This is your sempai for tonight

This is your sempai for tonight

Why does almost every Mami fanart portray her as a fatty?

Will she teach me how to kill my friends for no reason?

Hell yeah, accept it gladly.

Only if they're witches, then Mami will show them what it means to be a magical girl.

This is my wife, forever.

I want to have sexual intercourse with Mami.

No lewding the megucas.

I don't understand.

cute

Hello Apple-chan .

Excellent

She won't kill me will she?

I want to marry Mami. To Madoka.

oh no.........you just did it again, have fun shitting this thread up with that other autist, I'm out

What did he mean by this?

I want to marry a bullet. To your brain.

Megucas are not for sexualizing.

>other autist
You are the autistic one her.
Considering your whole life revolves around trying to attack people on the internet.

homusaya

I just can't imagine what went wrong with your life that made you end up with way.

OH SHIT NIGGA ITS HIM

Do you really think it's not obvious what you're doing, you stupid redditor.

STOP REPLYING TO ME AUTIST-KUN

Why do you do something that you know doesn't actually work or have its intended effect? Are you really that desperate to refuse admitting you're wrong?

What did she mean by this?

mami and kyouko walking down the same road

Can this meme fucking die already? It requires no thought to post, it's not funny, and it was already an ironic thing to say in 2008. Fuck literally everything about Reddit, constantly encouraging retards to post variations of these same 3 words on every goddamn post they see. You couldn't even bother to come up with replacements for "fake" and "gay", yet for some reason you're still sitting at the top of the comments.

As always, madoka threads turn to shit

Not auto banning any browser that has reddit cookies in it was the biggest mistake moot ever made.

And no, it's very obvious you're from reddit. Because you take everything personal, and constantly try to personally attack people. Have a person, an identity is reddit behavior. This is an anonymous site. You have no person here.

Why haven't they made a spongebob fleshlight? Think about it: it would be so soft, squishy, and there are enough holes in him that your friends could insert their wieners inside of him at the same time as you. I don't know about you but spongebob has always turned me on. Just the thought of an innocent, children's cartoon character turned into a penis sucking machine makes him 10x hotter. It could even have a suction cup on the bottom so you could mount it to the wall. In my opinion this is a perfect business idea, and it would satisfy many of my needs.

Sayaka looking at mami with her head slightly tilted to the right

Imagine putting this much effort into your samefagging because you quite literally have nothing else in your life.

I love you, thanks for triggering Autismo kun

madoka spotting sayaka and mami from behind a bush

It's everyday bro, with the 9/11 flow Hijacked a plane in 6 months, never done before Crashed into the twin towers man, Pentagon is next Man I'm blowin' up these straps, got a suicide vest And I'm in a cave too and I'm coming with the crew This is Al Qaeda, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?

These two posts are by the same person.
You are not "triggering" anyone.
You are just shitposting and being told to stop because no one wants threads to be shit other than you, the redditor.

Now madoka spots kyouko appearing from behind mami's back

Get medical help.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

It's fucking insane how much of your life you waste doing this.

I like how obvious you make it that you are the same person as always. That you are literally the only crack shitter on this site.

homura and sayaka finally join mami and kyouko while madoka is still spying from behind the bush

Just stop already. Let people have good threads so things can go back to being normal and productive.

Is Homura okay, why is she drooling.

madoka jumping out the bush to surprise everyone

the world we live in. it's so... wonderous. mysterious. even magical. no... no no no.. not that world. i meant this one. the smartphone. each system and program app is it's own little planet of perfect. technology. all providing services so necessary, so crucial, so unbelievably profound. look who just sent me a text! addie mccallister? it must be a mistake. or a joke. or a scam! don't send her your social security number. she's right there! that's our user, alex. and, like every freshman in high school, his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone. and, because the pace of life gets, faster and faster... phones down in five. and attention spans get shorter and shorter... and... you're probably not even listening to me right now. who has the time to type out actual words? and that's where we come in. the most important invention in the history of communication! emo gees. that's my home! textopolis. here, each of us does one thing, and we have to nail it every time. christmas tree just has to stand there, all festive. merry christmas! it's still september, tim! and princesses... i am so pretty. they just gotta wear their crowns and keep their hair comb. we are so pretty. devil, poop, thumbs up, they just show up and they're good to go. but for the faces, the pressure is on. cryer always has to cry, even if he just won the lottery. hurray, i'm a millionaire! laugher's always laughing, even if he's just broken his arm. ahh!! ah! i can see the bone!! ah ah ah ah ah... and me, i'm a meh. so i gotta totally be over it all the time, you know? like meh, who cares. which is not as easy as it sounds. i gotta be mehhhhhhhhh i GOTTA! be! mehhhhhhhhh morning misses D, i see you have the little minis with ya! oh, they're so... cute! NYAH, SO ADORABLE, I CAN'T TAKE IT! I WILL NEVER GET THEM TO SLEEP! STICK TO YOUR ONE FACE, WEIRDO. OLE! OLE! OH NO! OH NO! it's hard to only act blasé. when, living in textopolis is....

