Bleach ended one year ago

Bleach ended one year ago.
Say something nice about it.

It was a piece of shit and Im glad they wont anime the rest of that shit.

It was a good thing that got worse as it went on.

it should of ended at soul society arc and they had no idea what the fuck they were doing with the story after that point an absolute cluster fuck

Bleach should've ended after Taco Mundo arc. Kubo a shit.

Thankful for the Renruki and Ichihime families.

It was a bit too fast because Mr. Kubo is dying of cancer or something.

atleast Bleach ended up in the canon:

its universally accepted that the canon of manga/anime is:

1. Ghost in the Shell
2. Spirited away
3. Devilman
4. Yu yu Hakashu
5. Pokemon
6. Black Jack
7. Slam Dunk
8. Dragon Ball
9. Berzerk
10. Bleach
11. One Piece
12. Monster
13. Akira
14. Perfect blue
15. Neon Genesis Evangelion
16. Jojo Bizarre Adventures
17. Naruto
18. Gantz
19. Cowboy Bebop
20. One Punch Man
The rest is random garbage with fanservice and hentai just for weirdos who idolises child-like characters.

Glad it's over.

>dying of cancer
Wut.

I wish it were better. I seriously do.

Japanese cold. Pretty much the same thing.

Byakuya, Toshiro, and Gin were awesome.

Also loved the Kyoraku/Ukitake duo.One of the better teams in anime in my opinion.

>Byakuya, Toshiro,
a shit

i like the concept of the gotei 13

The Fullbringer arc was fucking tops until Soul Society came back.
Tsukishima was legitimately a great personal villain.

Some of it was good.

Ichirukifag tears. Who could forget that glorious day.

I'm just glad its over.

>its universally accepted that the canon of manga/anime is:

A tripfag being cancerous, sure didn't see that coming.

Epilogue was great.
>Orihime wins against all odds
>Uryu gets that stick out of his ass and becomes a doctor like his dad
>Rukia is a captain
>Renji fucked Byakuya's pride
>one final Hisagi bankai troll
>loli Nemu
My ony complaint is Chad's career.

aizen was a good character

you FUCKING SHITBAG

I'VE WAITED FOR WEEKS TO MAKE THIS THREAD YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT REEE

yes im still mad about bleach

why are trips allowed

we should massacre all trips

I needed the Fullbring arc after the terrible Hueco Mundo arc

>against all odds
It was clear from the start.

Make the next one.

Honestly, I thought anniversary thread would get more responses. Though for many people the series was dead for years before it ended so maybe that's it.

Murricans are just waking up.

Sad.

>Say something nice about it.
It ended.

There are novels

Unlike certain other shit series it's not coming back.

One fewer gateway series of the worst kind.

It was always shit and I'm glad it's gone.

Orihime won since the pilot. It was either her or no one.

Really should've been cancer.

Or at least something that's more painful than lolbackpains

I'm glad it's over.

Aizen is a miracle of the universe

i liked kenpachi

It had the heart.

Aizen did nothing wrong

never seen a taste so reddit

filtered

>source : my ass

It was pretty good but the hivemind hatred it has is just fucking retarded. Hopefully the last arc will finally get animated by a competent studio.

You just got shit taste since they were the GOAT.

He wasn't dying dumbass. His health was just bad, and he tore up his shoulder tendon from leaning so much.

I enjoyed the early shit and the Soul Society Arc. Everything after that went to shit right quick.

It's hurt me on a personal level like few other things have.

Look at Shadow the Edge-hog over here folks.

Except that would never have covered the Arrancars, Aizen, Quincy and Juha Bach. You can't end it on Soul Society nor can you end it on Aizen.

Except you are forgetting that both Arrancar Arc (21-32) and 1000 Year Blood War break your argument.

>It hurt you on a personal level

Are you sure you are talking about Naruto instead? Because that was the one that always pulled that shit.

>having sexual desires for a sister who looks like a dude
>gets cucked before even fucking said sister
Yeah sure Byakuya's definitely the epitome of manhood.

As for Shitsugaya, I don't even have to explain why he's a garbage queer.

I liked it alot despite it having a lot of problems.
It my guilty pleasure anime.

Hey guys stand back, the actually autistic Bleachfag neckbeard has arrived.

Byakuya didn't have sexual desires for Rukia. Get your headcanon out of here.

Good for him.

Now if only he had real health issues...

It's clear he did.

He was just too much of a faggot to act out on them like real men(though I doubt real men would wanna fuck somebody as ugly as Rukia anyway)

Best girl won, Rukia is literally a shota with a vagina what is wrong with people.

Rukifags are all gay.

Just like Yorucunts.

>having sexual desires for a sister who looks like a dude
Yeah no faggot he was married to and piping Rukia's sister and she's sexy as fuck. Your shit taste is greater than I thought.

>As for Shitsugaya, I don't even have to explain why he's a garbage queer
Hitsugaya has threesomes with Rangiku and Momo every night so shut your mouth boi. You guys act like he gets no wins and no bitches, he's a cool dude.

