>global warming is fake

Why do Americans actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87yBRE2qGFQ&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=rB-PpJjqS7w
skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm
skepticalscience.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I work with statistical modeling and their models are mostly bullshit. They don't take into account all of the relevant variables but rather just suck the shekel tit.

americans are horribly selfish and don't want to change their ways so they create a different reality for themselves.

Global warming has already been btfo, you are supposed to say "climate change" instead because nobody can deny that climate changes all the time.

Burgermutts refuse to accept that their actions have consequences, they would rather have cheap McClothing and $1 burgers than change their lifestyle

What can be done about global warming this instant anyway? Most of the pollution come from China

The models are BS, but but not in the way you think, warming is happening quicker as the models do not take into account positive self reinforcing feed backs.
The best and most up to date term is abrupt climate change, seven out of the last ten years where the hottest on record, the planet is warming.

But they don't talk about important things like the gulf stream. They only talk about Jewish things like carbon dioxide and failing to explain whether it's warming, cooling, or merely changing again. It's utter bullshit and a quite shameful and hurtful to anybody with a lick of interest in science.

>where the hottest on record
>on record

So meaningless, essentially.

more europeans believe in global warming than americans per capita.

The younger Europeans tend to have a gaping soyboy empty look in their faces, which is really disturbing compared to the way the older ones still have laser-like eye contact as if they're talking to other people like themselves.

It's happening as a part of Earth's natural cycles, we're just hastening it is all

I don't listen to mainstream media so I have now clue who this collective "they" are you are referring to.
So carbon dioxide as a green house gas is now a "Jewish" thing? pretty retarded thinking there goy.

I recommend this you tuber for you, I dont think he is Jewishm he is Canadian so guess that is good as any reason to not listen to what he is saying.
Vid about how warmer temps are fucking up jet streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=87yBRE2qGFQ&t=24s

>Sheet

lmao, burgers are still idiots though

I listen to NPR only out of morbid curiosity because I have to put up with these people all day long. If you don't understand the JQ then you have a lot of catching up to do.

"Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser. If you can read papers all day you can eat this book in an afternoon or two.

Weak arguments and even weaker models propped up with hilariously motivated reasoning and data fixing.

The earth now is going through a natural cooling period, which did buy us some time, positive feed backs are kicking in, even if we stopped omitting green house gases positive feedback will fuck us all, we are gonna be fucked pretty soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB-PpJjqS7w

Now, on top of that, you would want some kind of an introduction to where the whole carbon thing came from in the first place. So you could go back to Malthus or the Club of Rome or some other standard of academia, but I would suggest instead to go watch, "The Smartest Guys in the Room"

If you don't laugh like a psycopath at that one scene where they're making fun of how stupid everybody else is, then you don't understand the game. And maybe now you understand financial derivatives.

i'm not under 20 feet of water like al gore promised me it's already 5 years+ late
ten thousand lies caught with their anal heater crammed up their massaged data ass
2 reasons that come to mind
CONGRESSIONAL VOTES COMPLETELY REJECTING THE WHOLE BUSINESS AS A RAPE AMERICA $$$ SCHEME
that 3rd one kinda stuck

>Why do Americans actually believe this?
The earth is in constant flux. There is no proof that the ending of the Ice age we are currently in is influenced by humans. None. Africa was covered in lakes and rivers too, but they contribute that to the 22 degree wobble of the earth..

The earth is not constant, and trying to argue based on that concept is a logical failure.

If it's warming so quickly, why do they need to falsify the numbers? We see that all of the poor trash in the world figured out that they could rob us without having to fire a shot. Their "The US becoming wealthy made us all poor so they owe us money" is just a lot of bullshit.

>I don't know what natural cycles are
>the sun doesn't count, it's a constant
>orbital variation and precession don't count
fuck off David Suzuki

LMAO stop chem trailing the jetstream then
turn down the gigawatts on HAARP
fuck these things are not difficult

Explain why previous climate data is relevant for the human caused warming we see today.

There are different type of models, the propper models have been very accurate.
skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm

Nothing has been "btfto",
actually, there isn't a single argument against it.
And no, you're still supposed to call it global warming.

This is true.

It's not a natural cycle, that's the problem.

Al gore is a politician. What he promised is not at all relevant. And you write like a moron.

