JoJo thread

The new chapter will be out on batoto in about 5 to 7 hours, what can we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dkI_dwy9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=68wL0e8JQhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LOVE KIRA

You know hwat, I actually think Kira is pretty handsome.

Same.

Lore dump, everyone vaguely googling things and trying to come up with theories.
>Gappy's anatomy.
Yasuho stumbles into another building(?) and gets into prime cliff hanger position again.
Oh and new best Rock boys (Animal)

More Rock Human lore, the fight to finally kick into gear now that best boys are introduced and Rai has had his character established, Yasuho to do something wicked cool since she's still the only one in direct danger.

Soon

Edited the cover again.

Thanks doc

Doc, where are the Diamond Records translations for this event

I'll get to it soon, I still need to sleep before the chapter comes out.

Alright, good night.

It won't be once since the chapter comes out in about 3-4 hours.

Stay strong, Doc.

KIRA IS.. best dad

They're up now.
Nothing really new in terms of content. Do the 'Guerrilla Missions' whenever they're up.

Expect a second box Gasha of Kakyoin, Polnareff and Avdol on the 23rd.
And then maybe possible reveal of someone like: Yellow Temperance 5*, Enya 5* or even High DIO 5* right after.

I'm only saying High DIO because they did mention Statue feature enhancement in the August Patch Notes.

Thanks, Doc.

Why was previous thread deleted?

Quick! What's Koichi thinking about?

My dick.

(You)r mom

Rohan's boipussy

This thread is going too slow

Post your:
>favorite fight from each part
>least favorite fight from each part

After finishing Vento Aureo, these are the best JoJo arcs (so far)

1. Vento Aureo
2. DiU
3. Stardust Crusaders
4. Battle Tendency
5. Phantom Blood

I'm in the middle of Stone Ocean, and so far I'm liking that even more than Vento Aureo. good shit, my lads

why is JoJolion so boring? I keep hearing nothing happens

Great taste. Vento Aureo os my second favorite part after SBR

Also Jojolion isn't boring. It's just more focused on mystery than fights. It's more intriguing than intense

>Favorite
1: Jonathan/Dio
2: Joseph/Wham
3: Vanilla Ice
4: Highway Star
5: Mystery of King Crimson
6: C-Moon/MiH
7: Valentine vs Diego/HP
8: Vitamin C

>why is JoJolion so boring? I keep hearing nothing happens
What are you talking about?

Hypothetically, what if you had an automatic stand that attacks family members but not you? Asking for a friend.

Green Day is a qt stand. If they show her full body in the anime they give her the very cute campaign dress from the games.
>Jojolion
>Boring.
It suffers from early part weirdness but the levels of details in it is fascinating. You gotta give it a read. If you like the ""mystery""part of DiU then JJL is right up there.
I like Stone Ocean too. Where you precisely? The second half is real fun and adventure. I've been chatting with a un-spoiled friend reading through it and they just left the prison. Always fun to see the reactions.

That reminds me, does anyone have the source for Araki saying he would like to re-write part 4 if he could? I've seen it written a few times but I went through a couple interviews and can't find it.
What happens if I don't have any blood related family left? All mine are dead or not blood related.

Kira > Diavolo > Pucci > Valentine >DIO > Dio > Kars

>What happens if I don't have any blood related family left? All mine are dead or not blood related.
The stand would punch the graves for eternity

I want to cum inside ____.

Wham

Daiya

>I like Stone Ocean too. Where you precisely?

Pucci was JUST introduced after Jolyne and Hermes beat Foo Fighters and started teaming up with them. FF mentions only they know where the Star Platinum disc is while they talk about throwing a baseball around

Favourites:
-Jonathan vs Bruford
-Joseph vs Wham
-Polnareff vs Vanilla Ice
-Everything from Bites the Dust to Crazy D. is Unbreakable
-Doppio vs Metallica
-Everything from C-Moon to Priest being killed by local baseball kid
-Gyro and Johnny vs Valentine
-Beetlemania

And, for the least favourites:
-Jonathan vs Tarkus
-Lisa Lisa vs that random vampire whose name I can't remember
-Kakyoin vs Death 13
-Josuke and Alien vs Super Fly
-Any battle involving Narancia
-Fucking Yo-Yo-Ma.
-Chocoleito Disco
-Blue Hawaii

Hmmm.
if I were to become pregnant, would it just start gunning for my stomach a month or so in?
Oh boy if you are enjoying it now, it's going to get alot more fun.
Foo is great I love her interactions and that scene is such a much need crew moment.
>Yo-mama
>Blue Hawaii
Can I ask why those too?