It was great, I am sad tho that the corporate execs killed pretty much last interesting weekly shonen series that had so much potential and was consistently enjoyable. There's no real reason to even read WSJ anymore. It would be great ending chapter if we had like 90+ chapters more before this.

let's not bring up the "it got bad after SS!!111" meme. It was the same. just mainstream people had to transition from anime to manga and suddenly they recognized that it is far easier to consume bleach 20 chapters at once or in animated condensed form than it is to wait for each chapter a week where nothing seemingly happens.

>wait for each chapter a week where nothing seemingly happens
Damn just like my One Piece manga with a hiatus in the mix.

Come on now all this bitching about shit every other manga pulls is just retarded at this point. Try something else.

Should've ended after Aizen's defeat. Fullbringers' arc weren't needed and I thought it was terrible. IMO worse than any filler. Kubo could've written that the Royal Guard trained and help Ichigo get his powers back for Quincy's arc. Also, I dislike the art change for females from Fullbringers' arc and forward.

>sexy as fuck wife
>literally looks exactly like her shemale sister

>has threesomes with Momo and Rangiku
>got cucked by both Aizen and Gin

I only caught up with it in FKT arc, but I noticed the drop in quality as they enter Mexico. People often say HM is a copy of SS, but the truth is it's just worse in basically everything.

Bleach at it worst is still better than Naruto nonsense that has been going on since "Part II", when Kishimoto became complete retard in how he treats his female characters and turned the lead into despicable whiny brat obsessed with his abusive childhood friend(at least Ichigo's character growth and survivor' complex makes sense). And then it turned into Jesus Christ metaphor. I dropped that shit since revival deus ex machina and I have not looked back ever since and happier for it.

I loved Lost Shinigami arc - it was perfect midway point of self-reflection allowing Ichigo to process everything he went through and what it means for him and what makes him, him, as well as showcasing us why Ichigo behaves the way he does. It was depth rarely shown in shonen manga.

>I am sad tho that the corporate execs killed pretty much last interesting weekly shonen series
I don't get this kind of thinking. Jump is no charity nor is battle shounen a form of high art demanding patronage. It's an entertainment, if people don't like it, it means the series is killing itself.

Last half of the manga was the greatest shit ever written

Bleach was pretty much one of only wsj manga with actual honest to god foreshadowing to stuff and great atmospheric art. The problem is not Kubo. The problem is the magazine rushing this to oblivion.

The FTK arc happens AFTER the B plot that is Soul Society though.

B plot Soul Society (27-30)

Fake Karakura Town War (33-48)

I think you are confusing what is what exactly.

Yeah, Naruto's part 2 was FILLED with retcons though:
. Sasuke surviving the Deidara nuclear explosion despite not doing anything in the comic panels. The explanation he gives about summoning and reverse summoning would have to take at least 5-6 seconds instead of milliseconds like the images showed.

2. Itachi saying the Mangekyo Sharingan has one last Jutsu that can only be awakened when you replace your Sharingan eyes with another pair, only to have him pull out the Suusan'o when he hasn't replaced his eyes.

3. Sage of Six Paths Lore and all of Pain being retconned, having Rinnegan eyes which are actually Madara's, being the leader of the Akatsuki when Obito is (even the one who created it) and his entire plan being nothing like the Moon's eye plan. He's basically a filler villain turned canon.

4. Rinnegan being a unique eye power when in fact it's just Mitichlorian Sharingan eyes.

5. Rinne Tensei, the so called 'seventh path' and it deus ex machina of Pain bringing everybody back to life.

6. The idea that someone can't have more than one Gekki Kenkai when people keep interjecting 1st Hokage DNA into themselves to gain the power of both the Uchiha and Senju. Plus Sharingan can't copy blood trait jutsu too.

>Continued on next Post

>literally looks exactly like her shemale sister
>implying you wouldn't fuck her Bankai form or any other

>got cucked by both Aizen and Gin
>implying one man who died an heroic death and the other who is serving over 10k in the Mugen cucked anyone

Hitsugaya is still fucking them while having other choices. Stop hating success.

7. Kushina being the Nine Tailed Fox's previous host when Jiraiya never once mentioned it when he was talking to the Frog scroll about the connection between 9 Tailed Fox and it might not be an accident.

8. Orochimaru being horcruxed back to life despite Kabuto knowing NOTHING about this. Seriously, why wouldn't Orochimaru have told Kabuto about this magical BS way to bring him back? HE'S HIS MOST LOYAL SERVANT!

9. Reaper Death Seal mask being a thing and Orochimaru finding it in less than 5 minutes. Why didn't he do this earlier instead of going after Tsunade in part 1 if he knew about this mask the entire time?

10. Gaara's backstory got retconned so that the father and uncle was trying to kill him out of 'love'. Which that makes things much worse.

11. Uchiha Clan is genetically evil due to chemicals released into their brains which cause them to become emotionally unstable and mentally imbalanced.

12. Kabuto giving Obito the Edo Tensei contribution, Obito saying he had no idea about something like this would happen, then proceeding to make the majority of his plan the ninja zombies. Hell, he used the Edo Tensei versions of Tailed beast hosts 2-7 has his makeshift Sage of 6 Paths.

