ITT: Italy > Everyone else

Italy is currently one of the safest countries in Europe, still no terrorist attacks. We have art, culture, the best cuisine, beautiful cities, hot women and pretty much anything else you could want.

So, Italy is pretty much the best country in Europe (also way better than 'Murica, the land of the obese), prove me wrong.

Also, AMA about Italy.

You also have a high unemployment rate. Your country is kept together by tourism and a few small industries in the north.

>muh economy

Try walking around Rome...
...and not get robbed.

So salty..

8th Country by GDP
We're above Russia, Canada, Brazil and many others.

Never got robbed. I actually feel safer here in Italy that I would in most countries.

Ive been to Napoli and Rome. Napoli is very dirty with lots of graffiti but still safe. I loved the city honestly and the food seriously cannot be beat. I have dreams of that pizza. Housing and jobs suck though for you guys. Rome was much cleaner than Napoli.
Btw if you get the chance to go to pompeii do it. It was one of the few attractions in the world that exceded my expectations.

So envious.

Meds are subhuman garlic eating, olive oil slurping wog niggers
Italians are ugly and non-aesthetic manlets with slicked back hair and thin mustaches, living with mommy till their late 30's
Meds are disgusting, Greeks and Spaniards are half-niggers and Italians are full one

Napoli is pretty much our Mexico. No offence for Mexico.

Of what? What has Italy contributed to society in the last 100 years except the Mafia, invading niggers by boats, and jealousy of their neighbors? Italy is a fucking joke
>muh history
Pathetic
>muh cuisine
Stolen
Italia is a facsimile country of no merit

Self-promoting threads are pretty pathethic 2bh

Guten Tag Hans, how do you like being gangraped by Syrian refugees while Angela Merkel grabs some popcorn?

You mispelled "United States".

Kek.

>Stolen cuisine

From who, 'Murica?

>Muh History

Do I really have to reply?

Incorrect, go ahead Giuseppe, list off you "country's contributions" within the last century
Pro-tip:
There are none

“The best cuisine”

Lol, mate, pizza and pasta can’t be considered as decent meal. Just food for the poor.

t. olive oil wog nigger with partial Arab ancestry

Your neighbors and Asia
>Muh History
You haven't done anything since the Roman empire and you host a Rogue Nation if pedophiles within your city controlled by the Rothschild's

Boii, I've got a list of your contributions:

-Economic Crisis
-Trump
-ISIS

I could go on, but what's the point?

Even fascism is better than anything that US contributed in the last century.

Because we own you? Now sit like a good dog
Keep telling yourself that, shame it won't come true

It's a shithole just like this one thats lives off being a display novelty and brags about "muh glorious history". There's no terrorist attacks because no one wants to stay there. Also you have a nigger and gypsy problem. Women are not that hot. Go eat your Casu Marzu Lorenzo.

As if we only have pizza and pasta. You fucking rape our cuisine by putting things like ananas on pizza and meatballs in spaghetti so atleast a good part of our cuisine didn't spread outside Italy.

>amerilard dares talking about the Rotschilds

I spit on the shithole boot

Forgot to mention the what I assume were migrants. These black guys in BOTH Roma and Napoli gave out the exact same colored bracelets if you gave them some change. Nice as all get out but they were all over in Roma. Kind of annoying but the one beat boxing guy by the colloseum annoyed me more.

I know your pissant country can't because they would send their death squads from the Vatican, I however, couldn't give a shit less

Biggest Italian contribution: mountains of butthurt

Based portumoor
You and your wog kind of Medshits should be genocided, at least you understand and therefor show self-criticism

Dude, Portugal has more niggers than portuguese people. And Sardinia is kind of our wierd cousin, so I'd say we can leave the maggot cheese to them.

I’m sorry, poor man, in from Paris. The city WITH THE BEST CUISINE. Now go and eat like the peasant you are.

>literal meme country invented by Florentine Jews in the 1850’s

My dad said cities like Italy and France have pretty filthy streets compared to places like Madrid or Barcelona during our trip to Spain, is that likely?

Funny enough, ive been to mexico. I remember thinking to myself Napoli feels like a safe puerta viarta. As in in napoli I didnt have that constant looking over my shoulder feeling. The architecture was great too but they dont take care of it like they should.

jeez look at all this butthurt

> Implying snails are food
> Implying armpit Baguettes are food

Now go back to your cave, Mohammed.

We have politicos that are a pack of clowns, at least untill the next election where we will hopefully send some of them back to the circus they escaped from.

>Cities like Italy and France

Muh American schools, teaching how to get shot by other kids.

Well, the next election is pretty promising.

Oh snap didn't notice that, sorry dude just got off work drowsy af

>looks at mea, I hava noa argumenta soa I hava to resorta to pointinga outta gramteecul eroars

Silly dego, your irrelevance is showing

No me gustan los italianos. Ni un poco.

Based
Genocide of the Medshits, when ?

>portumoor
Kek

as soon as possible, they're the faggots letting in all the econ migrants

Oh well, nevermind then. Anyway, it depends. Rome and Naples aren't all that clean, but cities like Venice, Florence and Pisa are, but you should also see the beautiful small towns on the coast and in the mountains.

What is with these proxies lately? Are mad that some Guido took your sister Ataturk?

Only 30k per capita though

How's the football? (Serie A, etc.)

