I'll start:
1. Pirates literally steal a whole city
2. Like 80% of characters (including MC) are named after cars
3. Powerpuff girls for adults
4. A documentary about sweets and snacks
5. MC is so cool he'll turn you gay.

1. Luluco
4. Dagashi Kashi

Easy one, four middle school girls and one is a rapist.

2.Re:Zero?
5.Monogatari

Repost from yesterday since not all were answered

1. Nameless girl likes the MC despite being a tsundere. Also, the main girl's mom wants the MC to do something.
2. Best girl transfers to a new school to escape losing, she leads her new school to victory.
3. A guy just can't stop losing.
4. A girl is part of a love triangle, then at some point one of the show's villains transfers to the MC's school. Someone gets pregnant, and finally, the show's OP singer retired.
5. A guy puts on a pair of lenses set in a frame resting on the nose and ears, so that events will not turn out badly. He also stays in a vehicle that traverses the seas, for quite a long time.
6. Side character gets a real-world literal funeral as a gimmick, the gimmick doesn't work, the show still flops.
7. A group of childhood friends play Pokemon, then years later they get together again.
8. A girl falls in love with her uncle. She loses to his childhood friend.
9. A girl has to pee, and other cute girls are killed.
10. A girl shows her panties to the MC, meanwhile at some point the MC gets in trouble, and he and his friends are blacklisted by the entertainment industry.
11. A guy and a girl experiment with a kitchen appliance, also the girl experiments on a "girl" and is shocked by her discovery.

2. Chaika?
5. Sakamoto-kun

5.Sakamoto
Also,a human and a fishgirl,girl who can stretch her neck really long,a fox,an oni and a girl who is literally cool walks into a boarding house,and they all live together and do cute,normal things,also it's a manga

>luluco
>dagashi kashi
both correct

both rong

both correct

Also,a human and a fishgirl,girl who can stretch her neck really long,a fox,an oni and a girl who is literally cool walks into a boarding house,and they all live together and do cute,normal things,also it's a manga
monmusu?

A cute girl almost does NTR due to losing in a match, then a bitch manipulates an innocent girl in order to make her defeat everyone. The main girl beats her in the last episode, then they all become friends.

Hint 1: both the show's OP and ED singers have retired.
Hint 2: It's from Winter 2016.

3. Panty & Stocking

Guess I'm reposting as well. Made some easier.
1. Mech pilot feels mysterious connection to girl from his forgotten past. It's his mom.
2. The Gulf War was a front for a magic dance battle between the Illuminati and the zaibatsu and their ancient-Japanese-demon-robots.
3. MC's dad beats up a blind guy for not getting over his dead girlfriend, and then MC sets the guy and the guy's girlfriend on fire.
4. Archwizard spends years trying to save the world, is foiled at last second because a siscon is angry about NTR.
5. Old man kidnaps highschool girl, so she breaks his back and boils his best friend.
6. Reading poetry to lolis stops climate change and giant hurricanes.
5. Race traitor goes to prison, is attacked by a drug-addicted eunuch and an honorable rapist, and nearly starves to death.

3. PSG

7. Anohana ?

Nope,not Monmusu.It has it's own similarities,but the fishgirl is actually kappa and the MC is working student and a girl

Yes.

5. Alice to Zouroku?
6. Barakamon?

1. biker delinquent becomes god
2. soldier is bad at his job and kills his girlfriend
3. man turns his wife into a robot
4. evil clothes
5. japanese spiderman

Girl needs to work at an establishment that serves food, said establishment serves "unusual" customers.

Bonus: give the names of the show's OP and ED singers.

3. NGE
4. KLK

No on both, and these are pretty shitty guesses. Sana's not even a highschooler.

both correct

Small child experiences war and hamburger and Christmas is ruined.

Actually, now that I said that, I'm not sure how old the girl was. Alice to Zouroku is still way off the mark, though.

A guy turns evil on Christmas Day. Earlier in the series, one of the villains transferred to the MC's school.

I thought that was the show because I know Sana got kidnapped once.

5. Parasyte

got it

An elf ruined stuff because of her requests.

Hint: same show as . Again, also answer the bonus.

6. Hokuto no Ken

1. Elf cant allow herself to have feelings but cries over almost losing her loved one anyway
2. Ragtag group consisting of a cocky young adult, a hot blonde, a gorilla and a kid do space jobs.
3. Wars are being fought over procellan
4. Mobile app is the reason for eternal happiness
5. Visual and audio direction of the last 15 minutes are the reason this movie isnt utter trash
6. Adoptive child and his mother travel the lands without killing anyone
7. Badly engineered cyborg memory causes extremely painful ending

Absolutely not.

The answer aired just last season.

Its recreators

Correct.

