DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums.

DEFEND IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Gun_regulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better hide your shoelaces, burgers

just a minute comrade let me get my proxy

There's no way to enforce this you dumbass, what are they going to do, forcibly remove them from millions of armed citizens? There will be blood in the streets if they so much as try

Fuck this gay earth. Fuck it all to death. The sooner CERN rend the fabric of reality and return this universe to the infinite nothing it spawned from the better. I just wanted to win, only once, was that too much to ask?

Trump is a liberal. What did y'all expect?

>DEFEND IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
I won't. Check mate, faggot.

>IT BEGINS: ALARMIST PROPAGANDA

You fucking kike shill

He ordered a 'report' on whether bump stocks can modify a semi-auto into an assault rifle. (Spoiler, they can't)

Nothing will happen

all he did was recommend checking if theyre illegal. which theyre not, because they are legal. this is literally the most retarded thing anyone on the left has fallen for if they think this is actually a gun control measure

IF ANYTHING, this is just going to affect bumps, cranks and other trigger mods. It sucks but these things were memes to begin with. This is the only compromise that would stuff a sock in the left's collective mouth while not really having an impact on the firearms community.

>doesn't know you can convert a legal semiautomatic rifle into an illegal automatic by drilling a couple holes

BLOOD IN THE STREETS!

i absolutely will not. i proudly voted for trump in '16. but if he takes the guns i will refuse to support him in 2020

that's still unconstitutional. How are you going to make a crank illegal?

if i make one with a couple gears and a piece of string then what?

He just wants your tacticool crap.

Wait and see what happens. Nothing has been done yet...

Send an email to the WH and say you don't want any more interference on how you exercise your 2nd Amendment rights...

but i have a god given right to be as tacticool as possible

Then you're in possession of a machine gun and/or parts with intention to construct and I would strongly suggest hiding your doggos.

I won't. Why the fuck is he doing this? He literally ran a campaign saying he would defend our Second Amendment rights

>In January 2016, Trump said: "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and—you have to—and on military bases... My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There's no more gun-free zones."[287] Trump could not eliminate gun-free school zones by executive order, however, since such zones were created by a federal law that can only be reversed by Congress.[277] In May 2016, Trump made ambiguous comments on guns in classrooms, saying: "I don't want to have guns in classrooms. Although, in some cases, teachers should have guns in classrooms."[288] In May 2016, Trump accused Hillary Clinton of lying when she claimed that "Donald Trump would force schools to allow guns in classrooms on his first day in office."[289] According to the Washington Post fact-checker, Clinton's statement was accurate.[290]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Gun_regulation

If he cucks I'm through voting. Have a nice little cabin waiting for me in the mountains of West Virginia. Society is cancer and I can't wait until it collapses.

For fuck's sake

Everyone fucking save this and post it in these fucking shill threads.

If you don't filter for defend this you're a retard

INB4 Gun sales go back to Obama era highs

Hurrrr durrr TRumP is Rite wing duuuuuuuuuuu

He's banning stock bumps, not guns. He even mentioned the word "legal" in his statement which implies he still believes in the second amendment

All they're going to do is use mental gymnastics to rationalize why Trump is just pretending/playing 4D chess/he's so smart he knows his own efforts will never work, etc.

Trump could do literally anything and Sup Forums would defend it.

I don't kiss trump's ass but you are just overreacting. What's so bad about banning bump stocks you fucking retard?

4D chess

By the way this shit is going there’s going to be a lot of shit that’s going to make Ruby Ridge look like a fucking joke

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

trump is a spineless pussy

Uh huh

And I call bullshit on bumpstocks being used at the Vegas shooting

I am convinced it was a m240 and that paddock was involved in a sting operation with rich Saudis

Fake news.

Memo literally says Trump just wants a review of what makes a bumpstock a bumpstock

Trump's a jew

I hope this is just posturing, but something tells me it's not.

Turning legal weps into class 3 is already illegal

its 4D chess.

