Chapter is out
readms.net/r/neverland/051/4498/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMitRHrbU04
youtube.com/watch?v=j5FmC35GIOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one of these fags is Norman?

How did this series become so shit

Lack of weekly keikaku chess matches. Though I'm starting to like the adventure/survival aspect of this series.

Musica is cute in this page, also Norman shining is not a good sign for his survival chances.

This, what the hell?
This chapter was essentially "we will def succeed :^)" for 20 pages, just like most chapters after escape
The Sung-Joo reveal is the only thing worth shit this week

Musica confirmed best girl.

From books to pen to amulet, what's the next plot device?

Oh, this is a cool development, but it makes me a little sad, I thought that the kids had two allies.

Is the manga tanking? I remember the wild threads when Ray set himself on fire, meanwhile post-escape threads get deader with each week
Is Japan losing interest too?

thats fair enough. they are monsters after all

I wonder if we see them again

In ratings it is still regularly in like top 5

This series flopped hard than Boku no Hero. Feel bad.

So it's probably underground, unless Minerva has some kind of airship as a base.

MHA is a masterpiece you cuck. kys

dont you have better things to do

> masterpiece
>Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power
You're a fucking moron my man, rest in peace.

Nice job, but next time try to read further than genre descriptions, k?

It actually has better ratings now than BnHA.

Please, it's average, Neverland is better.

Musica is kinda cute.

So is the rest of humanity their real enemy, because if they escape it breaks the promise, or something?

Drinking all of Musica's first morning piss!

An owl shaped airship.

Is MC a chick or a boy?

user, she is literally wearing a skirt right here

Sung-Joo's patience is admirable, but at the end of the day he is just exploiting a loophole in their faith so he can eat his favorite food again.
Now that I think about it, Sung's dialogue implies he was alive before the Promise was made, which makes me question how old is he and how long do the demons live

Is Emma going to keep the thing with Musica to herself? Why?

Seems like other than Musica, everyone is their enemy. No one really wants them to succeed here.

Why are everyone's mouths so high up on their face?

Musica felt more like a sister to Emma these past few chapters than any of the other girls.

I actually liked it a lot more that they revealed the dude wants to eat humans. Shows that there are barely any good monsters and the kids are on their own (hopefully). The only thing that sucked is that we barely progressed at all.

They have a weird faith, considering what is said in this chapter: they can't do any farming to eat (animals and probably plants too) as that would be contrary to those things being "raised by gods". So they have to live a nomadic life to survive.

Those chapters actually made the series rise in popularity

Sounds shitty enough to be a real religion

Not really a loophole, it seems his faith is just against eating anything raised and bred as cattle which just happens to be every human available in the demon world.

I honestly really enjoyed the chapter. The twist with Sung-Joo was cool and Musica and Emma are cute.
You think Sung-Joo will show up again at some point and hunt these specific children and betray them? At most I think he might spare Emma for the time he tutored her alone but the kids might be fair game.

They still have them, Sung-joo won't eat them since they were born and raised in farms so he'll at least help them establish an outside society if they are incapable of escaping (and then hunt and eat their descendants responsibly, without impacting their population too much).

If he didn't eat them now, I doubt he will crack later, that would just be kind of dumb

When does Emma get her attack titan?

I think he didn't crack because they might be useful to beak the promise though, right? Once it's broken he could aim for the top quality, them.
I'd rather he doesn't though, just speculating.

>demon shifter Emma
Her ahoge turns into horns.

Wouldn't that go against his religion? They were still raised in the farm, after all.

Anime soon ?

No, he won't eat them either way because they still have been raised in a farm, that fact won't change. What Sung-joo hopes is for them to either:
-Break the promise, making him able to go hunt many humans from the other earth
-If they fail, there's still the option of them procreating and giving birth to new free humans that he will be able to chase.

Both options may take a lot of time but if he's been there since before the Promise was made, then he has been waiting for a long time already.

I guess so. I was thinking along the lines of them being fair game because they're "wild" now.

What did they mean by saying that only humans could break the promise?

Yeah, you're right. I wonder if he didn't grow to care for them at least a little bit though.
This all around makes him more interesting as a character though. He sort of mentored Emma and those types are usually nothing but good.

Fuck off Emma, this is the third chapter in a row you remind me Norman is not here.

Ray sounds constipated and Norman sounds like a bishie.

What if you compare it to humans who are willing to eat animals if the animals were treated humanely?

Makes me wonder how old he actually is, though. I don't think we'd had any indication yet that demons were so long-lived.

I thought that was referring to the kids being bred artificially without a real father.

Could be part of it but the emphasis on hunting and them being "wild" here made me think farming was the main problem.

I guess they could manage a one-cour anime with the escape arc.

Wow, I'm blind as a fucking bat, completely missed Sorry.

Probably depends on how the world separation actually works. But it might be some kind of magic where only humans are capable of leaving the demon world.

Would he let himself be eaten should they kill him while he was trying to hunt them?

So who exactly is he going off to eliminate?

>as long as they multiply outside the farm

Breeding Emma and pumping her full of semen every day to keep her constantly impregnated!

I guess, but he would accept it as "that is the way of nature".

Fuck you.

Maybe some brainless demons. Would make the surviving job easier for the kids.

>Norman
>Mama
>Phil
I'm mad, stop teasing me like this.

Sung-Joo's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=j5FmC35GIOk

>Sung-Joo wasn't just a morally righteous hero of justice, just a Muslim who grew to love the taste of pork but can't eat it anymore unless Allah takes back the ruling on, so he helps Pigs so they might get Allah to do so

THANK FUCK

Be butthurt all you want, but what did you think was the goal of Ray and Norman's keikaku in the first place?

>implying Ray gives a shit
>implying Norman's a degenerate
Fuck you.

So were all the little kids taken to a different plantation? That Mama doesn't look like Isabella and there are new kids, is Isabella dead now?

No? It's probably just another farm. Nobody's dying off screen.

I think I'll drop it for now. I'm just not interested in this shit anymore. I'll pick it back up when Norman comes back since it's really fucking obvious he's not dead.

It's especially funny that Emma has being going
>wah Norman
these last few chapters because it feels like the mangaka realized no one believed that shit and is trying to convince us last minute.

I actually kind like Emma's voice there. I don't want her to sound overly moe.

The keikaku chess matches were full of plot conveniences and asspulls, tho. The writing was never good.

K E I K A K U

I S

C O M I N G

I love Emma, she's the cutest.

Its was always like this, a lot of boring conversations and a cliffhanger in the end.

I lost it when Ray spoke, I didn't expect that voice

He sounds 50.

>Human collaborate with demons
>Humans will just drag em back
Author is really aiming to stretch the series out. The fact that we didnt see normans head on a pike is worrying. Author doesnt kill the MC or kids off and she foreshadows Emma becoming a proficient killer

I think this will just become another monthly shonen with a bait start. Its another Mary Sue kids defeat ancient evil flick

>Emma becoming a proficient killer
But this is great. I want her to use her hunting skills for more than just animals.

>Isnt it great that 14 year old girl can BTFO immortal demons thanks to power of plot, timeskips and training montages
Id rather not have this to devolve into a teenagers fantasy novel

Ray won't be giving shit, he'll be giving her the dick.