Boruto thread

Evidence for the new villains to be leftover root members

>them not looking like Otsutsuki and still able to know something about them.The only people who knew something about the Otsutsuki were Danzo and his follower
>"Kara" name could fit to an successor group of the Roots
>They don't seem to have a doujutsu. The Gozu Tennou, created by the roots, can transport you to a different dimension
>Sumire became her mark from Nue, which was created by Danzo and the Roots

I like this weird location (remind me of Bleach for some reason), but villains themselves look uninspiring as hell.

I think it looks fine: tease parts while hiding it with cloaks

Having a goal that seems to be getting the ayyylmao powers would be a solid one

Having two opposing villain groups sounds pretty neat.

How you mean the Ootsuki and this one?

Might be cool as Shell is looking for godslayer tattoos

It just after Akatsuki "mysterious guys in black cloaks" seem redundant. I'd prefer a different aesthetic.

That guy on the bottom left looks like he's wearing the leg warmers Lee wears.

The girl kinda looks like the Hidden Sand girl?

I expect them to be the villains for Boruto part 1 until the Boruto vs Kawaki fight (if it isn't the last fight in generell).

One or two arcs with them responsible for Bort, Kawaki's und Hawawa's seal growth, before they get ultimately defeated by Kawaki and he joining the Otsutsuki.

>Sumire arc
>threads are incredibly active, every day several threads reach bump limit

>Sarada arc
>threads are basically dead

Really makes you wonder...

But did sumire appear on the manga? Isnt she anime-only?

Because there's nothing to discuss about Gaiden. The arc wasn't even good and all it needs are Episode discussions every Wednesday, where we can live up some Memes and shitpost the threads full.

The Ghost arc was something new, most episodes of them were cool and the climax+Sumire being was good character with a more impactfull past just was some top class discussion material Sumire's hot tattoo as well

Not yet but she'll probably appear soon enough when the focus isn't on Team Konohamaru anymore.

Giving her some kind of seal mark which almost looks identical to Boruto's can't be a coincidence, especially since Kodachi is partly writing the anime story and supervise every episode.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki Kawaki...oh shit that's wrong, who are we again?...The Phantom Troupe?...no...The Espada?...no, wrong again...oh yeah!..*coughs*...as I was saying...welcome to the generic dark cloaked villain organisation #1337 I believe your skills could be very useful in helping us achieve are equally unoriginal master plan".

fuck off narutards

Or he's from the Mist

This
And this, the only way these threads have been alive is due to Uchiha memes and the shitposting from the user who keeps complaining about Sumire

Nice meme

Good point, I forgot about the Mist having legwarmers. I kinda hope that there is new generation of the 7 Swordsmen.

It'll be nice for Suigetsu to finally reach his goal of forming the new 7

>that one woman in OP's pic

>ninjas wearing loose-fitting 5 inch heels

I was going to ask why Ikemoto is such a retard, but that would be an insult to retards.

THE HOOOOOOAAAAAAAARREEEEE IS PREGNAAAAAAANT!!!

How long will you keep complaining about this?

I hope so. Suigetsu was one of the best characters in Shippuden and had a pretty simplistic, but realistic goal that he never got to obtain. Also, I really liked his ability to just turn into water whenever he was attacked.

This so fucking much, oh my god. The heels are the rotten cherry on the shit cake.

so i heard shinobi striker will be P2P
is that true?

Sup Forums please.

Reminds me of Pein's interesting location when he was first revealed.

I don't think an ex-root member would use high-heels. that's for retarded ninjas.

Was he an Orochimaru experiment or is being a water logia his natural ability?

Clan ability.

Except it was much better because
- this was a pay off after years of seeing nothing of him except shadows giving orders to various OP characters, which helps building hype
- amegakure is probably the best looking locale Kishimoto ever drew

But what has the root done? They sent a fatso to kidnap a rich kid, who failed after getting wrecked by Boruto in single combat. They have a hideout made of cubes and furniture straight from the 70s. And their mandatory female ninja wears heels.
Needless to say, I am not impressed.

>They sent a fatso to kidnap a rich kid, who failed after getting wrecked by Boruto in single combat
He worked for them? The translation made it seem like he randomly stumble upon their meeting place.

Why the fuck do you guys think these faggots have anything to do with Root?

They're trying to make hawawa relevant in all of this seal shit.

So fanfiction again?

Welcome back, shitposterfag

Not even shitposter-kun, i just don't think hawawa will be relevant with these cloaked fags. However, i do think she'll have a role once more otsutsuki start arriving to earth.

No he doesn't. And the organisation is kara, not root

Learn to read

>And the organisation is kara, not root
Yeah, i agree that they're something else.

Who do you think these cloaks are related to? My money's on the ayys or Root, not sure who else it could be

>sasuke and sakura actually had sex
But for what purpose?

