Does Sup Forums actually prefers Fate Zero over Stay Night or is it just a meme ?

Does Sup Forums actually prefers Fate Zero over Stay Night or is it just a meme ?

Normal people like both

Id rather watch Irysvials Consultation Room than FSN

Normal people have enough dignity to steer clear of this shit series.

They're both memes.

Zero babies like zero, the rest of Sup Forums has read the VN.

It's a good series prove me wrong.

I like both, but I prefer Stay Night because I actually care about the characters. Zero had no emotional impact, we barely knew those people. It's a cool action show, though.

Pic related proves you wrong

Zero is babby's first grimderp.

S/N is a real man's novel

Nobody but manchildren prefers the VN, OP.

Zero was a fun ride.

65% prefer SN and call Zero trash because 'muh text heavy composition'.
30% prefer Zero and call SN trash because 'muh maturity'
5% are patricians that appreciate both series for what they are.

SN is trash because it hasn't aged well and a bunch of it is bogged down with infodumps and a pretty unsubtle way of preaching ideals

Novel: Fate/Stay Night, 3 route greatly help expand the story/characthers;
Anime: Zero but might change with HF trilogy;
Manga: Zero, I like how they merged Fate and UBW in the manga but the prequel is clearly superior in both art and how to adapt the story.

Is that all you have? Hasn't aged well is a personal preference, same with if you care about the info dumps.

We can cry about how trash we all know it was all we want, but the real thing that matters is why do people care so much about something they dislike?

but it should prove him right

SN would be better if it was redone to not be a shitshow but it isn't. Zero was actually done extremely well and skillfully. Zero is better

If anything it proves him right

>SN would be better if it was redone to not be a shitshow but it isn't. Zero was actually done extremely well and skillfully. Zero is better
what

Heaven's Feel > Zero > Fate = Unlimited Blade Works

F S/N (Deen) > F UBW (Deen) > F/Z > F S/N

True patricians prefer F/SF because Narita is straight up shitting on Nasu with his version of ''true vs fake''