What will you do if you end up getting isekai'd into a girl's body after you die?

What will you do if you end up getting isekai'd into a girl's body after you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-and-tried-to-become-a-genius-child-actor-i-want-to-quit/
novelupdates.com/series/what-came-to-mind-during-my-third-time-in-another-world-was-to-for-now-get-naked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wake up

I'd be scared out of my wits that I'm transferred into a mindbreak scenario.

Then I'd fap.

Blogposting is not anime and manga.

masturbate

Masturbate.

Digging a lot of gold .

Would you fuck lots of black faceless old men?

Would you go reluctant at first like most NTR targets or do you full slut like Tamagoro's girls?

Touch my tits
Masturbate

Masturbate

Become a prostitute.

Fourth post best post I'm disappointed

desu senpai I'd masturbate regardless of your imaginary scenario.

Flick the bean

I would look for anons to pleasure.

Hopefully, I got transported to a fantasy setting too.
So I can test out my new uterus on Orcs and Monsters.

Become a dlave to goblins.

I will free myself from lust and live for something other than masturbation.

I'll probably go on an adventure like in any other isekais, but masturbating takes priority.

I'd go on an adventure to get violated by as many different monster dicks as possible to find ultimate pleasure.

Not enough isekai feature gender bender. Such a shame.

I'd be the sluttiest prostitute to ever slut.

man these anons are FAGGOTS

>That perfect boob size.
Holy moly.

Masturbate myself into a coma

This board is full of sluts. I'd be a pure virgin hikineet.

hot.

>This board is full of sluts. I'd be a pure virgin hikineet.
A few days of starvation will bring the whore out in you, too

Masturbate

Masturbeeto

Masturbate.

become a slut

>mastu
>Not wanting to do dress up with friends but instead fap your vaginas
Pure virgins

Post my tits on Sup Forums.

Please tell me that I level up by getting 中出しs!

Crash a plane

Be unable to fully comprehend the situation due to my inferior female brain and do girl's stuff like shopping for clothes and getting fucked by chad.

What if each user gets isekai'd and gender-bended for the sole purpose of becoming harem members of a rich ikemen OP isekai MC?

>bump into dude's crotch
>"Ah, gomen~"
>*wink*
>do this until I get raped

I'd be upset. I'd want to be isekai'd as a king and get a huge harem. I'd like to remain a guy and keep my p*nis so I can insert it into the girls

Keep dying until I get isekai'd into a body of a giant mecha with cool guns.

Become a Taimanin.

I'd be cool with that.

To be reincarnated as a girl I'd probably need to be born as one, so probably precisely jack shit as I'd grow up with it. My perspective from being a guy in an earlier life would probably make me a bit more assertive than I'd otherwise be, but I'd probably grow into a relatively normal female without much of a choice.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that it's a comfy setting like Death March or Smartphone, where you don't have to worry about dangers and shit because MC will always save you and craft all the stuff you want. All you need to do is act like every cardboard cutout harem girl ever. Like seducing the dense MC, giving commentaries and praising MC whenever he showcases his OP abilities in front of the dumb masses, etc.

that's not what isekai means

Use my magic to help Germany conquer the world.

>Use my magic to help Germany conquer the world.
A reincarnated into a woman scenario could explain how Merkel went from "multiculturalism has failed" to "refugees welcome", actually.

Tanya pls

But I said I wouldn't.

I'd still find a girl

A lot of old men and shotas are going to get satisfied and live out their hentai fantasies.

Be glad that my new life started with easy mode.

I'd be a lesbian, become frustrated that i'm the only lesbian around and dtart shitposting on Sup Forums.

would that count as rape since you clearly want a long dong up your ass?
>extreme temperatures
>spacial radiation
>battle damage
>more often than not will be piloted by a fucking retard
>can't masturbate
no thanks, I take the girl body every day of the week

I'd work my ass off while I'm still marketable and turn into a NEET once I hit 13.
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-and-tried-to-become-a-genius-child-actor-i-want-to-quit/

Buy tons of cute dresses to wear

enact my ball bust fantasys on virgins i seduce. then lock up their cute penises so they will do anything i say.

> I realized that I have nothing to do with supernatural powers, miracles, or magic. Of course, I’m not ever going to try the Return By Death power. God, why have I reincarnated in Japan!? I want my other world slave harem!
kek

Go on Sup Forums and look at what dumb bullshit is happening now in Dragonball Super.

Don't think much would change aside from being able to feel and be cute.

Masturbate
Wear skimpy clothings
Hope this isekai world has the concept of camwhoring so I can make money of the equivalent to that world's nerds

Masturbate, what else? After fingers go raisin-mode then I'd probably find a younger girl to introduce into the pinnacle of culture, age-gap lesbomancy.

Finally commit suicide. Life is bad already as a man, becoming a woman is the last unbearable straw.

Why? You'd be living in easy modo for the rest of your life, have sex at will and wear cute dresses.

Weaker body and mind, tons of prejudice to fight against. Being man is better.

>side ties showing below the skirt
oh man that turned me on

But If you get Isekai'd, don't you keep your current conciousness (self)?

Kill myself for being a trannie.

Would kill myself, don't want to live with male brain and memories in female body.

Consciousness is being limited by the available brain power. Imagine trying to run a modern game(consciousness) on older hardware(weaker brain).

Fuck off Astolfo. I've had it with your gay shitposts

How does Tanya do it?
She's a guy in a little girls body, realistically he should be slutting it up

Dress as a guy and become a reverse trap.

Tanya is isekaid jap. He seemed to be a bit asexual in his previous life. Pluss OP did not even mention what kind of iseai was that.

As long as I am not inside some eroge/nukige.

Can I be the magic user meme girl?

A man's dream never dies.

>you will never lick that armpit

Only if you'll be my girlfriend.

hasnt reached puberty yet, so she can control the body at the moment, but when hormones start getting produced, she will turn into a cock loving slut.

I will Become a Lesbian

Become a Dom Queen

I hate you, user.

Almost everyone

>Isekaided
>In a world of 90% cuties
>You're the worst girl.
>men are an endangered specie.
>Even the fat, disgusting guy has his own harem of 15/10 girls.

>You're the worst girl.
Yeah, and then you pull a Riku and murder every other girl plus the harem protagonist.

I would go to the house of every virgin user here and fuck them.

Copy this dude.
novelupdates.com/series/what-came-to-mind-during-my-third-time-in-another-world-was-to-for-now-get-naked/

Masturbate

become a camwhore and leech of betas

You're a good person.

>That description

kill myself

>original
FUUUCK

But I am a girl.

Masturbate
Be cute
Find my one true love
Goad him into raping and impregnating me