>VP Pence in Hidalgo TX on immigratin 2/16/18
c-span.org/video/?441264-1/
>VP Pence/2nd Lady arrive in TX 2/16/18
youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

SHILLCON 5: SHILL PRESENT; BUT LOW PERSUASION AND EFFORT!

I can't wait for nothing to happen like usual
I swear this shit happens just to rile everybody up

le shilling for a neo con puppet based maymay president

Turncoat Trump fucked us on gun control.

WH memo to DOJ about banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.

PACK UP YOUR BAGS

BURN YOUR MAGA HATS

UNIPARTY FOREVER

WEW

Fuck off boomers

KEK

Remember when hillary suggest banning bump stocks?

It was bullshit when she said it, it’s bullshit now. Trump just keeps moving closer to the swamp. I’ve lost faith in this lying asshole.

MAGA!

>people missing the point that this isn't about bump-stocks
>just calling me a shill
>despite the fact that Trump promised to not infringe on the second amendment
>they can't see that the left is going to try to take a mile from this
>that it means if Trump can cuck on this the possibility arises that he will cuck on other things

Probably.

STAY ALERT SOLDIER

DACA dies in 14 days.

>concession

And what did he do besides sign a memo?
You faggots are just as reactionary as the liberals.

>Le

Can someone post the Hillary as a plantation owner meme? Always chuckle at it.

We should just make murder illegal.

That way we got all the bases covered.
Good idea? Bad idea?

I pray that nothing happens in this case.

Re-posting since polandshill mysteriously stopped replying after gun redpill

well actually it has only truly (TRULY MEANING 'CHALLENGED IN COURT', NOT WHAT WE WANT) been SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED from 2008 when the supreme court BTFO D.C's handgun laws and said that second amendment protects the rights of individual gun rights either in or not in a 'regulated militia'. People freaking out over this bump stock thing are retards that don't realize that even if Trump outright puts on some form of gun control it will be challenged and struck down by the supreme court, which is now stacked with people who agree with the 2008 ruleing

BAN ASSAULT PHYSICS

Is this the greatest day of the Trump Presidency? Hopefully he gets rid of AR-15s this term as well

guess they didnt get a invitation

god killed a bunch of kids in the bible for calling someone "bald head"

and god kills billions of people in revelation everyone who isnt a christian

so how are these mass shooters bad if god does the same thing to normies

in fact theyre better people than you are because its likely that you ARE one of the bullies who have treated people as lesser people in your life

>registration leads to confiscation
One way or another, I will not live in a world without muh guns

ALL HOPE LIES ON SLEEPY SESSIONS.

You're either a shill or a retard because you won't READ THE FUCKING MEMO and UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS.
>Hey, Jeff, are bumpfire stocks machine guns?
>Nope.
>Cool.
END OF STORY. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Nothing has or is going to fucking happen though
By definition bump stocks don't turn guns into machine guns, unless they change the definition and how bump stocks operate.
What the fuck has actually happened aside from a memo? Go on tell me.

WTF is going on today? Just got off. Do I need to turn over my legally purchased bumpstocks now?

blame NRA....they support the ban,can't blame trump for following their lead

>mfw

He got btfo

Screencapped to repost when bumpstocks are banned.

>Trump: Hey Jeff are these things devices that convert a semiautomatic into a machine gun? If so maybe we should ban them
>Jeff: I'll look into it
>months go by ....
>Jeff: Naw, they're not
>Trump: OK, cool, thanks Jeff
>nothing happens

>They agree with the hearing
>It needs another hearing then
Kill yourself.

Machine guns shouldn't be banned.

>And what did he do besides sign a memo?
order DOJ "to propose for notice and comment a rule banning ALL DEVICES that turn legal weapons into machineguns"

>Today, I am directing the Department of Justice to dedicate all available resources to complete the review of the comments received, and, as expeditiously as possible, *to propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.*
HOW DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS CALLING FOR FULL-ON BANS?!
IT’S LITERALLY JUST ASKING THE DOJ IF BUMP STOCKS AND SHIT LIKE THAT INCREASE THE FIRE RATES OF LEGAL WEAPONS TO THOSE OF MACHINE GUNS
STOP OVERINFLATING THIS SHIT

same thought but let's see how this will turnout.
As Purtobro pointed out: even the NRA want Bumpstocks to be banned.

They are considering banning devices made to circumvent existing laws? Better vote Democrat and turn in all of my guns, that will show Drumph!

I agree they shouldn't, and the NFA should be repealed. But screeching about shit that hasn't even happened doesn't change shit.

So if my school got shot up...I might be able to visit the white house?

What the ever living fuck.
Don't even fight it or offer a solution to the problem?
Just roll over for the kikes.

You fags are ok with tyranny as long as it wears a red had. Pathetic.

Ob believe, I definitely a putting a solid portion of the blame on the NRA
They'd prefer good PR than actually fighting for the second amendment

Why is this a bad thing?

Before today I literally thought that bumpstocks (which I had never heard of before Las Vegas) had already been banned in october.

it already HAD another hearing you deformed Portuguese, in 2010 they re-confirmed the 2008 ruling.

No they shouldn't, but crying over a review is worthless.

There is zero logic in this post. You should feel bad for wasting your own time and posting such an obvious falsehood.

Indeed they shouldn't, but that's something Congress needs to handle. Enforcing the laws as written and making sure regulations are clear and uniform (hence, "regular") is the Executive's job. Guess which one this is.

Murder is already illegal

>HOW DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS CALLING FOR FULL-ON BANS?!