They don't care about the shitty plastic ones already in circulation, the purpose is to stop arms manufacturers developing GOOD ones for the civilian market.

how is it unconstitutional? here's the exact wording of the second amendment:

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I see nothing in there about "anything that's designed to be attached to a gun is also legal, forever, even shit invented in the future"

Then why start on this road? It starts with banning automatic weapons, then things like bump stocks, then tacticool gear, then “military style” weapons like that scary little varmint rifle ar 15

Well, it doesn’t say anything about bayonets either, huh? Ban them too? What about shoulder straps? Anything with a magazine? Mags weren’t invented yet after all

ah, the oul' slippery slope argument. not biting

let's break it down your 'unconstitutional' claim

banning modifications to make guns more lethal infringes on a person's second amendment rights to:

keep (as in buy and store at home) arms X
bear (carry in public) arms X

huh, a total of zero infractions of the second amendment

so... in what way is it unconstitutional?

It infringes on my right to own a category of firearms. if something is mine, I can do whatever i want to it and modify all i want. I can legally buy an H2 and put a bush guard and bullet resistant glass. Hell, I can buy a tank or a minigun if I'm that rich. Totally legal.. But say i want a particular kind of firearm, I can't.

yes, i'm one of those guys that thinks the automatic weapons ban is unconstitutional.

>atleast I still have my g-

>come and take i-

>Sup Forums is seething about a rational decision

He's not taking the guns you dumb burgers, he never will. He's just investigating what additions make a legal gun a machine gun.

Also, by your logic, all firearms but single shot rifles could be banned.

and "well technically you can still own and carry firearms, doesn't infringe 2nd amendment lmao"

>It infringes on my right to own a category of firearms
but does it infringe on, as the amendment unambiguously states, your right to keep and bear arms? no, it doesn't
your argument of "but those ones are cool, i want them too" doesn't mean any of your rights as granted in the constitution have been been infringed

>Also, by your logic, all firearms but single shot rifles could be banned.
they could be, and still be within the letter of the law as the constitution states it. you'd still have the right to keep and bear arms

see

So in your view, banning all firearms but single shot rifles would not violate the 2nd amendment, because you can still own and carry a firearm?

Then this conversation is over since you spit on the spirit of the constitution.

His logic is that you can ban every single piece of a firearm individually without broaching the 2nd amendment

>the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
>"see look, you can still keep SOME arms, your rights are uninfringed!"

I'm not sure that's how it works bucko......

This can be easily enforced by a sales ban, don't need to retrieve any old ones as they wear down quickly anyway

Why would I defend this? It's a shitty thing to do.

You're not one of those faggots who unironically spin things to defend Trump at all costs are you?

>He ordered a 'report' on whether bump stocks can modify a semi-auto into an assault rifle. (Spoiler, they can't)
whats the legal argument for why they can't?

>shills getting hyperbolic about guns to gaslight trump supporters
lol

So he wants to ban full auto fire control groups?
Aren't they already pretty much banned?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech

>"hateful and offensive speech is banned"

>see, you still have freedom of SOME speech!

This fucking guy.

Shoe strings illegal now

I can't. The Don has only been the means to an end.

You don't have a right to grenades.

You don't have a right to rocket launchers.

You don't have a right to automatic machine guns.

The government has spoken about these things, if you honestly thought they wouldn't crack down on something that effectively makes a semiautomatic gun into an automatic, then there's no way of saving you. Anyone with a brain saw this coming.

You can buy all 3 legally in the US today. Fuck off shillblue. Just like you can buy a tank.

Machine guns are illegal.

none of those bans have been argued, shown, or proven to not be infringements.

We're gonna double ban them to make sure it sticks?

yes they are, and they dont even work as well as a practiced trigger finger, its nothing, but imo he still shouldnt give in. this is how the commies take over when they dont have the numbers. they take small ground that seems meaningless but they keep pushing. giving in to their horseshit is a mistake. remember back when pedophile sympathy and acceptance was just paranoia?

How can they ban pieces of scrap metal the size of your thumb?

