Jagaaaaaan

Cool robot dude

I don't like these new guys. I hope Jagasaki shoots them all up soon.

Who is the first hero to get shot by Jagasaki? Which hero girl gets raped by Roba first? Which gets the wood?

That's a pretty shitty looking robot.

TERMINATOR

Waifu-chan is going to get Roba'd

They're all gonna die horribly soon, right?
Especially the cute girls

I have a feeling Roba will steal Jagasaki's gf's head.

Can they beat the avengers?

Why?
Roba didn't seem like a genuinely bad person, and has no beef with Jagasaki, so unless he wants to facefuck her that bad, he has no real motive

Garbage collector ossan best boy

This isn't good, what was carrying Jagaaaaaan was it's edge. MC better leave the group in the next couple of chapters. Kind of like how Berserk turned to shit when Guts started getting companions.

They gonna get jagaaaaaan'd

Robo boy who might actually be good aside, Jagasaki's point still stands
I doubt some sassy schoolgirl with sword arms actually has enough self-control and a strong enough moral compass to be a fractured hero
The group will collapse soon

Roba's gonna kill and rape them all.

What is this? It looks neat

policeman has existential crisis and gets high on carrying out violent justice with newly obtained mutation superpower which may or may not kill him
It's pretty good

Frogs rain from the sky, humans turn into monsters driven by their suppressed desires, MC is on a quest to kill all monsters in order to revive his gf.

And there's also sex and nudity.

inb4 all of them including the alcoholic and robo boy lose to the cock
inb4 Roba turns them all into cockslaves and Jagaaaaaan has to shoot em up

See Aside from terminator and semen demon, the rest of the group were grinning like crazy while killing off the fractured humans. That's not a good sign at all.

Would you let her have your genes?

Yes, so long as i get to have her.

This is so stupid and so good at the same time. I did not expect to like any of the new guys but robot dude is indeed really cool? How far ahead are the raws compared to the TL's?

Two or three chapters.

4-5

Why is Bell so cute?

>miso-
>-gideon
>a combining form meaning “hate,” with the object of hatred specified by the following element
> a military leader, judge and prophet... symbolic of military success of a small elite force against overwhelming numerical odds
I can see his team failing spectacularly. He might not be the catalyst but he's certainly a guy who has the right intentions but with the wrong means.

>impying that Robotboy won't go FULL JUSTICE.

I started a thread but nobody is replying so I might as well post it here. Anyone reading pic related? I absolutely love it but the TLs are too goddamn slow.

is he a misogynist?