Jesus Christ.

>implying your dick can withstand being between Whamuu's almighty tight thighs for more than a second.

>kira and diavolo that high
explain yourself

Stone Ocean has a lot of boring fights, but Yoyoman was the point where I said to myself "if nothing interesting happens on the next arc, I'm dropping this shit", but fortunatelly, Green Baby came out.

About the Blue Hawaii, I think it's because it was the first Jojolion fight I had to read month by month. I probably wouldn't found it so boring if I read all the chapters in a row.

That's understandable. And then I confused Green Green Grass of Home with Yo Mama and felt like a cunt.

And yeah, It was translated at it's release but I can imagine the 2 years of D4C was a main to get monthly and must have felt super slow. I tend to re-read an arc after it's come out and it usually helps.

Yeah monthly SBR was honestly pretty unremarkable outside a few cool moments all the way up until Gyro died, but as a finished work it's so much better.

Can someone explain the Kakyoin milf meme to me?

>mfw Jojolion's final figh could also take two years

People over exagerating things, as usual.
It's the same shit with Jotaro and dolphins.

Kakyoin awkwardly says to the group in the beginning after his flesh bud is removed that Holy is the kind of woman he'd like to marry one day and he wants to help save her to make amends. It was kind of weird but no one really took it anywhere until the anime aired and people made jokes about the kind of woman he was talking about being MILFs because Holy is literally old enough to be his mother.

I don't even know. I started it an it barely reached 100 posts but was deleted for some reason. Maybe the mods just hate Narancia.

Chapter dump in 17 minutes.

I CAN'T WAIT

So now that I've finished all the manga parts that haven't been animated, should I start JoJolion or read parts 1-4?

Yes, read everything.
But for the Part 4, you have to read Duwang Translations for the real jojo experience.

Read Jojolion
now get out before you get spoiled

JoJolion is REALLY good despite an honestly kind of boring start, but it's got several more years to go so you can start it whenever, though I'd definitely recommend not waiting for it to be finished since a lot of the appeal lies in the speculation. That said, whichever you feel like really, I'd personally go JoJolion but whatever you feel like doing is fine in this scenario.

Read JoJolion so you can enjoy the ride with us.
When you have to wait for a new chapter read the old ones.

WHEN ???

>tfw this was the exact translation

SOON

>-Blue Hawaii
boo

You lied to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dkI_dwy9ac

Do you make your opinions based on yt videos

>why this arc from JJBA isn't logical

Is there any 100% coherent jojo fight?

The start was the only good thing about JJL
>actually engaging in its mystery
>Gappy had a personality
>Soft and Wet was interesting
>funny

Sorry boys, but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'll catch ya on the flipside.

oh fuck, the spin cant kill ultimate kars

Well KQ vs CD was actually coherent I guess

so you mean the whole manga then

>kira not realizing he wasn't talking to his dad

>posting a fucking meti video

oof

Yeah doesn't really work animated does it

just pretend josuke was doing an impersonation

You were masturbating, weren't you.

Except Kira not using SHA for bullshit reasons.

Why was Kira able to remote control Stray Cat's air bubbles?

only one (1) bomb at a time dummy

and josuke can fix SHA

he pressed r1+square

>uuuh it's boring
>it's power changes (??????)
>not appreciating yasuho BTFO'ing dolomiti

epic video

Josuke could fix SHA when Kira's hand was removed, but there's nothing to fix if he's just using SHA on a regular way.

oh well

Still he can only use a bomb at a time

You're right on that point, I can't deny that.

stop playing with the fucking window

>This nigger wanted Yasuho to die in Blue Hawaii
>He thinks it would be meaningful

Don't be so angry, man.
There, have a Jolyne.

New TSKR translations when

Never.

>fang
Into the trash it goes.

I want to kiss Trish 1000 times.

>Not liking that little cute fang
What are you, gay?

Next week.

?

I want to fuck Trish 1000 times.

>Needing a stupid meme fang to have something be cute
You know where you have to go.

Fang girl is always best girl.
It's an objective truth.

First 13 minutes of the JoJo Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=68wL0e8JQhk

New chapter should be out within the next 15 minutes.

Tank-kun is hard to draw from memory.

Thanks doc