13. Kaguya. Do I need to explain WHY she's a retcon? Or does 'replace Madara Uchiha because he's invincible as stated by Kishimoto' not work?

>Bleach ended one year ago.
>Say something nice about it.
it ended

Kubo gave Karin a great set of tits in the epilogue chapter.

It is because of faggotry shipfags like you that Sup Forums's quality declined so much over the years, literally kill yourself

Orihime is such a piece of shit. She shouldn't have won anything. But Kubo had to give his waifu what she wants.

>Implying Naruto's worst isn't better Bleach's "best".

>implying Naruto isn't nothing more than a cash cow while Bleach still has integrity that Naruto and Kishimoto sold off YEARS ago.

Keep whining.

On the topic of atmospheric art, I gotta admit there are very few battle manga that really have the same atmosphere as Kubo's stuff.

Say what you will about lack of backgrounds but that minimalistic style actually adds a lonely and depressing feeling to the series that sets itself apart from cheery and fantastical or grimderp edgy or hyperstylized stuff you'll usually find in the demographic.

Coupled with the gloomy feel shit can even get pretty surrealistic at times as seen in pic related.

>Bleach.
>Integrity.
I would agree with this if we were at the Arrancar arc.

And being a cash cow is a good thing. It means people want more from the series.

But Bleach's Final Arc proved it was with integrity. Look at how it came out and how Kubo was driven to finish it the way he wanted to instead of how Shuishia wanted to

>And being a cash cow is a good thing. It means people want more from the series.

NO, CASH COWS ARE A BAD THING. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT DRAGON BALL GT? OR BORUTO?

Nobody wants a sequel series to a long running manga that goes over 10 years. It's an idiotic idea that never works.

Being a cash cow is only a good thing if it's handled properly.

Otherwise you get abortions like dbs(not that dragonball was anything good to begin with)

I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I really am.

>Bleachfags still in denial that their favorite series isn't profitable like Dragon Ball and Naruto because people don't want more.

Everyone literally tuned out of Bleach after Aizen's defeat.

YOU!

Would you like to talk about Orihime, user? She's a very lovely girl.

Stopped reading when they went to Mexico. But the first two arcs were REAL good. I loved it when Ichigo was basically Danny Phantom done right; SS was very different, but still a top notch battle shounen

>implying any straight or even gay person would fuck that thing

>implying Rangiku will ever truly accept anything other than Gin's one eye'd snake
>implying Aizen doesn't use his hypnosis to lure Momo back to muken every once in awhile for some BDSM

If I seem to recall, 1000 Year Blood War sold between 450,000 to 500,000 copies in it's initial weekends for the most part.

So in order for it to be "everybody tuned out", the series would have to sell between 200,000 to 100,000 copies a weekend for the majority of the series.

I was talking about Dragon Ball GT.

Dragon Ball Super is a chain reaction between Hollywood, Dragon Ball Evolution, Akira Toriyama and the Japanese Government wanting to prove Dragonball's source material wasn't dated but timeless and fan demand.

Sales were still good up until the final arc when the last few got into the 400k range.

Like I said, it mostly sold 450,000 to 500,000 copies a weekend for the most part.

>trip fag
Pottery

>implying I insinuated anything of the sort

Naruto is one of the worst series of anything I've seen since Fairy Tail's last amounts of bullshit. But with even this shit

>Everything Obito did with the mask off,
>Naruto's childhood and Itachi's hero retcon
>Everyone who committed war crimes were fucking pardoned

is only a fraction of the terror I had to witness.

One Piece on the otherhand is still shitty even though everyone sugarcoats the hell of it. I mean shit look at Berserk and Hunta Hunta and how they both became boring trash addicted to that hiatus juice.

>I think you are confusing what is what exactly.
Autist-kun, no one uses your arc divisions. When people say SS arc they virtually always mean the story arc that ends with Ichigo and co. returning from their first trip to SS (ch. 182).

Should've ended after Hueco Mundo.
Bleach was a mistake.

speaking of the blunder that is hunta hunta...

>O

No, the B plot Soul Society you are referring from with Hueco Mundo happens in volumes 27-30.

There is not Soul Society retread plot afterwords, it's just a war arc.

>The problem is not Kubo. The problem is the magazine rushing this to oblivion.
When do you think the rushing happened? Was it being rushed consistently for 5 years, which is when its rankings hit rock bottom and volume sells dropped by a half?

Ah, that's what you meant. First, FKT being after Mexico arc is what I meant. I only caught up with Bleach in FKT, yet I noticed drop in quality much earlier, which debunks that user theory of "people only stopped liking Bleach after SS because they started reading weekly". Second, when people talk about similarities between SS and HM arc they usually bring up events from volumes 27-33 and 40.

Actually, 31-32 is part of the A plot that was going on with 21-26. It's due to Grimmjow is still the main villain and he had not been dealt with.

The War Arc is usually seen in 33 onwards or some point there. It's due to the fact that Grimmjow disappears after volume 32 and is never seen again for many volumes and arcs.

aizen was the only one that keep the show going after soul society arc.