Go here before being dumb:
skepticalscience.com
skepticalscience.com
skepticalscience.com

> If you don't understand the JQ,

I understand the JQ at a personal level, my grandfather taught me this.
"You are not a businessman until you have been screwed over by Jews at least three times".

Brud I even go to pool parties every now and then, however really get sick of the everything I dont like our dont understand is the Jooooosssss argument, it is intellectually weak.
Try and make a point without using the ebil Joooossss crutch.

Posing original artwork.

The main thing that academics lack is a real understanding of the criminal mind. Most of them have a criminal mind, but they feel as though they have to pretend that they don't. This is where it goes wrong.

What they don't understand is that the Jews have criminal minds and no moral barriers or even a sense beyond those of niggers to abuse them. So they think everybody else is just as well-meaning as they are, and close their eyes and pretend everything's OK as long as they still get their Jewish funding.

>the propper models have been very accurate.
LMAO
DECADES OF LIES
"we got it this time... see his tiny little ity bitty.. if you lay your head flat against the screen you can actually see on the graph moving in a detectable "upward", after current trend adjustments of course, direction"
---------------
really just fuck off, forever

Al Gore, a fucking charletan who has made 300 million shekels from his global warming circus show

My original artwork exists throughout the archives. The stuff on paper is only on an encrypted volume. The stuff that goes into the air very few people get to hear, and then it's gone, into the air.

It's not about what I don't understand. It's about your lack of ability to comprehend the world of finance and why the love of money is the root of all evil.

>LMAO
Ok child.

His shekel earnings doesn't affect the science.

>the planet is warming
And so it has for the last 10000 years or so. That's what happens if you recover from an ice age.

THAT WILL BE 375 BILLION WORLDWIDE PER YEAR PLEASE, USA YOU START WITH 80%, AND IF YOU AREN'T HOGGING 25% OF THE WORLD NEXT YEAR, WE'LL STAVE OFF THE 5% INCREASES WHILE INCREASING THE BILATERAL ADJUSTMENT COSTS YOU PAY. ALSO , ANY TECHNOLOGY YOU DEVELOP IS OURS FOR THE TAKING, AND YOU'LL PAY TO INSTALL IT IN OUT CHOSEN LOVING SHITSKIN NATIONS OF THE WORLD, ALSO OPEN BORDERS ARE REQUIRED OR YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE HUMAN MOVEMENT ACT WHICH PROTECTS THOSE WHO SUFFER UNDER AGW

>His shekel earnings doesn't affect the science.
you are the most naive retard I've ever seen

One morning NPR told me Al Gore had spent $3M to "help prove global warming"

This was years after the "science was settled."

>>Malthus
He is going to be right at some point, only reason he was wrong is we found more dense energy sources, unlikely we will find something better the oil. Inb4 nukes,fusion,solar.
The planet is way past it carrying capacity do to the extraction and us of hydrocarbon energy and fertilizers, we are reaching peak oil.
>>Club of Rome
They have been pretty fucking spot on, it there work invalidated because there were Jews on the team?

>>"The Smartest Guys in the Room"
what the Tl:dr on this.

What ended the last ice age was a comet or asteroid. And it's known that "climate change" is cyclical.

Because you claim "climate is weather over time" whenever there's a warm front, and "climate has no relationship to weather at all" whenever there's a cold front.

>He's going to be right at some point
Wake me up in another 500 years

(((oil companies)))

don't, you dumb fuckin libturd

peak oil, another decades plus behind hijinx made to order the masses into money submision

not fake, just not man made

We could actually remove two years worth of greenhouse gas from the atmosphere every year, at a cost of just 25% of the USA's corn output, using existing infrastructure. Climatologists won't let us do this, though, because it doesn't involve "population reduction."

The planet should be cooling right now, we should be moving toward another ice age period, not only are we not cooling we are warming. FFS I thought swiss was all science and sheeiiitttt.

Oy vey. What if the masses rise of an seize the means of production???

he won't be right ever
the bloated egotistical fantasies of the powerful can't be measured they are so great

Because whether or not its real doesn't matter. The believer's solution is "gib us money rich countries"
So denying it how we buy time until either we're dead or the next new apocalyptic sensationalist mania sweeps over the "smart" people. the evils of pasteurized milk or something, I don't know

this ones knows what the planet should be doing, the delusion and fantasy is so far out there it's unbelievable this nigger noggin types it out

>>It's about your lack of ability to comprehend the world of finance and why the love of money is the root of all evil.
dude now you are sounding like a hippy faggot.

what is happening with the environment has much more to due with peoples love of comfort rather then a few greedy kikes.

