Las thread got hakai'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ghy2p1xGu_I
youtu.be/M3GUzEVMTLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't purge us, mods. Pretty please.

The fuck did you ningens do?

Stop.

Anyone else disappointed that Videl when from a hot dyke in buu saga to a stay at home wife?

Me. Kind of. She was much cuter in Buu saga.

Janitor mad as fuck because of this

Because of the/dbs/ on the thread title

Has it been translated yet?

Shut the FUCK up

Basicaly the same shit that happened in the anime and some fags are saying that this is fine and makes sense.

Because you know, its ok when the manga does.

Every gohan thread should be deleted, they are too cancerous.

Thats the future Gohanfags chose

The excuse for that would be that they're going for the iron shirt technique/defense kind of deal, that goku, as most ki/chi users can use it to harden parts of his body, of even the whole body, thus becoming impervious to bullets/earth destroying beams etc..

But this also would mean that goku is getting careless and sloppy because well, he forgot to iron shirt up on a battle "just because its mere 5 power ningens".

Who is translating the manga now that niggerstream wont?

Feel free to join the autism guys
youtu.be/Ghy2p1xGu_I

>niggerstream wont
Why aren't they doing it?

>Four fucking /dbs/ threads

Reminder that Kale form is called "uncontrolled SS" because it's just his SS form. She has no regular SS, just the "legendary" version, like Broly according the Daizenshuu.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP

At least she didn't become a bitch like Chi-Chi

Not as bad as the anime, Goku got shot while letting his guard down and it stung him, at least in the manga Goku just missed catching a bullet and he didn't even notice until he saw the scratch.

This, but I still don't like it in general. Why did Toriyama think this was needed?

"Its ok when the manga does it"

Yes, user, because the manga does it different. That's the entire point, sometimes you can fix Toriyama's retarded script, not always.

Because Goku was getting rusty since he hasn't been training for like 9 months since the Zamasu arc most likely because Chi Chi was bitching at him again to work and is why he wants to fight and get back in shape so he arranges the tournament with Zeno.

It okay when the manga does it because the manga does it better, Toei need to get their shit together, I don't know who's behind all their decisions but they need to rewatch Dragon Ball.

Bri for me!

>manga
>Goku goes SSG
>next arc both Goku and Vegeta can go SSG and SSB
>then Vegeta use SSB in a retarded way, Goku use a better method, being a stronger fighter
>next arc Vegeta use this same method, but even better than Goku
>then Goku creates another method, a better one
>next arc Vegeta already can use the same method

>anime
>Goku goes SSG
>next arc both Goku and Vegeta can go SSB
>next arc Goku becomes twice stronger for free because Kaioken
>next arc he doesn't even need Kaioken to surpass SSB Vegeta and not!SSB Trunks' Father-Son Garlick Ho with a vanilla Kamehameha

I thought Toyo was the gokufag here

>Because Goku was getting rusty
Then show that by Goku getting beat by Vegeta or someting also what's point of making Goku rusty if he's going somehow get another power up soon after?

God I love this panel of Beerus at the bottom right

Why is she so perfect guys?

when has Vegeta vs Beerus happened?

She just is!

I just watched this again, does anyone have a webm of the entire scene?

Reminder that MSSB is a retarded name (it's "Completed SSB", not "mastered") and it's not a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

That scene never fails to make me smile.

Do any of the movies (aside from BoG and RoF) fit into the timeline?

waku waku

Toyo browses Sup Forums

The last one of the original DBZ movies.

Has the possibility of a super saiyan god 3 ever adressed in the anime or manga?

(im talking about a super saiyan 3 infused with the power of a god, just like super saiyan blue)

Nope. Only Bojack's and Tapion's would fit but Tapion's would create a new timeline which is missing in DBS (and the anime made them use Cell's timeline) so it's impossible. Bojack's is impossible too because they were unable to visit anypoint of time with the time machine, the difference between Trunks' world and Goku's world is always 17 years, so Bojack movie can't happened since it's supposed to happen close to the end of the Cell Game but if Trunks defeated the androids and Cell, he would appear in Goku's world 3 years after the Cell Game.

Why did the Ox-King dress his daughter like that?

official U2 theme song.
youtu.be/M3GUzEVMTLI

Hello! Kakarotto and his buddies are back, is canon.

To attract a suitable mate

Bojack's happen after the Cell Games, and Trunks didn't go back to his timeline immediately.
It's the only possibly canon one.

Why wouldn't he?

Is Toyo going to take over the franchise?

Thank god the manga isn't colored. Anime's SSB Vegeta looks atrocious with that overblue color palette.

How many black people like Dragon Ball Z

>Trunks didn't go back to his timeline immediately
Except he did and Bulma said in the movie Trunks already defeated the androids and Cell.

>Bojack's happen after the Cell Games, and Trunks didn't go back to his timeline immediately.
It's actually supposed to take place after Trunks returns to tell them about how he killed the androids in the future (Trunks had recharged the time machine to go there when Cell appeared in the future). They mention it in the movie. Super itself completely ignored that last time trip though, talking like they hadn't seen each other since the Cell Saga itself.

The manga version is canon. Anime's makes no sense because earthlings remember Majin Boo.

What's the real plan behind the Tournament?

>I heard you'd forgotten how to draw me though
At least he knows how senile he is

Not enough.
DBZ turn em into better people.

>that pic

that nigga got knocked into the next dimension

SUPAAAH SAIYAJIN.....NEKO?

Can Universe 7 beat them?

Okay.

Shit's great.

Caulifla is so lucky

When will the characters get recast?

His hair's going to be white isn't it?

red coat bulma and sandals bulma are goat designs

Why didn't Path to Power get a sequel?

What is wrong with you people?

Is Toyo ever gonna patch that hole?

KIERO......K-KIERO

WHY ISNT IT WORKING

It was kinda shitty

there's only one ssjgwssjg

kek

It better not, IT BETTER NOT.

Man, they are really milking out as many episodes as possible, aren't they?

>Episode 104: The attack failed!?!?! Son Goku retaliates!
>Episode 105: The young park rangers! Goten and Trunks' new responsibilities!
>Episode 106: An animal missing!?!? Goten's determination!
>Episode 107: To the battleground! Let's start the Tournament of Power's final!
>Episode 108: Universe 7 in danger! Dicasty gets suspended!
>Episode 109: For the Universe! The Tournament begins to get serious!

Why is everyone calling them cat eyes

THEY'RE SNAKE EYES!

SNAKES ARE FIERCE, GOKUS ARE FIERCE

That happens to every woman in the show. I can't wait to see Caulifla in an apron, baking cookies for Cabba.

You may want to move the shitpost copypasta back, considering 105's title and content is already known.

What?

>Episode 110: Frieza's betrayal?! The return of Yamcha!

Why are they going to suspend Dicasty, it makes no sense.

It's a prelude to SSJ4. The eyes are beast like, the hair is starting to look like SSJ4 and he lost the shirt. All we need now is the hairy bod.

so youre the kid of that evil som goku

its time to meet justice

Freezer arc.

>meet my justice

Fact: Granny Goku > Superman Goku.

Everyone knows that

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nah, granny goku is an unlikable piece of shit.

>Why is everyone calling them cat eyes
Because they're cat eyes.
Their goal is Beerus and only a cat can defeat a cat.

Nope. Dogs beat cats. They should have dog eyes.

⬑retarded opinion.