/Italypol/ LATE NIGHT EDITION

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/malaria-per-caso-sofia-un-indagato_0087a835-13c9-44f2-bcd6-b790eca00da8.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/nigeriano-arrostisce-cane-banchetto-choc-centro-migranti-1495080.html
video.corriere.it/otto-mezzo-pansa-gruber-devo-darle-vecchia-signora-racchia/1c5fdfba-1685-11e8-8b95-2b1380502f20
twitter.com/GiampaoloRossi/status/964801986636939264
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4GJaYXaGc
youtube.com/watch?v=glqqpOptaaU
youtu.be/0QC_6H0ndZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Primo per salvini presidente

1) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

2) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

TERRONI DI MERDA

DO NOT FEED SHILLS AND TROLLS

Yeah but it was a bit old. You were there as well? Or was there a stream?

Let's be honest, most of us wouldn't vote Salvini if it weren't for Borghi and Bagnai

Salvini premier,vegans and muslims BTFO

I'd vote for Meloni.
But not enough traction, it would be wasted. She already has >3% so it's already fine.

Presidente Salvini

What did he mean by this?

LATE NIGHT NEWS
Cronaca:
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
>Svastiche su muri Coop sociale Mestre

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/malaria-per-caso-sofia-un-indagato_0087a835-13c9-44f2-bcd6-b790eca00da8.html
>Malaria: per caso Sofia un indagato .La bimba di 4 anni era stata contagiata in ospedale a Trento

Notizie interne:
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
>Terrorismo: 007, minaccia jihadista concreta in Italia

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
>Allarme dei servizi di intelligence: "Campagne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia"

I wouldn't vote at all if I weren't scared shitless of a Renzie 2.0

Grigliare i wurstel è la cosa più subumana che esista in ambito cibo.

>Let's be honest, most of us wouldn't vote Salvini if it weren't the only choice to avoid a governo tecnico/Berlusconi/(((Larghe Intese)))

ftfy

io li taglio a spiedini e gli faccio nel forno

I agree, but for the moment times are not mature for crushing those jerks without consequences and backfire.
Personally I hope to se the overton window shift very much to the right, especially in young people.

Hope you guys succeed getting out of the EU.

The Occident is under fire, not only the 'West'.

Here in Brazil we've been daily bombed with weird agendas.

>ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/nigeriano-arrostisce-cane-banchetto-choc-centro-migranti-1495080.html
>hot dogs

>gli faccio

CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA (Ippodromo Du Pépiement)
(First Illegal poll leaked)
Movimento Cinque Stelle: 29%
Partito Democratico: 24,1%
Forza Italia: 15%
Lega: 13%
Fratelli d'Italia: 5,3%
Liberi e Uguali: 4,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 36,1%
Globalists Coalition: 27,2%

Il 5 Sberle al 29%

>Movimento Cinque Stelle: 29%

>Movimento Cinque Stelle: 29%
>Partito Democratico: 24,1%
How the fuck are they still that high?

We accept diaspora's if youre interested

>muh vittime di campagna d'odio
>muh macchina del fango
>cacceremo i dissidenti
>MUH HONESTà

no we don't, we are full

That jews love big black cock.

God has spoken
God has spoken

ITT: froci frustrati

REMEMBER TO DO NOT GIVE (You)s TO MEMEFLAGS, SHILLS, TROLLS, D&C JEWS

should be called spag/pol

(((Saviano)))

Reminder that the first people the communists kill when they take power are Catholics. Can't be a coincidence.

obligatory

Fair enough. But any case, getting antifa caught red handed by the police thanks to some concerned citizen who non si fa i cazzi suoi, resulting in them dirty hippies being arrested, may be useful to prevent young ones to emulate them in their bolshevik ways. And the kids can't be easily brainwashed if their neighbourhoods aren't a cesspool of antifa leafleets and graffitis, right?

italy gets off light

there are more ebay scammers in italy than slavic shithole countries

Scammers on ebay Italy are either people from Napoli (what a surprise) or slavs in Italy.

Salvini it's a retard and a berlusconi puppet.

I need help to vote. The ballot paper I received looks like this. Do I put a cross on the dotted line or through the logo? I want to vote for /ourguys/ of course.

Mandiamogli il sindaco nero leghista.

Anyone else how Bilderberg Gruber constantly invites a man surrounded by women who start laughing at him for literally no reason? I see an obvious psy-op. Just look at this retarded SJW lack of respect towards the guy for literally nothing
video.corriere.it/otto-mezzo-pansa-gruber-devo-darle-vecchia-signora-racchia/1c5fdfba-1685-11e8-8b95-2b1380502f20

che poi deliziosa non è neanche necesarriamente un aggettivo rivolto all'estetica, ma è molto più spesso usato per riferirsi al carattere.

Speaking of Bilderberg: is it true that their next meeting is going to happen here in Italy? Word is in either in Turin or Venice, this summer. Can anyone confirm?

>Iwobi Tony detto "TONI"
>nero
>leghista
>responsabile delle politiche sull'immigrazione
>non può essere chiamato razzista/nazista/fascista
>non ha il white privilege
>qualsiasi sinistroide che lo attacca diventa automaticamente oppressore delle minoranze
>completamente inattaccabile

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

>"non lo direbbe mai a un uomo"
come no? al mio paese ci si chiama di continuo "Oh moro!" o "oh biondo!" "oh (nome del paesino da cui viene)!" pure "oh Africa!" se del caso
ma forse in veneto è diverso

referred to

hope some good guy shoots that race traitor

I have more respect for communists than SJWs, and that says it all

not sure if is literally a psy-op, but gruber is indeed a die hard feminist, so she tries to push her agenda any time she can,
still, about psy-ops i remember Giletti mentioning how the AGCOM wants "equal" appereances of men and women in tv shows recently...

AYYYY
twitter.com/GiampaoloRossi/status/964801986636939264

she has been doing it for quite some time, and a lot of times she does the bullying herself, like it happened with Boldrini against Salvini

RAGA MA SIAMO DAVVERO SICURI CHE LA MELONI SIA UMANA?

>meloni.jpg
>è piatta

Sarai bello te

DELET

Italy could use a few more good men.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4GJaYXaGc
Take Rula Jebreal back.

POST 'EM

>UN UOMO BIANCO
youve beat me to it, was about to post vid in honor of 's tweet

una redpill pesante da digerire all'una e mezza di mattina

>4 you

>tfw bonino used literally the same metaphor of the "indebted family" recently
whattefug

youtube.com/watch?v=glqqpOptaaU

Just the logo, SALVINI/BERLUSCONI/MELONI that's the coalition

pic related

Just read the goddamn paper you illiterate mong, there's all the instructions you need there
If you can't even read Italian, don't bother voting for the Italian elections

Lega will win

>2013
Vote Giannino!

Sgarbi redpills italians about islam
>youtu.be/0QC_6H0ndZI

Sgarbi?
>*gives dimissioni from assessore alla cultura siciliano*

BUMP