Posted this to #oneless recently

posted this to #oneless recently
and see if they would still buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2218516-amerikaan-zaagt-eigen-wapen-in-stukken-na-bloedbad-florida.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posted this awhile ago
a fucking journalist wanted a picture

Well did they?

i got over 50 likes and 7 retweets
>kek

fucking kek they are so goddamn retarded

I'm fucking dying here

Whats the joke

the guns are not broken
to trick people that they are

>Leaf
>not getting gun jokes

not surprised.jpg

fuck off nogunz

I’m the guy who asked about the buffer tube.

lmao

Did you agree to the Reuters story?

oi, you got a license for that, chap?

I have had some luck with this. Had one guy go postal on me telling me I am falling into the democrat's hands. He told me all about all the guns he owns etc. I let him roll with it a few tweets before I called him out as a bot and an obvious /nogun/. He blocked me a few minutes later.

pretty much

break barrel for life!

but seriously, this is the dumbest fucking reverse psyop i have ever seen. we aren't destroying our guns, we fucking cherish our rights. Maybe if you really want to do that, show your disassembled gun and be like "taking the gun to the doc", or "time for a deep tissue massage for my life saver" or some stupid shit. but don't let them think you are actually throwing your shit away!#%^!^!@$&YU%

OMG thank you so brave xx

So did I. I had an 80% lower in the pic... credit to some dastardly user on the other thread.

I'm just applying for my spoon licence first, then after five years, I can apply for my butter knife licence.

put the photos to some fucking news thing

it's ok bruv, you can

[user HAS BEEN TERMINATED FOR THIS POST]

If they're broken, they can be repaired. There should probably be a campaign to throw them into dumpsters so they can disappear forever. Hell, I buried a Mossberg 500 under the sand at a local park so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

no no i like the one where the guy cut his ar15 up, gave a bullshit heartfelt speech about it not killing people and something, and it was worth a gorillion dollars but he said fuck it anyway, and he chopped through the barrel and gas tube, left about ~2-3 inches of barrel on there. priceless

no lol

>this is the dumbest fucking reverse psyop i have ever seen.
You are only seeing it today. Wait until /k/tards get on twitter and BTFO these journalists that want to know all about these "destroyed" guns....Its another "cram it up their ass" moment. Don't ruin the surprise.

It’s disassembled for cleaning but to the unwashed masses it’s a babykiller AK15 with a thing that goes up in bits.

Its funny for a moment when the guy cut off the barrel he commuted a felony by making a sbr without a tax stamp

You forgot the non-Muslim license, Neville. You can’t apply for licenses of any kind before applying for that license... damn it... have you no guilt over your whiteness?

You'll never get my guns.

>those toenails

What in the name of all that is holy are those in the bottom of the pic?!

big toe headass pickle cheese

That handle lol. These guys are so blind

at least take off the stickers.

ohhhh the lulz.

I'm afraid people are too fickle for that to work. What we will create is an army of people "throwing away their harmful tools of mass destruction and wanton children killing machines"

this, no i don't see spinning this.

What are my wife's feet doing there?

#OneLess can be nothing less than a lefty psyop.
and it smells like herring to me.

and these fucking people that are "destroying their gunz" (which literally, that's what people believe they are doing, for real here) -- you people doing it for fun -- are being hailed as anti-gun anti-2ndA heroes. Spin that shit.

Turns out HG Wells was a precog. The murlocs are here

This one made it into the Dutch state propaganda outlet.

This one too.

nos.nl/artikel/2218516-amerikaan-zaagt-eigen-wapen-in-stukken-na-bloedbad-florida.html

You have to scroll down a bit to see the tweets.

i dont get it, can someone exblain to a nyc gunlet

Best internetting of the day!

LARPing as anti-2nd amendment gets us nowhere, but closer to the un-promise land. /thread

>What we will create is an army of people "throwing away their harmful tools of mass destruction and wanton children killing machines"
If you are too dumb to look at these photos and see what is really going on, you don't deserve to own a firearm. It is that simple. This campaign only affects the totally insulated /noguns/ in their echo chamber.