Reproduction

>sasuke and sakura actually had sex
Not really. He just gave his daughter for her to raise.

They have to be working for the ayys, probably worshipers or something.

>phantom troupe
>generic
Make like a tree and get outta here

It was one of the conditions of Kakashi letting him go.

>Sumire arc
Anime original arc that we didn't know the plot and ending to.

>Sarada arc
6 animated episode of a gaiden we all saw and had explosive threads about almost a year and a half ago.

Do the math Sumirefaggot.

literally everyone in boruto has the ability to teleport to a different dimension now.
i remember when this power was only exclusive to obito.
secret villains wearing cloaks who can also teleport to different dimension, i sure haven't seen this before.

>literally everyone in boruto has the ability to teleport to a different dimension now.
I really doubt kara's secret lair is in a different dimension when shojoji's fatass was snooping around.

>Sarada with mangekyou sharingan, sage mode and hyakugou mode

My body is ready

Salad was a test tube baby

Sasuke is gay and only married Sakura to shut her up

Pls no fighting in this thread
We don't wanna end up like the dbs threads.

Because Hawawa

Since her arc was about one of Danzo's projects being related to the aliens

Which is related to tattoos

Did your feelings get hurt or something? Just move it along

Shojoji stumbled upon them when they were still researching about the tattoos

Logically, researching about Ootsuki powers can lead to discovering space time jutsu

t. caulifafag

>>"Kara" name could fit to an successor group of the Roots
not really.
Ne=Root had thematic sense with it being those keeping Konoha=Leaf alive from the underground.

Kara means "Husk" or "Shell". They aren't thematically related.

I didn't deny the possibility of them having space time shit, it's just that they're hideout in the recent chapter is somewhere on earth. Unless shojojojo has space time stuff too.

>it's just that they're hideout in the
*their

But the basement scene was a flashback, meaning there's a significant amount of time for Kara to develop a space time technique with tattoo hax

That was a mistake, sorry for activating your almonds user. Their not generic, their genre defining as the Akatsuki and literally every other shady organisation in shounen has been based on them in some way.

Where can i read the new chapter?

Holy shit... why did he change her like that?

I never really noticed, but the anime is doing a good job at de-lewdifying her.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

She is a child. They're not supposed to be lewd.

Yeah, but my point is their lair is on earth not in a different dimension.

Or an entirely new organization?

What a fucking homo

Surprisingly, only salad and one other girl has been slut-ified.

"Boruto" threads are just Sumire threads nowadays.

>not fucking kids is being 'homo'

>S-Sumirefags!
You're still as retarded as ever, I see

Himawari is for lewd. Post lewd Himawaris.

As long as he keeps drawing them like that. I wouldn't mind the lewdness as much if it was practical lewdness, but the heels completely ruin the immersion for me. Every time they start running or jumping around in those things I imagine them falling and twisting their ankle.

Did somebody say Sumire?

>Be aware that once someone has defeated a god, they cease to be an ordinary person

fusion momoshiki gives real smt vibes

Was expecting a lewd Hawawa. You got my hopes up, user.

Shippuden had Orochimaru vs Akatsuki for a while.

Do not lewd the hawawa

But she is for lewd though

And all 3 of those probably won't even amount to 1 of Bort's tattoos and his left eye.

>oh its the magical chakra eating beast Kakashi, naruto, sai, and a bunch of fodder ninjas combined couldnt defeat
>think I'll just solo it, no biggie, after all I'm a genin with clones that can punch moderately hard

The question is what they're supposed to be a husk or shell of.

Didn't those fake spoilers say something about a villain group Kawaki belongs to?

Kawaki seems more like a "Lone Wolf" desu.

Er, didn't bort say the nue was much smaller in it's home dimension?

>Kakashi, naruto, sai, and a bunch of fodder ninjas combined couldnt defeat
it's not that they couldn't defeat it, it's that if they fucked up during the fight it'd fucking nuke konoha. It's good that they actually put up counter measures to keep konoha from being nuked. Boruto also didn't fight the Nue directly. he used cloned to divert attention. the moment he directly attacked he was put in a position where he'd have been killed had it not been for mitsuki.

Somebody's a SMT fan. Which I'm completely okay with.

>oh its another idiots who cant read and doesnt pay any attention but thinks their opinion matters enough to post anyway

>Oh its a retard badmouthing in a Boruto thread again

Grow the fuck up and use your brains for a change

Shouldn't you be shitposting in the Dragon Ball Super thread?

How is describing exactly what happens in the show my opinion?

Don't diss mystic eyes of chakra perception, they make you see lines and points to incapacitate stuff... or something.

For this guy to seemingly somehow deal with Naruto and wreck the village it's likely he has to at least learn from someone. An edge lord being associated with a bunch of other villains makes sense.

Because you're stupid.