imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb20
>Sy air defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes were seen flying along the Syrian-Lebanese border
>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region
>Reports; 3 trucks loaded with ‘tons’ of chlorine enter Idlib from Turkey
>NDF reportedly now mobilizing troops, vehicles and armor in large numbers to enter Afrin and assist Kurdish forces
>Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation "our flag...will go up on a flagpole towards the height it deserves”
>Erdogan spokesman calls reports on Syrian pro-govt forces entering Afrin ‘propaganda’
>Rebels capture Zaitounah, Arab Wiran, Aj-Jamiliyah, Deir Sawan, Sourani, Hayati, Sharqanli, Marwana Fouqani, Marwana Thatani and Kawlki from Kurds
>Senior Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights
>Death toll in E Damas increases as SAA and jihadists clash, SOHR claims at least 45 people killed during SAA ops in Zamalka, Harasta, Mesraba, and ‘Ayn Tarma
>E Ghouta; Jaysh Al-Islam strengthening defenses in preparation for upcoming SAA offensive
>Taliban fighters overran four security outposts in Farah, western Afghanistan, killing 24 policemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966090740337205249
twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424/video/1
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966004753988767744
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966095251134918656
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966100129181831169
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966108936641409027
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/965816546076409856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

death to yehudis

>another day
>more whites slaughtered by the islamists

Kill them all Assad

Answering the Finngol and maybe others want to add something:

To me it seems symbolical echo of Ghouta being liberated will effectively force other pockets such as Rastan or Dumayr to reconcilate, it'll be a huge morale blow to the jihadis.
Other than that Dara'a reconcilation seems quite possible with al-Bunian al-Masours op room disbanded and many previous leaders assassinated.
Than we have Idleb, which will probably be dealt with in such a way that jihadis are separated from moderates willing to reconcilate through Turkish (Kremlin-backed and approved) mediation, TAF will leave the province and SAA will clear the picture without much resistance.
All speculations, but it seems quite possible to me.

And with this, we have the SDF/other US mercs question, I'm not speculating about this because it seems a distant future, but not necessarily part of the loyalists-jihadis/rebels struggle, more of a US/RF straight proxy conflict with Qatar, Turkey, UAE, Saudis out of the picure.

You know the drill...

>TAF will leave

>Al-Jubeir: Al-Houthi militias bear responsibility for the humanitarian situation in Yemen

>Drumpf now flipping on Gun Control

lel

>Watch the rockets announcing the beginning of the anticipated Ghouta battle. Heavy artillery on the frontlines towards the depth of Ghouta.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966090740337205249

>Video in link

Is there a medic here on /sg/ I've developed a tender bump and don't know wtf it is

Goodnight /sg/

Damn ebin you’ve been going at it today. How many breads baked?

Good evening
how close is Assad to bakery monopoly in Syria?
Is Bibi gone?

good night

It’s cancer. You had a good run

Good-night. It will be OK.

Pop it

it does somewhat compare to Ghouta. there is no scenario where it is acceptable that an Iranian proxy is on Saudis southern border. They will die. It's a matter of when.

night

Think it's lorry butt...

Can't, the pus hasn't surfaced yet and I don't have a scapple like tool to lance it..

You mean to tell me that civies DIE during a war?????????????????????????????

bydlo

hahahahahahahaha

THEY
DIN
DU

whats /ptg/ saying about that?

>there is no scenario where it is acceptable that an Iranian proxy is on Saudis southern border. They will die. It's a matter of when.
pic related, its you

Serves them right, they trusted a kike.

translate, I dont speak kurwa

The (((media))) is trying another last gasp push to get people to care about Syria over here again. "evil hitler assad murders 100's of innocent children and civilans in barbaric air strikes.", that kind of stuff. How hard is Assad btfoing the rebels right now to try this shit again?

Just going after the bump stock meme

The amount of artillery brought there is insane.
Rebels survived it quite well, maybe thermobaric and grid squared kill zones will improve the damage dealt.
Guess they're all well-entrenched, wonder how will it be different than all previous artillery work.

Good night. Hopefully you won't wake up.

Utterly Embarrassing

post picture
t. med student (no larp)

Your pic is hilarious.

I know there's some dudes who liked UKIP because they wanted it to be an economically left-wing socially right-wing Fascist/WN party.