Hydrocarbon energy is pretty fucking sweet. so sweet that you dont even need joos to shill it. We are gooing to use the shit until we fry the planet, you will blame the JOOOOSSSSS, hippies will Blame the ebil Rebulicans and no one will do fuck all to change any behavior and all childer will be fucked..

But muh1488 lol there will be no planet for any children.

>peak oil

You do understand that this was figured before the development of directional drilling and hydraulic fracturing? Had these technologies not been developed we would be facing "peak oil" as a huge margin of our O&G resources were unreachable before they were developed.

>Al gore is a politician
so are all the other people trying to push this dumb waste of money bullshit. if it's happening it's up to scientists to solve it. stop pushing SHIT on me. I don't pollute, i hardly drive a car. i live off my own land. It's all useless talk unless someone is working to solve it

Haha. You couldn't be more wrong. I actual took the time to read the literature, to understand the science and the issue at hand.
You on the other hand, are a paranoid moron who follows other paranoid morons. You put zero effort into understanding what you're talking about, and it shows. You're fucking lazy.

No arguments against the science.
That still stands.

It's just the saaaame shit as always. Sup Forums just got filled with maga morons after 2015.

right because as soon as we get rid of the JOOSSS we will discover the world goes on forever and there is infinity amount of oil.

Get a load of this guy. "Oh hey everybody, look at me, I know stuff."
Put a sock in it assbutt. you don't know shit

>so are all the other people trying to push this dumb waste of money bullshit
I have no idea about Al Gore and what he is up to.

> if it's happening it's up to scientists to solve it.
Scientists do the science. It's the people will that's needed to fix anything.

>stop pushing SHIT on me
Well good, I admire your life choice. That's my end game too.

I'm just mad that people are too lazy to do their homework, if they did we wouldn't be having this discussion 24/7

It's hippie, not hippy, and they haven't existed for a very long time now. The comfort you reference is exactly that of the greedy kikes. But hey now you're the nuHippie and the greedy kike of this day and age so have fun with that.

I really like your highly scientific arguments.

nice argument, this is pretty basic bitch science understanding, the earth warms and cools over long fucking periods, we are in a cooling period.

come on man, the euros are laughing at the burger mind.

>the euros are laughing
Do you have a small penis or something?

>Why do Americans actually believe this?

Its easier to ignore the problem than to solve it.
Claiming its fake somehow frees them from all the moral repercussions of future damage caused by human interaction with the enviroment.

>It's just the saaaame shit as always. Sup Forums just got filled with maga morons after 2015.
>Implying the right wing has ever been intelligent

Didnt the "global warming" papers cite that the polar ice caps wouldve completely melted by 2015-2016 under stated principals of ozone depletion and human cause?
Very specific paper.

>argentina
>not tired of being ripped off by the kikes
Do we have to raise interest rates again? It's happening, grab one buttcheek in each hand and spread.

>swiss scientists
Well, I say that climate "science" has repeatedly been proven to be a scam; it is the gender studies of the natural sciences: Michael Mann, East Anglia, Hockey Stick, (((coefficients))).
I pity you if you're seriously into this. Because it means that your entire academic life is built on literal bullshit.

>The comfort you reference is exactly that of the greedy kikes.
OK so when I take and enjoy hot shower it is because the ebil JOOSSSS have brainwashed my superior Aryan mind in to believing that it feels good?

>>I really like your highly scientific arguments.
lol, from the one who says global warming is a jooooooooooo conspiracy.

>not man made

But it is, at least part of it.

Sure, there are glacial and interglacial periods and we are currently on a warming interglacial period.

But if you check lake Vostok records you´d see that in the past 2.600.000 years we never surpassed 290 ppm for atmospheric C02 and we are currently at over 400 ppm for atmospheric C02 and it rised to that level from under 300 in less than 100 years.

that ice melted thousands of years ago you fucking moron. Humans are only 3k years old. The earth has been gradually getting hotter for thousands of years

Excuse me but we're left wing extremists who fukken save CP.

ahh the classical nigger muh dick argument.

Wow, very scientific. What if we just shout
>JOOOOOOOOOS
instead of science. Good. Keep it up.

