Crisis actors real?

Apparently so.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNNow/status/966075163409289216
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
mobile.twitter.com/learyreports/status/966074529201246209
twitter.com/Shawnfor63/status/966078941311242241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crisis actor conspiracies (like most stupid as fuck conspiracies) are an invention of the controlled opposition to make us seem insane, cruel, and possibly dangerous.

got some proof to back up your fake screen shot

Possibilities for happening??

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNNow/status/966075163409289216

posts like this make you seem insane

own up to it bitch, the people you associate with don't even live in reality

you know half the "US" posters are really russian spoofs? Off the boards you fascist fucks. It been fun watching your soviet empire crumble for the past 50 yrs. fuck off igor

they are real kids at the school. They are just 100% indoctrinated cult kids.

Lol you do great enough job of that by your self.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Sure.
mobile.twitter.com/learyreports/status/966074529201246209

use your fucking heads this entire fucking shooting is the most obvious falseflag to date.

>I don't like being shot in school by mentally-ill retards with guns
fucking cultist

This is controlled oppo. It might very well be a false flag but unsubstantiated theories being parroted as fact are stupid...

Even if the people they talk to on TV are not real it doesn't mean that the shit didn't happen. What if they just don't want to put any more stress on the victims but still want to cover the story?

fuck off phoneposters

Immina CHANGE DA WODE.

STOP TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Na son I'm here forever I even taught my 60 year old parents how to post here, they love it.

A district secretary of a Florida representative said it? Well, shit, that's quite an authoritative source.

I understood maybe two of those words.

Typical adult crisis actors would be desk agent at alphabet agency.
if these are kids, expect them to hold political positions.

Typical Liberal Boomer, GTFO.

Holy shit, if you actually read this and aren't disturbed you realize how bullshit these conspiracies are.
I always assumed it would be circumstantial shit that was hard to disprove or wrapped in too many layers of bullshit to bother - like flat earth stuff. But no, it turns out it is just retarded logic and willfully misinterpreting the situation.

ah poor baby

someday

AY LMAO MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL WERE ALL JUST GUNNED DOWN!
LEMME GET A SELFIE TOO!

PUTIN WHERE'S MY DAMN PAYCHECK?!!?
>t. paid Roosian shill

GUYZ I STARTED THE GOFUNDME. WAT U GONNA BUY WITH OUR 2 MILLION DOLLARZ??

kys shill

those are all facts not conspiracies you illiterate shill faggot now go kill youurself this shooting was the most obvious false flag to date

holy shit

>crisis actors
More like insurance scammers trying to get a payout.

What in tarnation

literally cannot make this shit up. these faggot piece of shit fucking pedo occultist globalist scumfuck assholes are as desperate as ever because they are all going to be fucking jailed or executed

Exploitation of traumatized kids.

Feds will keep shooting up schools until we give up guns, this will happen at least 3 more times this year with the actor students and everything. They're resorting to killing our children with guns to make us give up our guns

Bump this shit

bump

>didn't read the posts or watch the videos
Fuck of shill.

no way theyre gonna use the same fucking actors over and over.
whats the point of that? i sure they have dozens if not hundreds of people they could use and completely eliminate the risk of people being recognized.

I hope this is true.

Clones

Are you serious? Victims of mass shootings are false flag conspiracies?

Try saying this trash to the faces of the families who lost their children because we have so many guns easily available.

Spreading lies like this is so scummy it’s physically revolting.

keep posting this even if its unrelated. this got lost for a long time.

t. Crusty Justy

Fake news

t. Nutty burger

They are all clones anyway you can't believe the lies they say on TV. Alex Jones knows the TRUTH.

stupid fuck only idiots and shills are saying no one was actually hurt. im sure you believe jet fuel brought down the twin towers as well you fucking idiot. false flags have been used countless times throughout history for political reasona you ignorant fucking faggot.

they will literally have a civil war if they come for the guns

They do what's wrong with your eyes? Yes people are that fucking stupid, Hollywood has layed waste to generations of minds now. All you have to do is a hair color change, maybe gain some weight and 90% of the populace will gobble down whatever bullshit the media control wants you to think. Look you can't even use your own eyes now, your blind and broken.

Hm...

The reptilians look just like you and me until their mask slips.

>muh Russians
>muh fascists
Fuck off kike

No chill. I like the cut of your jib, leaf.

If you're not memeing I hope you die

The more people you use the larger the vector for people to leak. If you're spoofing something that big, you want a small care of actors whom you have deep in your pocket.

Everyone dies anyway...

>muh progressive leaf
Beyond a meme at this point. Get a proxy and then kys for good measure.

>Obama has to confirm
How the FUCK have people become this retarded?

I feel like libs and the powers that be are shitposting stuff like this because it's so obviously a conspiracy they can legit point and say "hey look at this...see russian trolls"

It's like the old pic of the rabbi spraypainting anti semetic stuff on his church, or whatever the fuck the jews call their church

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fucking BASED state Rep

Florida man does it again!

>soviet empire
Funny because the left fucking afores and romanticizes communism, while I want to hang them from their fucking entrails

2 of those 4 people are CBS employees

>didn't even take a week to get normies to question it
is it just me or do (((they))) really get bad at this?

It's called gaslighting, and that's obviously what's happening. They're baiting the right-wing to call out (((coincidences))) and pretty much already have their outrage pieces written

questioning it is fine. Jumping to conclusions isn't.

So as far as evidence go there is ZERO PERCENT evidence that these kids are crisis actors.

And even if you'd find something we can just get some real classmates to say he's their classmate for us.

You're fighting a losing battle drumpfkins

Why does an ugly mudblood girl with no tits need so many straps cluttering up her shoulders

>make us
>us
FUCK YOU

THESE BASTARDS ARE TRYING TO COVER UP THE TRUTH AND SHUT IT DOWN! DON'T LET THEM!
twitter.com/Shawnfor63/status/966078941311242241

how do you delete a post?

You have to get a hold of Hiro on twitter

Kys

>"I-It's controlled opposition goy!"

We are? Well fuck when's the KGB gonna send me my paycheck?

CNN is a drama tv show Americans just haven't fully realized it yet.

To be fair how long would you really feel so bad about a school shooting? Honestly for me it would last an hour tops, especially if I didn't know anyone who died, probably wouldn't care at all. I don't think this is *too* out of the norm

Cant blog the Hogg - major networks ONLY for this punchy young activist

And diesel exhaust has an incredibly low Carbon Monoxide content

Wow. Just look at how hard this thread is getting shilled. That's when you know you're on to something.

What a great tweet, David, why don't you bring it to the White House?

It's not impossible. Look at the tactics they have used so far. They stick to a playbook and repeatedly do the same things again, and again, and again. Russia, racism, sexism, false flags, blaming the opponent for their own wrongdoings...and so on. They label those who see through the illusion as conspiracy theorists and mentally ill. Have you ever noticed the way they grin and mock when they no longer have an argument? This is everywhere in the media.

Once the pattern becomes apparent the effectiveness begins to wear off. If you want to discover the Truth study what is ridiculed.

hi shareblue

WHY DIDN'T I INVEST IN BUMP STOCKS

I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS COMING

Fucking retard

So you found a picture of these classmates hanging out together and then you showed that they went on the news? Does this really prove anything other than that they're friends?