THEY BOMBED CHILDREN BAKERIES IN OVER 100 HOSPITALS!!!

THEY ALL DIED A HORRIBLE DEATH, THEY COULD'VE BEEN DOCTORS AND LAWYERS.

ASSAD IS LITERALLY HITLER!

Houthis aren't an Iranian proxy, they barely get any arms from Iran and they have more contact with Hezbollah, plus they have been in Yemen for hundreds of years and have always had a say in politics, you are buying into the Saudi narrative.

>north of England residents

based

The tender spot is on my tailbone are you sure you want a pic of my hairy ass all over /sg/?

No one wanted it to be that UKIP was Libertarian to begin with, before there was the BNP for those sort of supporters.

OY VEY

SAVE DEM ALL GOYIM.

THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

Get ready for:
#PrayforGhouta
#GhoutaFreedom
etc etc
Like (((they))) manipulated with Aleppo then suddenly it all stopped as soon as the SAA took back the city in Dec 2016. No more talk of air drops,convoys, shooting down Syrian and Russian jets. Just silence.

The user that claimed the CIA are prepping a false flag gas attack with rebel assistance to kill 6,000-10,000 people in Ghouta to be blamed on Assad might be true.

I wonder how trumpfags would react if obama did that instead of trump

>Kareem shaheem
>instanbul

LOL

bump stocks are banned already most places aren't they?

To be fair a lot of UKIPs support came from Labour northern types. Its why are nige had to disavow even thinking about alternatives to are NHS for that reason.

Yep, that's all I've heard from post-referendum UKIP supporters though.

brit/pol/ is cancer

They really should just give Syria to Israel.

No I have one and so do several of my friends. In fact I bought it during the obama administration, kind of ironic.

I love how selective they are in their coverage of the victims and who scores higher on the victimhood scale. Vultures and deceivers.

I found an old meme of mine in archives.

twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424/video/1
The absolute state of muttistan.

Agreed.

>they barely get any arms from Iran and they have more contact with Hezbollah
hezbollah is Iran though

>The amount of artillery brought there is insane.
aye, this is from earlier today.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966004753988767744
>Rebels survived it quite well, maybe thermobaric and grid squared kill zones will improve the damage dealt. Guess they're all well-entrenched, wonder how will it be different than all previous artillery work.
Well considering thermoberic weapons are extremely effective against fortifications and bunkers I guess roasted durkas soon courtesy of buratinos

sukh[spoiler]when[/spoiler]?

>#Syria #Damascus #EasternGhouta #EastGhouta #SAA targets militant positions in Arbin and Harasta with multiple ground to ground rockets
#TigersStorm #Tigers_Storm is coming.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966095251134918656

Is it comparable to Soviet ww2 bombardments?

Getting absolutely rekt.
Check the maps.
The line is being blown to shreds with artillery(both static and mobile) and the ground troops are moving in, heavy clashes in 7 areas. We'll see updates tomorrow. I saw a claim that they've already taken half of Hazrama and the village northwest of it after taking the traitor rebels by surprise.

The offensive is 2x the size of the force that retook Aleppo and same again for the force that retook most of the territory west of the Euphrates in the summer of 2017.

The Jewnited States is calling on an immediate halt on operations in East Ghouta because "muh 400,000 civilians". Maybe the Jewnited States should fuck off back where it came from and leave Syria to the Syrians and their Russian allies who are there legally.

The kurds of afrin will have no other choice but to change their flags to the syrian one

>"This is the Massacre of the 21st century" -"Doctor" in Eastern Ghouta
The propaganda is shit tier.

I would say the US killing 27,000-40,000 civilians in Mosul then trying to blame it on ISIS was the massacre of the 21st century lmao.

>he doesn't know

My only fear about Afrin is that the Turks and their FSA lackeys will have 3 directions from which to besiege Aleppo city...
Syrian government need to lock down Afrin and retake control. If the YPG were smart they'd bend over and take the humiliation to live another day as the Turks are now blitzing across Afrin after weeks of slow progress.

>whats /ptg/ saying about that?
They were always against guns.

the turks are far slower than what they claimed at first
they wont go after aleppo

Thanks for the answer ill take a look. Lost touch with what was going on there after Aleppo, which was the last time (((they))) started pushing MUH CHILDREN GASSED BY HITLER ASSAD WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING shit ive noticed pop up again this week. Remember that obvious plant of a 7 year old tweeting for allepo lmao.