>Well, I say that climate "science" has repeatedly been proven to be a scam
Really, who proved it? Another inbred Eidgenosser?

I'm white (slav white it's alright) and my penis is 7". I don't give a fuck about nigger dick. Stop projecting, brainlet. I thought we were here to talk about science.

Climategate.

Half of Europe, the older half can't speak english so they cant read articles and studies debunking it because no E.U. agency questions climate change, only push it. The other half of Europe were brainwashed in school to believe it.

-European

Very few people actually read the Copenhagen Treaty draft. I printed it out and highlighted and annotated it, but most people just aren't up to reading things like that.

The best part about it is it seems to imply that Jewish people don't benefit from petroleum investment as much as the occasional government grant. I'm going to scam the goys out of Subaru payments instead of riding a gusher of crude down the Vegas Strip snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

We believe in reality.

Earth goes through cycles of both warming and cooling, it's human activity that has little to do with it, and I don't intend to pay tax because apefricans throw plastic bags into the ocean

>I add "gate" to anything and instantly it's a scam that negates all other facts regarding the subject
Oh you mountain jews.

What kind of Subaru did you get?

I'm a Volvo man.

Explain why atmospheric CO2 is 33% higher than it has been in the past 2.6 million years and it rose to that level in less than 100 years if humans have nothing to do with it.

After the brief chat we have had now I understand why the Fuhrer thinks of the Slavs as subhuman.

however if I had to bet I think you are a larping kike.

same. V70 2.4T here

why do anthropocentric self-hating cucks think we can solve the problem of MAN MADE warming without genocide?

Sounds fun. I got NA because I didn't want to ever deal with a broken turbo. Also I drive slow as fuck.

CO2 is beneficial for plant growth. Blame chink and pajeet sweatshops without labour laws

you're just a fucking idiot, no changing that

Because we solved the problem of horse shit produced by equine transportation without killing all horses. Technology.

You can easily solve it by reducing deforestation, planting a fuckton of trees and creating artificial photosinthesys machines.

But that costs money.

Except deforestation is fucking that up.
And the high levels of C02 get absorbed by ocean waters turning into carbonic acid.

In kike-dominated academia, you'd want to be able to think like a kike, even if you had the misfortune of having typical slavic kike admixture. It's kind of like how you can't understand evil if you don't have any in your heart, so I feel bad for you if you can't out-Jew the Jews.

That's no place for a scientist. The main problem with them is they live in a bubble and don't understand outside games.

climate change is real

however, in the united states climate change is used as a political tool to keep us from developing our energy resources- using the argument that pollution should happen elsewhere when the true environmentalist solution would keep the energy production here where we can do it more cleanly and focus on conservation and efficiency within our own country

>tl;dr- because the democrats

>>and I don't intend to pay tax because apefricans throw plastic bags into the ocean

dude, if it were just the apefricans habitual conditions on this planet would exist for a long time.

For better our worse it has been the tech invited by mainly white men that are planet is in the state it is.

should have done something like this a long time ago.

Why don't we stop CHYNA from putting acid rain in the atmosphere as a first priority? C'mon mate. You're talking about things that barely matter at our time scale.

So then you know all about getting rid of that medieval warm period and about the urbanization of data data points, you Scharlatan.
Climate science is nothing but a pseudo religion (that will probably have a devastating effect on our environment).

Basically idea from global warming was that they wanted to make all sorts of things a million times more expensive. Its amazing how the "scientific" reports of the dangers of global warming just change every year.

Global warming is a scam, global climate change is a natural cycle that takes place over thousands of years.
e.g. WE HOOMANS ARE KILLIN DE ERF AND IS HOT NOWW!!!! STOP DRIVE CARS!
Is a croc of shit.
But the earth changing temperature slightly via gradual movement in orbit rotation is NOT being disputed.

It was once of the main shifts of wordplay from "global government" to "global governance"

I laffed extra hard when (((Henry Kissinger)))'s las book was named "world order" instead of "new world order." top fucking kek what an idiot.

I did you didn't - blah blah blah BULLSHIT

a worthless cunt liar, you fit right in with them, scoring another demerit for the fucktard

Change starts at home, solver your own issues before pointing the finger at China.

Of the 38 billion tons of CO2 produced by humans last year USA was responsible for 7 billion, thats roughly 20% of worldwide carbon emissions just by your country alone.

Explain this;