>whata youa looking at ? Wea descendants of le Romans and notta the ugly Arabos

>watch literally any italian film
>fly randomly flies into shot, lands on an actor, and no one notices
Anyone want to explain why Italy has so many flies?

Parliamo di Calcio? Parliamo di merda?

Italibros are almost as good as us.

Spain is more balanced. The north and the south are not as different, everyone here lives pretty well, great weather, 3rd or 4th country with more cultural inheritance in the world, even safer than Italy and also great food. LOTS of Italians living here.

Med countries are blessed, we do have the best countries and should celebrate it.

Not bad.

Are you on drugs Pablo? Our countries are being annexed by a fucking DESERT! Next summer a water bottle is going to cost 2 euros in some parts of your shithole country.

It's a shit country

>Genocide of the Medshits, when ?
why Hans? we need more money from the north aka cucklandia

Redpilled

kys wogshit, suffer and die a painful death

You garlic smelling Medshit, you are even worse than the mudslim shitskins
Do not ridicule yourself

>Sweden
>talking about crime

Meh, didn't really like Spain. I've been to Barcellona, Madrid and Toledo. Toledo is way too fucking hot. Madrid is meh. Barcellona is actually pretty nice.

I still prefer Italy.

>Portugal
>Meds
Are you retarded?

Have literally no idea about what you are talking about.
The heat maybe? Well, this last year was actually better than another years. And man, a 8L bottle of water here is around 1 euro I think, take it easy Gastão. Hope things get better over there, Portugal is pretty comfy as well, sad our economies are sucking tho.

U MAD TURKBOI? U MAD YOUR BELOVED RUYA TALK TO GUIDO NOW?

Ah cool, I'd love to visit Northern Italy in the Alps region

Kek.

Ahmmm, sorry to tell you but South Tyrol is rightful Austrian clay.

Sorry bro, the women aren't so hot. I stayed in Italy for a year.

Merkelreich when?

>United States hasn't contributed anything in the last 100 years
Well, I guess that means you don't consider automobiles, internet, computers, medical research, atomic power, planes, GPS as contributions...
The fucking Greeks and Germans have contributed more to society than Italy, goodess...

>said Bjorn as he is getting cucked by Ahmed

It has started fascism...
...and you ended it.

You make good points, user, but I've been to Sardinia and had the maggot cheese. It was good.

Women aren't amazing, that's true.

Kys Medshit

They are oliveoil slurping wog niggers just like you, the Italians or Spaniards are
I do not care about geography, they have the same toxic meme culture

t. delusions
Turks are at least aware of their subhuman history

It's quite sad that of all the people a cuck from Sweden that is under the threat of grenades is talking about crimes.

>Turks are at least aware of their subhuman history
Found the roach.

Pretty much every city is different, every city has it's own history and traditions. If you want to visit Italy maybe you could take a trip from north to south, so you can see all that diversity.

Because you suck at warfare

>atomic power
What?

>Going to Madrid and Barcelona waiting to see something good.

Its like if I said I went to Milan and Napoli. Two shitholes.

Best time to visit Spain is in autumn or spring, and you can enjoy the entire country, Granada, Burgos, Sevilla, Bilbao, San Sebastian... You went to the literal worse places.

When will this spanish bravado get old? You idiots have been spewing this shit for the last century.
>Your country sucks balls compared to real countries like Germany and Russia
>Your ((((((((empire)))))))) has brought about countless subhuman calamities unto the world
>Your food is disgusting
>In the next 50 years you are going to be the next camelfuckers
>You are a mix of all the shitty races that ever inhabited the Mediterranean.

Find me a hot polish woman in her 30s. Good luck.

>said the country that lost against rice farmers and goat herders

Fuck off spaghetti nigger

Nuclear bomb you stupid wop
>What is Eritrea/Somalia
Need I remind you you lost to a bunch of Islamic niggers with sticks? At least we lost to Farmers backed by the USSR sporting their military hardware, Italy is pathetic

>you are even worse than the mudslim shitskins
Holy shit people don't joke when they say krauts are brainwashed to love muslims.

Somebody got cucked by Thorben. Kein Problem mein Schnucki.

>muh german heritage that destroyed europe... thrice

The northern half of italy is not med. They don't even use olive oil on food. If you asked a man from genoa if he was a med he would spit in your face and punch you.

You never invented the nuclear bomb.

Read the war, they outnumbered us alot with GUNS and were trained by Tsarist Russia. You have no excuse for Vietnam.

Radar, radios, phones, internal combustion engines, helicopters, batteries. Should I go on?

why does your entire country smell like rotting garbage?
i was there for a week. how can you guys stand that? it smelled worse than the middle east for fuck's sake.

>Also, AMA about Italy.
Going to Rome for my 2 week honeymoon. We're going to take a daytrip to Pompeii, but is it worth it to stay the night and visit Naples?

Why the hate, Medshits ? Is it your first time to get completely cucked by a superior Hallstatt Germanic ?

>If you asked a man from genoa if he was a med he would spit in your face and punch you.
Another faggot that is currently as high as a kite.

Italy have awesome stuff, lots of it. But women over there are a disappointment. Was waiting to see some Valentina Nappi and the hottest girls were all foreign (most of them were actually Spaniards in Erasmus, lots of them there).

>Hallstatt
>Germanic
Do you even Geschichte?

Ahmed, calm down.

What the hell are you doing living in Portugal?

Northern italy is not med. You have ligurians (french), lombards (german) and venetians (slavic)