Gun is disassembled, not broken

oh ty i thought they were toy guns or tools or something

>posted this to #oneless recently
and see if they would still buy it

ECKSDEE!1!1!1

Seriously? My mom owns a gun, and she thought I broke it when I taught her how to clean it.

I have a friend who is afraid to really get in and clean his AR15. He sees how I take the firing pin out of the BCG and now thinks I'm a gunsmith.

My grnamda got upset, because I removed the cylinder from her revolver. She said I had broke her gun. Then I reassemlbed it, and all of a sudden I'm Magic Mike

It's like virtue signaling, kek

This creates the exact narrative they want. And the people like us that are dumbfounded at people's Idiocracy are left holding the bag,

>"b-b-but guys they didn't really destroy anything"
STFU Gunner, see all these nogun conversions? It's a beautiful thing.
>No but, seriously, nobody is destroying amything
Oh you conspiracy theorists, I bet you think the hocaust was fake.

>He sees how I take the firing pin out of the BCG and now thinks I'm a gunsmith.

mfw I disassemble my AR15 and put it back together for the first time= gunsmith confirmed

No don't, if they still fall for it then they will look even dumber.
They don't know what a 'barrel shroud' is, do you think they will know what take down means?

Should I? I'm scared

nice demilled tube

People aren't used to more than a basic field strip. A friend got his first gun a long time ago (a nice Sig P220) and I was showing him how to strip and clean and while he wasn't looking I took out the decocking lever and pretended I broke his gun and he freaked the fuck out.

Anyone know what happened to the SBR manufacturer?

More photos pls

I don’t feel like making a twatter. Somebody want to use pic of my ptr91 disassembled?

Yeah leave sticker on.

Keep feeding the left. Let them think they’re winning with all of this false virtue signaling. Let them have their circle jerk.

Based

Posted this to instashit supposedly the Dutch national news aired the image

I love my PTR91 but hate inserting the BCG. I have to you tube it every fucking time. It's like magic how to not lock the rollers.

Requested to get royalty for them using it???

Same problem. Get a c clamp or vise just Incase accidentally lock the rollers and bolt headband back. Or a good set of wrenches works just as good.

>normies are so retarded they think disassembled = destroyed
we need more gun deaths.

yeah lol

Normalfags ruin everything just like they ruined Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Here ya fuckers go. Be sure tag media outlets to demand royalties if media asks to use picture of sniper assault rifle that is now oneless

cant say its mine for the third time
but i can say its yours

Also I destroyed this gun with a demo hammer #oneless. One of you fags can repost to Twitter

Yeah say others are following your lead but too afraid to admit they’re wrong and part of the new blue wave.

Feed their smug attitudes.

Get me cryptos so I can buy real tools all my $$& went to hk clone addiction

My brother from another mother!

what kind of gun is that? it's a sig yes?

#oneless

Don't answer the fuckers on what models are if they ask. They might be looking up pictures of what rifles look like disassembled to discredit our legit pictures.

i would need people to post the guns that they are showing i cant post too many
i can lose cover just post it on twitter

I am legit. I just always get confused with sig models

People with twatter help this one out.

Something like, "Others are following the #oneless but too afriad to say they're wrong and will be the new #bluewave"

We'd be adding to the hashtag, but not even saying it's yours and not even saying where it got it from or who it belongs to. Russian Bot army away!

all these guns are AR-15's

fuckin perfect

Quick, someone get /k/ in on this!!

you can do it

that saw blade tho. and they still eat it up

done

What one of us should do is take a video where it starts like OP pic, but then he quickly reassemble it and say "fooled you"

Did anyone actually go out and buy a new gun just because of this shit? Finally went and got a 92fs after work today.

>sig
lol, nogunz confirmed

Look like some thot did for the virtue signaling and made video of her cutting her shit pistol up.

#Oneless

Just cut apart another ar15. Please one of you autistic children repost to Twitter and virtue signal for me

well im the only one posting them and no one else has been

Do thugs clean their guns, or just chunk them?

they are broke so they chunk them i guess

Trying to get /k/ in on this. Got ya senpai.

There's a /k/ thread in catalog for oneless, help get us some twatter recruits there.