Shingeki No Kyojin

Marley Chapters suck and its not because I'm a lamefag but because they have no plot progession
Prove me wrong
>You migiht be able to

soon...

Endgame right here, brothers.

you are not wrong, the flashbacks are redundant with little new info.

>What was waiting for her when she returned to Marley was "disposal"
Do you think she was interrogated?

what kind of interrogation?

hisu a cute

Endgame

Shove bread in her open neck.

cute ship

>muh plot progression
Define plot.

don't be mean

Indeed.

best ship

I guess Dina kinda died like Faye

indeed, EA still the best ship.

Pic unrelated.

nope

Only Hisu is allowed to bully Ymir.

ywn purposely get lost in the snowy mountains so she has to come rescue you and nurse you back to health.

not in canon

I'm sure she still bullied her from time to time, since she is pussy whipped.

>throwing stones at this
what a shame

Will they fix Connie's appearing pants in the BD?

Marley chapters are a significant improvement over the last arc.

Hisu pls

Ymir "an hero", was the stupid decision I remember reading in a manga.

Pretty sure the Marley chapters exist because of how long people bitched about wanting exposition on the plot. So now the writer's going in deep since he needed something after the wall was retaken.

Ymir's death being glossed over is also annoying.

>Pretty sure the Marley chapters exist because of how long people bitched about wanting exposition on the plot.
People also bitched about Marcel's death and Isayama made sure we knew how that happened.

Shitty Plot pacing list:
>Ymir (since ch 50)
>Uprising
>83-85
>Marley
why do we read this pig slop

Same

Based Captain Rico

Let it die please.

then don't post

>Page one again
You're a fucking newfag.

>page 8
ok

So I see you're not only a retard but also blind. KYS and lurk more you fucking faggot. Sage exists for a reason.

Connie and Historia shouldn't be wearing jackets either

>retard
you are the one bumping this thread higher with your complaining about letting it die...

>Doesn't know how to sage
>...
you are a fucking newfag retard indeed.

why should I use it? you are the one wanting this thread to die.

It's painfully obvious you just learnt about it. Seriously, kill yourself.

>still taking the bait
oh god, anyway this is boring bye.

>I was just pretending to be a fucking retard
Hopefully you went and finally took our life, holy shit.

good morning Erwin

Ugh, don't remind me. She'd probably have you serve her for a little while to make things even

There's no perfect manga user
We read it because there are things that are worth reading even if those things are no always present
More than that why the hell do we come here

Endgame right here, sisters.

Why is manga so bad lads? I am rereading and it's total shitfest

Good morning to you too

Kek

Please dont mix Jean with Sasha and Connie, he needs to shine more

It's Isayama who always puts them together. Just like he does with EMA, BRA, HEL and YH.

SCJ is the best trio you cretin

That pasta reeks of dumblr tier reaching

No, Jean can be more interesting, Sasha and Connie are just the comedy relief doing silly things in the background, the joke isn´t funny anymore.
Atleast Isayama should give Connie a more serious treatment with the whole Zeke thing.

This probably gonna be the last thread till chapter, Warriors truly killed the threads.

What killed the threads was daily ones and the need to make new ones when there's nothing to say but shipposting shitposting, calling the resident attentionwhores out on their bullshit and waifufagging.
With this I hope this is truly the las thread till spoiler week, but we all know that won't be it.

No one is forcing you to come here.

>Ledditors are dropping
>Implying that's a bad thing.
Meanwhile nips are liking it as always.

>you have to be reddit to dislike shit chapters

With the scale the story has grown to, the only way Connie and Jean will be relevant is dying to make the story seem darker while not killing cash cows.

>muh opinion is a fact

>muh assumptions are facts

>muh opinion is a fact

I liked SC but now they are too repetitive "don´t worry they won´t die they will do funny things xDDD", I wish Nanaba and Mike had that much plot armor, these two would have been more interesting.

When is Annie going to wake up, get married and have her father walk her down the aisle?

But at least on other weak chapters we had fun stuff to talk about. These are literally Isayama thinking you are retarded and couldn't figure it out by yourself.

You could figure out by yourself Reiner's backstory?

Nips have no concept of subtlety or subtext.

Pretty sure average nips are thrice more intelligent than the average western poster. And they are having no problems with it.

Showing Reiner's warrior training on Marley and his family situation was fine.
This chapter was just information we already had.
We knew Reiner manned up after Marcel died. We knew BRA carried out there attack on the walls. We weren't 100% on Annie's role in it because we just had Armin's speculation, but we didn't need to be. There was enough there that a reasonable assumption could be made.
Same as with the plan to have Jaws act as a transport for the rest of them while in human form.
We knew BRA decided to join the military after being in the wall for two years.
We were never straight up told what their plan in the military was, but all the pieces of the puzzle were there to work out they wanted to join the military police to get close to the royal family and their goal of the cooridinate.
We didn't need a chapter devoted to telling us that what 95% of people assumed happened did happen, especially when its confirmation doesn't change anything in the story.

The chapter was competently written, and I imagine BRA fans enjoyed seeing more BRA just because. Otherwise though the chapter served no purpose. It was just filler. Which is unfortunate because SnK normally avoids such things, with every chapter advancing the story or presenting new, vital information.

A general idea yes, what was truly new about hik was just like 5 pages. You could infer their pratices as titans, you could infer how thye arrived to Paradis, how they attacked the walls and how they infiltrated. I remember postw clearly saying how it all went down months, even years before this. All the new details are worth 5-8 pages.

>It was just filler.
You hit the nail on the head.

Wew lad
Nobody will have such a fate in this manga
I'd be glad as long as she's backr some backstory on her

That is all you should expect

Nude filter when?

>All the new details are worth 5-8 pages.
This, he should have cut away everything unnecessary and spend the rest of the pages on events in the present. A whole chapter for shit we already knew only wastes a month.

Wait what?

>because SnK normally avoids such things
>Muh ocan chapter and nothing more.
>There was a entire arc of filler few dozens chapters ago.

Where does individual intelligence come into play in this?
You can be intelligent and still enjoy having things clearly spelled out to you.
It's a cultural thing for Japan. It's why characters having inner monologues perfectly spelling out all their feelings up to that point are so common. It's why a character straight out saying "I am (emotion)" isn't considered bad writing.
It's why their live action sucks, because their actors try and emote as much as anime characters rather than like real people.

Paradis have more fanservice characters but since the serumbowl I bet even nips hated it. There is no emotion in Paradis side because everything will be Armin´s plan. I have some hope since Isayama said that EMA would be separated though

Why are you judging nip stuff by amerilard's standart, then?

BD RIP WHEN?

Gas yourself.

Veterans taking care of baby shingekis is the best.

What really locked this series in for you?

My favorite shingeki

Eren is Eren.

Soon

I really do wonder how Eren's dealt with the memories of his predecessors over those four years we haven't seen him. I hope he overcame whatever struggles he might have had.

Will there be a third recap movie?

Reiner is so handsome.

WHOA, SCARY

So whose ass is better, Mikasa's or Annie's?

Manlet is dad material, Hanji will realize this

Hansamu~

Zeke is going to kill manlet.