Literally, you have been crippled by autism.

I just came inside her mouth.

What makes you think acting like this is acceptable?

Mami, kyoko and sayaka are shocked! homura is happy

You are aware of the fact that the voice you are hearing belongs to Nicholas Crompton , whose shirt collar is consistently upturned⬆ for stylistic reasons . Indeed , I am capable of using my voice musically to create rap music . However, I do not hail from the city of Compton, California . I claim ownership of the City of England , despite England being a sovereign nation located in the British Isles . If it weren't for the dedicated efforts of Team 10 , the internet content creation group of which I consider myself a member , then the United States of America would be an objectively worse nation , both in cultural and economic sense . I will now proceed to end my verse after a mere four and half lines. The next verse will be performed by my compatriot Chance , for you are aware of the fact that he remains in a constant state of illumination.

Fuck off and kill yourself.
It's insane how you literally refuse to address anything said to you, because you've learned that you are so stupid, no matter what you say, you always make a fool out of yourself.

Our content monitors have determined that your behaviour at ROBLOX has been in violation of our terms of service.
Received: 10/16/2016 9:23:08 AM
Moderator note: Don't create accounts just to harass users or break rules.
Your account has been terminated, and new account creation has been disabled.
If you wish to appeal, please send an email to [email protected]

madoka explains that she was watching them in secret

You are putting such an insane amount of effort into attacking people over the internet.
It's fucking insane.

That image isn't crack. Just a heads up.

I'm literally going to marry Sayaka

so now the five have a picnic with everyone taking turns on sitting on mami's lap

Homura is not for lewd

She's having a mental breakdown

Why do you care so much about attacking people over the internet?

Anime is stupid and I hate it. Every time I think I've finally found the one good anime, it ruins itself with dumb weeb shit.
A genius narcissist finds a magic book that can turn him into a mortal version of the god of death. He decides to rule the world as a god by destroying all the people he sees as immoral, but he's being chased by another genius narcissist working for the good guys. We watch the elaborate and cutthroat mind games the two play with each other. BETTER HAVE A SUBMISSIVE J-POP IDOL LICK HIS BOOTS AND TELL HIM HOW SEXY HE IS EVERY OTHER SCENE. BETTER HAVE HIM THROW THE BOOK AWAY, THE ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT, TO SAVE HIS FATHER WHO'S ONLY EVER BEEN A PAWN TO HIM, BECAUSE KIRA IS A KAWAII ANIME PROTAGONIST AND NOT AN MEGALOMANIACAL MADMAN.
The last humans on Earth are holed up in a walled city, defending themselves against an enemy that they have no hope of defeating. Only the Rangers can fight them, but every victory is Pyrrhic, just one more shuffling step towards extinction. The walls are their only defense, and we quickly learn that it's not going to be enough. Humanity is face-to-face with oblivion. LOL ACTUALLY ITS ABOUT A TEAM OF TEENAGE MECH PILOTS THAT FIGHT MUTANTS AND EVERYTHING INTERESTING ABOUT THE SETUP IS A LIE.

they are eating caki and drinking tea

What the fuck is happening here.

You need to kill yourself so badly.

The mod has spent years protecting redditors who spam crack shit in these threads, so they think they can get away with anything. So they start acting worse and worse every single day.

H ELLO AM 48 YEAR MAN FROM SOMALIA. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLAND. I SELLED MY WIFE FOR INTERNET CONNECTION FOR PLAY "hearth stone" AND I WANT TO BECOME THE GOODEST PLAYER LIKE YO U

Can Homura ever be not broken?

In the end everyone heads home after having a lot of fun- wait, you thought I was telling a story about shipping? No, it was a story about friendship, you just got pranked

Based Madokaposter.

Then what exactly offends you about the story?

I'm dying here. This is making me laugh like crazy.

Now I didn't see this coming.

How is a nice story about friendship shitposting?

That is not true and you know it. It was a prank.

Hope she doesn't chew my head off.

Im just posting some cute Kyokos and mamis
Theres nothing wrong with that

>a friendly prank is harassing now
You are subjectively and objectively completely wrong.

>tfw ywn be a magical girl

>You are posting it for the sake of trying to attack people.
No you are pretending to be attacked by absolutely nothing. Friendship can't attack anyone.

I'm not but I will post just Kyokos then

You can always become a wizard (male witch).

Not after what she has done

Frens win once again!

Because fat is best in 2D

I've already fucked though.

I want to give Homura big weapon.

Sucks to be you, then. Enjoy a dead universe, or something.

atleast this thread is clean again, have a cute pic of Mami and Kyoko

No this is my wife.

Good job Apple-chan. You are the one in the right.

its all the cakes that she eat

but they are

But isn't the cake a lie?

The cake is a beetus.