Cant mossad the Assad.

topkek they’ve reversed on everything from foreign policy to amnesty and now guns

>#Syria #Damascus **UNCONFIRMED** Reports by Pro #SAA #SyrianArmy Pages starting from 15 Minutes Ago
Elites of the bravest Republican guard storm buildings and HQs and trenches in E ghouta among air - artillery - rocket coverage
#EastGhouta #EasternGhouta #SRG
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966100129181831169

Please don’t talk about the Suk. It gives me both anxiety and PTSD

>I-I-Its 11D chess!

>Remember the holocaust and dont forget aleppo

>Turks are now blitzing across Afrin after weeks of slow progress.
the kurdish fortified positions are over the turks can be in Afrin in one month.

What ever happened with the march to aleppo
>mfw i missed the chance when they were in my town

I believe they got to Lebanon before they remembered that they were idiots and went home

this
i think some user posted some pics with them here

>hur trump is gonna ban guns

Sounds like diverting attention from the major assault. We'll see. God be with these men.
I don't know about Great War tactics, but loyalists perform 2 types of indirect fire on Ghouta mainly;
>precision strikes against identified, fortified positions with probably thermobaric, air sorties and heavy artillery
>grid square swoopin creating kill zones and clearing square after square with MLRS
Hell is being released on Ghouta nevertheless.
Certainly hope so, I put much faith in Buratinos too

whoah, he could cut himself on that edge

right? that was worst that anything in the euphrates

Palmyra was way worse because huge PR loss for RF
Nothing compared to al-Kindi hospital or air bases being overrun by jihadi hordes in 2013-2015 anyway

>nogPIG
Good night

>#Syria #Damascus #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta The #SAA have done an intensified artillery and rocket bombardment which Targeted Militant fortifications in al nashabiya town #Nashabiyah #Nashabieh
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/966108936641409027

AL MAWT LI AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI IZRAYEEL
AL MAWT LI YAHOOD
AL NUSRAH AL ISLAM

Why is assad and putin killing babies in Gootra?

They were seriously shilling for FSA in Ghouta on national television here today. First the news, then this foreign correspondence shit. They even spoke with some sort of shirtlord down there. I got to pissed to even get his name.

white helmets every where.
>muh poor children getting gassed
>these people are not terrorists, they are just civilian moderate rebels protecting the children that ebin assad wants to bomb with barrel bombs full of zyklon b teddy bears

I hope someone blows the tv channel up now

Seems that's where the Tigers will go, wonder when. We won't know it anyway, they stick very radically to their media blackout.
Best luck to these men. May as many survive as possible.

>these people are not terrorists, they are just civilian moderate rebels protecting the children
You can say that about Faylaq ar-Rahman made mostly of ex-SAA commanders and radical, local population, but Jayish al-Islam and Nusra are pretty much Islamic State -like.

There is a big media push for this all over the Western press. Gotta please the paymasters.

oh please no, we're going to see more of pic related aren't we?

#MuhFreeAleppo #SupportAlQueda

yeah the (((paid))) press is one thing, this however is the state news. So it's gov propaganda not jew propaganda, that's why it's so upsetting. You expect honest reporting from them, but no, it's propaganda overload ugh

Your state media is probably composed of the same people as private media. I'm i correct? That maybe a reason for the coordination across media and countries. It's like they all got the same script.

Bros, what's happening in Iran?
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/965816546076409856

I hope their people are alright.

no that's completely separate, young people and so don't even touch the paper media any more, it's just piss. It's not even börkbörk owned anymore. These papers have all the same owners now, so that is exactly as you describe though. Lit foreign propaganda which they get from one (((overlord))), they used to be in "opposition" to each other. You know left, right, tabloid. Now it's all just the fucking same shit

The state stuff has always had a lot more higher quality and standard then the money ones, it's for the most part very serious. That's really all I watch/read these days after everything turned to shit, it's usually watchable. So these instructions come from the state apparantly, which have been in there with their dirty lying jewish mouths

I haven't even bothered to check the other papers yet, but I know they are shocked full of these evil barrel bombs with exploding aids needles and zyklon b right now.

8 security staff members killed within 24 hours.

Because they can.