OBAMA ARMED HEZBOLLAH WITH US TANKS

Over the weekend images surfaced online of a Hezbollah parade in Qusair, Syria, featuring U.S. armored personnel carriers affixed with antiaircraft guns. The images prompted a flurry of speculation about the vehicles’ origin and whether the group had pilfered the stocks of the U.S.-supplied Lebanese military.
>archive.fo/136mz
Not only did Obama give his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood billions upon billions of taxpayer money in Iran. Obama sent them tanks and anti-aircraft weapons.

>hezbollah gets apc
>they fight israel
>they wipe eachother out
How is this a bad thing?

Most likely Iraqi Army -> ISIS -> Iranian-backed militia fighting for Iraq-> Hezbollah but that's just my guess

hezbollah is based retard

that doesn't ever happen though. Israel holds the land via right of conquest and they have continued to hold it since the countries conception. The entire arab world already tried to beat them and they couldn't. You think a couple apcs will change that????

captured form israel some time ago

It'll increase the kill count for sure though

>gavinposting

Damn was Obama /ournigger/ all along?

>Ikhwan
>Hizbullah
Yeah, these are not interchangeable, buddy.

This, I would bet money.
>Sunni Iraqis let ISIS have it to spite Shi'ites
>ISIS takes it into Syria
>Shi'ites defeat ISIS and take their stuff
>Sunni Iraqis just gave Shi'ites their own weapons in the name of attacking Shi'ites
Cracked Babylonian pottery.

Based

You're an idiot. The muslim brotherhood is a CIA-Saudi group. It isn't because obongo is secretly a muslim.

this is not even a question to be asking considering how much arms are sold in the middle east.

It's just another couple of JDAMs from an Israeli F-16.

Hezbollah serves the interests of Israel and the US serves the interests of Israel. It's that simple.

Dumb Fuck, Hezbollah Capture it from SLA (South Lebanon Army) - Israeli Backed Militia in 2000 after Israel gtfo from lebanon

Benghazi was used by Obama to arm ISIS.

Most likely obtained after ISIS got smashed as US was arming ISIS

Hezbollah is one of Irael's main rivals and so is Iran. Sup Forums is anti-Isreal before ANYTHING else so are you shilling for Obama on here?

unironically possibly. Personally he is said to have detested Israel. He was constantly attacked by the right and Trump as being sympathetic to anti-Israeli groups and that's where the entire narrative of him being a "secret muslim" came from.

In the end, he ended up caving to pressure from both sides of the Israel lobby and became a cookie cutter neo-liberal. Meanwhile Trump is approving massive military aid to Saudis (like Bush and Bush jr. did) which we will see in the next years end up in the hands of anti-american "freedom fighters"

It's all so tiring, Sup Forums.

If obama was anti-Israel that automatically makes him 100x more based than Trump.

this, wtf maybe he wuz a real kang after all?

Show me the episode where the man in the yellow hat comes home and tries to drink himself to death knowing his efforts are in vain and at some point he's going to have to reenter the hell of sobriety and single parenthood to a literal monkey while constantly having the pressure of the world bare down on his shoulders pushing him further and further into madness. Or show me Bill endlessly tending to his bunnies then sitting in his room contemplating suicide to escape another night of crying himself to sleep because an awkward kid like him can't seem to find a suitable mate and the lifetime of loneliness has killed any boyish hope of joy he could have ever felt. Then maybe I'd enjoy the show.

obama was pro international jew
trump is pro zionist jew

both types hate each other but dont understand their own end games (which are masterminded by satan himself). satan is literally D&Cing jews for the sole purpose of tricking christians and destroying christianity.

2 outcomes:
a) israel is destroyed which would ruin the faith/morale of millions of christians worldwide who believe israel is a fulfillment of prophecy and is supposed to be supernaturally protected from her enemies.
b) israel uses nukes to protect herself and in turn leads christians to believe that the ezekiel 38 prophecy has just been fulfilled (in reality this does not happen until the 1000 year reign of Christ). this will pave the way for easy acceptance of the antichrist by christians.

>satan is a real guy

Shit wrong thread. I'm not one of those cartoon watching adults I just have a kid

>Trump is a pro zionist jew

kys retard

i dont think israel will fall by humans, they have literally angels and archangels fighting for them
but somebody is getting nuked and my bet is usa

>Electing an idiot might have been the greatest thing to happen to America's enemies

wew

Maybe Obama new Israel should be destroyed?

>Hezbolla is le bad because they hate our israeli allies xD

xD

m113s are pretty common assets of militaries in that region

What do you expect? Sup Forumss flooded with kike lovers now.

Those tanks are ww1 era. They can't stop shit.