccurate shooting this way.

Trump works for the Jews. In fact his bloodline is now Jewish since his daughter married a Jew, converted to Judaism and had Jewish children.

Trump's job is to give you the idea that someone is on your side, so you don't realize that the political system is a sham and that you're a powerless peon.

And relishes on the fact that NO FUCKING POLITICIANS IN THE USA HAVE ANY FUCKING BALLS WHATSOEVER.

>his bloodline is now Jewish
>NOW?
His grandmother was Jewish, which would make his mother Jewish... Just sayin'.

not to be picky, but i assume maternal grandmother?

fucking fuckers, repeal NFA 1934 already.

Trump needs to get it through his head that there won't be any compromises with the left. Thank God DACA's dead but this isn't a habit he should be getting into.

He's the president. It's like being a conductor of a symphony. Yeah, you might not now how to play the instruments, but you sure have to know how to play the musicians.

What absolute creatures. Jesus almighty, merchants can breed some real horror-flick looking people ill tell you hwat.

Or you can throw out the half that can't play and replace them with better ones.

The habit of making promises to the left that he knows they will fuck up on and make them look bad to their voters?

The lefties at my uni are losing it about how "weak" the dems are being. He is wining.

that's what i said. politicians need to grow some balls, or we stop re-electing them.

So long as they never actually get what they want I don't care. But it's a risky game to play.

oh shit
IS THAT LUCKY LARRY?

youtube.com/watch?v=UExcdWxmev8
We need to ban fingers

>>bump stocks
Doesn't turn rifle into a machine gun
>>drop in sears illegal
Not illegal, but extremely regulated and the registry closed in 1986. This makes them prohibitively expensive for all but the most serious enthousiasts and collectors, basically, and definitely out of the hands of most if not all (would-be) school shooters.

I know it seems dumb, but that's essentially what the BATF over here uses to define a "machine gun"
semi-auto=one trigger pull, one bullet
full auto=one trigger pull, lots of bullets
an electronic trigger basically fulfills the second one, so that's why it's illegal.

Well duh

It probably won't even pass, but think of it like throwing a bone to a dog to prevent it from eating the whole dinner

If it prevents further gun control then it is a very good thing.

>receeding forhead.

Wut

Theory: now that he's taking part in this, the left will criticize him for not going far enough when there is another school shooting

I think it's to help bump fire.

It's a slippery slope.
Trump is a Jewish puppet, stop defending everything he does.

*Belt fed assault clip

*banana drum assault clip

Depend on how you address it. You can say instead that guns with Fire Rates over x could be banned. Since the bump stock can't be banned as an automatic gun as they would be banning recoil and fingers and is as stupid as sounds.

A finger a spring and a trigger, that's all

>You can say instead that guns with Fire Rates over x could be banned

What do you propose? Slowing down rifle actions? Flat out banning semis? Mandatory single shot semi auto rifles?

It's not a proposition. I put myself in the place of the lawmaker since is clear they can't ban fingers and springs

Thanks Antifa

4D chess

People will lose their shit over this, which he will then use to his advantage

Bump fire stocks are a gimmick for retards who can't even into shooting guns properly
youtu.be/7RdAhTxyP64

ban bump stocks today they will ban somert else tomoz always tell a lefty to fuck off

Ban automatic machine assault clips

Apparently Russians are just picking other toothpaste flags for their proxies now.