You can own all 3 if you pay enough money for a license.

They shouldn't be. muh 2nd amendment only applies to certain guns. No, all.

I can't. This was a line to far. Anyone that still supports this racist, sexist rapist moron Drumpf is a demon. Literally, in current year, how could anyone support this man still?

I'm with her now

They already reviewed it, they could just site the previous decision.

Good thing I don't need a stock that helps me mount a machine gun. I ain't no pussy, I'll hold it like a man.

Its like banning sporks, who the fuck cares when you already have a fork and spoon?

This.

Its actually pretty genius. Libshits dont know a fucking thing about guns, throw them a bone with some big exaggerated words to make it seem like a major game changer and they will shut their fucking mouths and scurry away.

Google “what is a bump stock”.

They do suck but we shouldn’t have the auto ban to start with.

Until they come back hungry for more. There’s only so much you can do until you wind up with everything but muskets banned.

finally we can start chipping away at the foundation

THANKS TRUMP! hahaha

So wait, it's a ban on things that specifically make guns illegal? Like what? Saws for cutting gun barrels?

We will win

The absolute state of kikebart

i love how after every shooting gun sales soar because democrats try to ban guns and repeal the 2nd amendment.

like 100M+ gun owners try to take their guns fucking jews! see what happens piece of trash.

It's the shills trying to sow discord. They play both sides of the fence and is easy to spot. Sadly they are somewhat winning as I come here less and less and spend most of my time now on infinity chan Sup Forums

Well, Trump just lost in 2020.

also the jews carried out many false flag attacks during obama era.

i don't know if they are about making money off gun sales or are trying to repeal the 2nd amendment. either way, fuck all these people asking for ban on guns.

Oh noes, he banned a gimmick.

>gimmicks are not protected under the second amendment

DOJ doesn't define laws, that's what legislatures are for. Since the current law is 1 trigger pull per shot, doj can't do shit.

That's not to say they don't have other ways of fucking with gun owners, but there won't be an outright ban.

I'm not to defend it; If this ends up confirmed with the ATF enforcing it, he loses my support.

trump is forced into taking some corrective action, banning a mod is like a fake slap on the wrist but he can at least pretend like he's taking action. at least that's how I'm rationalizing it.

NIce digits bro.

>Now i will defend that.

Is simple. You can ban the rifles or ban the stock bumps.

If he does nothing, the media and all the sjw and all the faggots in the country will claim for his head and will have more problems in congress and senate.
If he bans the stock bumps, he got political credit to work with the dems in better and more important stuff.

So, if you are against what he is doing, you are a retard who understand nothing of politics or just a cunt.

>Support the ban, keep the guns and maybe the wall.
>Be against, get nothinig.

They already looked at it a couple months ago
What would make them change their mind?

Can we rangeban Trump cultists and rightfully take back our board now?

lol no one uses bump stocks kys shareblue shill

the muh bumpstocks meme from las vegas

you can make your own with an elastic band around your shoulder so the whole thing is retarded

The bump stock ban is going to cause as much of a worldwide shakeup of our entire existence just as it did when Mueller indicted those 13 meddling Russians!

How is he forced? Obama didn't do shit even after Sandy Hook. Do you unironically believe even 1 liberal will support him if he gives in?

>tfw I am one of those 100,000, literally fuck any of you who didn't make your voice heard

Turning legal arms like a AR-15 into a "machine gun" is already illegal you tards.
The modification of the firerate or reloading of a weapon has always been illegal...

That's why we call lefties out when they say "assault rifle" for ArmaLite Rifles.

What the fuck is Blumpf doing?

maybe

Can literally be done with a string

i think there have been plenty of examples of the government just deciding to interpret something in a new way and it becoming defacto law until someone manages to get it through the courts, i dont see whats stopping the ATF from just changing its mind here. yeah, i mean they obviously shouldn't, but shouldn't and won't are different things.

There's many of methods but none of them are legal.
Doesn't stop /k/ and others making youtube videos about it with old belts and crap.