Unification of the Europe is the end for white race, even without immigrants

Unification of the Europe is the end for white race, even without immigrants.

What has been the driving force between the innovation and technological advancements for white people? Why have we been strong enough to repel any attackers who have tried to conquer us?

Answer is war. White man was made for war, we love war. If the eternal conflict in Europe ends we are done. What we need is not a racewar but a war against eachother, Germany vs France, Finland vs Sweden, a free for all across the whole continent. This is the only way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nj3YYwm2TE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:P

Tukholman torilla tavataan

once we conquer you, its our turn this time.

I agree, fighting with eachother will enforce local patriotism and nationalism. we will hate our neighbours and love ourselves even more. this radicalisation will help us all to not let any foregneirs in.
if you cant trust even your neighbour, than how are you going to trust boatloads of niggers?

lets do this, ill fuck you up Pekka!

Explain Switzerland.

Why do I have to explain what the mountain jews are meddling with?

Its not just that, its what white people truly enjoy. We have been in constant warfare for ten thousand years, it wouldnt be like that if the common folk hated it.

>once we conquer you, its our turn this time.
Can't wait for the Finnish reich to rise. I'm sure it'll be great.

Khanate*

1. War speeds up tech, but isn't necessary for it to develop.
2. We can still war with gooks if you like war that much.

good, I agree. let me start..

FUCK FINLAND, FUCK KOSKENKORVA, FUCK YOUR MONGOLIC SNOWNIGGER ABOMINATION COUNTRY

FUCK ARJA SAIJONMAA
FUCK MIKA HÄKKINEN
FUCK EUROSHOPPER ENERGY DRINK
FUCK THE PATHETIC FINLAND HOCKEY TEAM
FUCK SAKKU KOIVU
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR MUSTAPÄÄ

FUCK FINLAND

I DECLARE WAR ON FINLAND AND ALL OF EUROPE

There is no "we".

youtube.com/watch?v=-nj3YYwm2TE

Show me your flag so I know where to launch my attack

cuck

Yes, whites killing each other will help expel niggers and jews. I'm not shilling for the eternal peace shit, as it doesn't work, but it's beyond retarded to shill for your ""solution""

Small scale military operation in the lapland, winner takes Åland, deal?

Its exactly the solution for all of it. Once blood starts spilling in europe you can be absolutely sure that no SJW or immigrant wants to stay here. Its dirty, its bloody, whites love it, rest will shit their pants.

are you gonna quit yapping your mouth and fight me soon?
>small scale
already chickening out
>åland
already offering me his clay

boy this will be like a walk in the park

We dont even want Åland, demilitarized shithole thats bleeding our tax money.

And small scale because we outnumber your army 10:1, I dont want to you just to roll over as soon as shit hits the fan.

Please invade us, in the mean time Russia will annex your whole country.

Oh, we will make a deal and just give your clay to them instead, once we hold them off for a year.

what a fucking spastic

Yes tard, we are being invaded be non europeans on dailybasis and what we do need is another brother war's between us while the invaders keep watching and fcg our women too.

Good luck with that one, honestly made me chuckle.

We were getting invaded by non europeans in the past too while we were in war with eachother and we still drove them out. Stopping war between europeans is like cutting our balls off, why else do you think jews want peace in europe and did all in their power to do it?

uk vs europe DEUS VULT time for another round

Easier to crash the economy

>uk
no, not even that, you will be fighing as either england, swindon or whatever shithole yellowtooth wankville youre were inbred in, for once, the snowchink is right, we should ALL fight eachother in a massive nuclear brawl.

fight me you mug

I can't think of a less threatening opponent than a swede.

Dont underestimate them, if they get rid of the cuckening they are a force to be reckoned with, there is a reason their empire was as big as it was.

Good.
Wh*tes are nasty people who need to be exterminated

>We were getting invaded by non europeans in the past too while we

No, it was completly different, you had military invasions of some kind, not something consented and even encouraged like it is nowdays. A war between europeans it's a disgrace we ahd hundreds, we have fought spain, france, netherlands whatever for ages, enough, the problem is the mental aids called multiculturalism and cultutral marxism, the battle is over ideas

Because we fought eachother the europeans conquered the whole world, its conflict that increases our power, if we unite that is the end for us, we would never reach the power levels we had back then never again.

There can’t reunification as long as the lazy catholic spaghetti niggers run so many countries into the ground.

>I can't think
you never could you sheepshagging fucking chav

Peaceful europe is the end goal of the jews.

docile europe full of iq 70 people*

Europe in war is a threat to the whole planet.

Fuck off kike

>Europe in war is a threat to the whole planet.

True because we'll take control of it if we grew some balls and realized we'd be superor to everyone if we cooperated.

I wonder how many people who agree with this are actually physically and mentally capable of enduring the violence of warfare.

Dont know about the rest of the europe but finns are ready for warfare, we have mandatory military service for all men. Of course most will be traumatized and scared but that is part of war. Doesnt change the fact that warfare is in the hearts of white people.

Tell me why were the jews leading the unification of europe after WW2? Why would they want a peaceful europe?

>>el goblino

I'm up for it.
Let's put some slavs in the ground.
Maybe then they'll finally have some regime change over there.

Never meddle with european wars again.