>IT’S LITERALLY JUST ASKING THE DOJ IF BUMP STOCKS AND SHIT LIKE THAT INCREASE THE FIRE RATES OF LEGAL WEAPONS TO THOSE OF MACHINE GUNS

What. It is literally asking for rule to ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns

>No Wall
>DACA soon to have citizenship
>GUN CONTROL (1st step: ban accessories, then ban semi autos)

SO MUCH WINNING!!!

Funny thing if Hillary was president the republicans will not give one inch in the battle of gun control but with Trump its all good!!1

Time to sleep. Here is the last tl;dr

> NRA called for the regulation allowing bump stocks, issued in 2010, to be reviewed to forbid it ()
> The DOJ started analysing such a measure in December 2017 ()
> Trump copied the statement, pasted in a memorandum, sent to the DOJ () almost verbatim from the NRA
> ATF opened a request for comment on it asking what can be done to close the loophole, also in December ()

The end result will likely be to extend devices manafactured and sold with the purpose to make one trigger action to perform multiple shots be included into "machinegun modification devices"

>Trump does these fake outs ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>People like you STILL fall for them
The concern shills screaming AMNESTY GUN CONTROL DON are actually smarter and less pathetic than you because they don't actually believe in the bait they post.

>Trump seeing a massive dip in his internals from his base wouldn't change his mind going forward with this

Read yes i am shilling myself

Isn't this already illegal?

bringing people from columbine and sandy hook as well? I trust in Trump, but he may cuck out on guns. Hopefully it's just the bumpstock thing or a proposal to put metal detectors in schools

Does anyone seriously trust Jeff Sessions to simply disregard bump stocks? He isn't exactly reliable.

Put that in a national campaign ad right now.

>us
THE SOYIM ARE VICIOUS, THE SOYIM ARE MAD!

YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER MESSED
WITH THIS ANGRY SOYLAD!

it's not, the shills are retarded.

Ew that's not good.

The NRA are full of big fat fudds who genuinely don't like them, and kikes who don't want their (((investments))) in pre-86 machine guns to crater in value.

God hates buttsex and traps. You make him sad.

I assume paid actors weren't invited so it's gonna be fine.

Bump stock ban was going to happen anyway; I disagree with the timing of it, since it encourages demands for more, but I can see the argument for throwing it out now to look like you're doing something.

>Trump to host survivors
Okay that actually is bad. No reason to do that unless you need political cover to cuck. Best case is he pulls a congressional DACA meeting on them, leaves them thinking he's capitulated and never delivers, but that seems less likely with a bunch of kids.

And you're saying there has to be ANOTHER one?
I don't have a single Portuguese in my family.

It's over, we're pulling out the big guns

Then what will another law accomplish?

This.

>propose

Yawn

It is not the banning of bump stocks that angers most, but the fact that there is nothing to be gained from it. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile.

NN

>DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYY.

>BAAAAN THEE BIG BAD MEANIE GUNNSS DAAAADDDYYY

>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD

Florida House voted against assault rifle ban today 36-71. The kids at the school shooting were there to witness the votes in the gallery.

>people missing the point that this isn't about bump-stocks
It is literally about bump stocks, shill.
>despite the fact that Trump promised to not infringe on the second amendment
The Second Amendment does not guarantee all citizens the right to bump stocks, moron.
And? They've been trying to take miles from everything ever since Trump was elected and it hasn't done shit.
>that it means if Trump can cuck on this the possibility arises that he will cuck on other things
There is no such thing as a perfect president. It was never a question of "will Trump cuck?" It was always a question of "where and how hard will Trump cuck." If banning bump stocks is the extent of Trump cucking, that's not nearly enough to destroy my goodwill towards him. It doesn't make him any less of the best possible candidate for the position in the 2016 elections.

>Trump calls them out as crisis actors and executes them on live TV

TRIGGER UPGRADES INCREASE THE ROF YOU FUCKTARD.

Get ready for mandatory 9 lb trigger pulls. Bin that Gisele

>Trump is actually more anti-2nd amendment than Obama

YOU

LOST

fucking kek

>bump fire with my jeans
>my jeans are now machine gun modification
>get sent into pound-me-into-ass supermax prison

dumping all of my levis stocks right now

>(((((((((((((((((FALSE CLAIM)))))))))))))))))))))))

Bumpskis?

Trump's just going to give up bump stocks, I'm sure even he know they're just a meme. Myself personally see it as a useless attachment that he'll use for political points.

>inb4 SHALL

god is going to do what this mass shooter did but times a billion to these normies
2 Kings 2:23
23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

>Jeff Sessions is a red.

OK, Ayn. Whatever.

>What. It is literally asking for rule to ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns
All devices that turn semi auto "into machine guns" are already illegal user.
Bump stocks technically don't (as the trigger goes back to the original position and then is pressed again due to the momentum of the weapon) but that's a technicality they're trying to address.

Why do I keep hearing things about DACA amnesty? I haven't heard anything about it lately.

Who is Alex and why should he matter?

>The most detailed racial data [on homicide rates] have limits: They are confined to cases in which one person was killed and one person did the killing, eliminating about 17 percent of homicides. Also, police have to know and provide the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. In total, about 61 percent of the 15,696 homicides committed in 2015 are excluded.

You all are right I may be jumping the gun; Frankly I hope I am.

I am going to take a brake from Sup Forums and I hope I am wrong

kek

It's not just 'looking like you are doing something' if they actually come out with a ban that extends gun control and limits 2A.

It's actually DOING something

There's a shitload of shills, brother. It'll die down and things will make sense again