1. Space Dandy

no

Its Akira

5. Kotoura-san

1. Crest of the Stars
4. Tsuki ga Kirei (this was already solved)
7. Plastic Memories

1. Eva or Rahxephon?
5. Uchouten Kazoku

I'm retarded.

>1. Eva or Rahxephon?
No.
>5. Uchouten Kazoku
Yes.

Repost from before, only asking the unanswered ones:

Hentai edition:
1. Guy is a pervert, spies on these women in a dorm.
2. Guy is a pervert, he has sex with various girls, he dies in a car crash in the end but is reincarnated in the sequel.
3. A guy visits a restaurant, meets and starts a relationship with a trap.
4. A dad has sex with his blood-related daughters.
5. Girls need to impregnated due to a curse, the show's name involves the moon/months. (Clue: my favorite singer did the OP for the original VN)
6. #3 but the Tokyo Tower is involved.

Nope. It involes robots

Yes

1. The goal to defeating your enemies are breasts.
2. Guy becomes a teacher and the child of his high-school crush says she wants to marry him.

Two factions battle each other in an Eastern European country.

Hint: the worst character is voiced by Rumi Ookubo

2. Kodomo no Jikan?

>2. Guy becomes a teacher and the child of his high-school crush says she wants to marry him.
This is the plot of an Inoue Kiyoshirou hentai, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

>Nope. It involes robots
EoE?

Nope.
It's more cutesy

Rich girl just wants to get a tan.

2.Cowboy Bebop

I only know the answer because I looked up the VA

The answer being?

It's an isekai, but it's good.

KonoSuba

What can I say?

Not worth posting. I will let someone else be the fool.

Guess mine:
1. MC screams like he's shitting
2. Rival always cucked

5. Berserk
11. Steins; Gate
10. Dragon Ball

0080 War in the Pocket

5 and 10 are correct

A girl and her friends are going to a place. Her stomach also always goes bad.

Meant 5 and 11.

After surviving Vietnam, local man relives his time in Afghanistan and decides to embark on a quest to kill god.

Neets are sent to India and phones can make everything happen.

Assuming you meant Dubai, Eden of the East.

Students are obligated to fullfill a contract without knowing the poor health caring the job implied. One of the girls decide to take guns in the matter

Madoka

Fuck, my memory is getting worse. Correct.

A man makes an harem including the four seasons.

Well I mean, the only viable answers are Escaflowne, Grimgar and Memesuba

>a hot blonde

A guy is forced to transfer to a school, meets his childhood friend that he doesn't remember. His other childhood friend then chases him.

Young man discovers his definitive technique in the train station.

Correcto amigo.
Big tits are actually a power level gap in this anime and symbol of good lineage.

A girl won't shut up explaining the plot.

I loved that one.
Manyuu Hikencho

Time for something old:
A girl transfer to the MC's school, then she moves into the MC's house, then panties are involved, then there's a time reset at the end.

two teens try to help each other date their alternate selves but end up loving each other instead

People are rewarded and praised for hunting down hidden illegals.

After being convicted of war crimes, man decides that the best course of action is to steal the evidence and kill everyone involved with his court marshall using said evidence.

A powerful military organization is brought down because one of their men decided to insult a teenager.

1. MC can't stop falling
2. One of the characters is appearently controlled by her hair, other is from Osaka, another likes cats
3. Urusai urusai urusai!
4. Drool
5. Aliens come to earth kind of setup, it's actually a fight between cats and dogs
6. Aliens come to earth to watch anime and read manga
7. Three sisters's parents die, nobody really gives a shit, uncle takes them in and struggles

Toradora

Space Dandy?

Oreshura

Zeta Gundam

4. Mysterious Girlfriend X

2. Azumanga Daioh
6. Haiyore Nyaruko-san

yup

3. Shakugan no Shana

a midget and a suit of armor stop some guy from usurping god

MC gets shot at by a shit ton of bullets, but because he has a special shield that couldn't even shield a baby, he survives.

1. Yui a best
3. My singer waifu sang the OPs
6. RIP
7. PapaKiki

Girl loves mayonnaise and eats it with everything. Also her father is a doll

Ding ding.

A guy gets a stomachache, then discovers the most popular guy in school is actually a girl.

Mayo Chiki

FMA

Something something bassist

Correct.

Vivid Strike?

Not even close. Read the clues, you should get it.

Next clue: the main girl is voiced by Misato Fukuen.

Sumo, figures, economics, yellow water, and a Greek mythological figure are all somehow involved in this show.

Two magical girls fight using magical familiars that are also cellphones, or something like that. The following season, a new girl joins them.

9. Elfen Lied?

Nope.
Clue: The girl who has to pee is voiced by KitaEri.

>3. A guy just can't stop losing.

Medaka Box?

Nope. Older, and way more successful than that.

Pokemon?