CC is taunting you because she knows you'll get flustered and are too much of a beta to actually make a move

CC is taunting you because she knows you'll get flustered and are too much of a beta to actually make a move.

I don't date old hags

you don't date anyone

i don't know user it's my emperor waifu i think i should ask him first if it's ok and if he want to join us

Have I just witnessed a murder

Somehow CC still seems innocent to me even being lewd. That's a rare quality in anime girls.

There is a point where the dick overpowers you and you just got to submit to the will of the dick. Then she will learn to respect the dick and take responsibility. No matter how beta you are you have this power inside you.

I laughed.

pizza butt

Add me to the screencap!

That's fair
She doesn't actually find me attractive or love me so she can be a bitch as much as she likes, I'll just try to ignore her
What a strange person

rip user

Devilish

heh

Nice.

Nice

apply cold water to burned area, user

Well done

Love?

Bitch beta, its just sex

*fucks her*

Savage

How does she keep finding new outfits for CC?

Leave it to Sup Forums to make an uninteresting thread last forever because of a medicore response.

Damn son, don't you know the 13th amendment made it illegal to own niggas like that?

It's better than what the thread was originally delivering

Yes I said that also

holy fuck dude

L.o.l(lol) desu xDD
Put me in the screencap, reddit! xP

MODS act quick please.

>tfw a time-honored tradition of reaction image collages are now seen as reddit and not something Sup Forums was founded upon

Reddit has the special power to turn anything cancerous, even history. I want it to go back to the way it was before.

They were really only useful back before we had archives.

>assuming that everyone can be assed to search the archives to find something to laugh about